Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
Days Into Quest: 320

New Familiar Status
Today a Magma Runner dropped so I now have 480 out of 522 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them. Today a Flamescale Lancer, Serthis Loremaster, Ultraram, and an extra Magma Runner dropped.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I'm putting this section on hold during the Shadow Festival.
No Wilting Roses dropped today. Hopefully 5 drop tomorrow so I can get a Rosy Peryton from Swipp. Also an Orange Blotch Pansy dropped.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 87G today from selling 1 Flamescale Lancer, and 270 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price is 2950G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Goliath Mountain Beetle and Hydra Scorpion have been removed from this section.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 320

New Familiar Status
Today a Magma Runner dropped so I now have 480 out of 522 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them. Today a Flamescale Lancer, Serthis Loremaster, Ultraram, and an extra Magma Runner dropped.

No Wilting Roses dropped today. Hopefully 5 drop tomorrow so I can get a Rosy Peryton from Swipp. Also an Orange Blotch Pansy dropped.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 87G today from selling 1 Flamescale Lancer, and 270 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price is 2950G

The Goliath Mountain Beetle and Hydra Scorpion have been removed from this section.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Good luck for getting your familiars :D
You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Good luck for getting your familiars :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 321

New Familiar Status
Today is the begining of the Shadow festival and I was able to get an Obscuring Goblin right away. I now have 481 out of 523 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them. Today a Greybeak Reaper, Infestation Hound, and Shatterbone Vulture dropped.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 393G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Ultraram, 1 Magma Runner, and 520 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Speedy is 2200G

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 321

New Familiar Status
Today is the begining of the Shadow festival and I was able to get an Obscuring Goblin right away. I now have 481 out of 523 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them. Today a Greybeak Reaper, Infestation Hound, and Shatterbone Vulture dropped.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 393G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Ultraram, 1 Magma Runner, and 520 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Speedy is 2200G

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

You're progressing really well @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
You're progressing really well @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 322

New Familiar Status
I was able to afford a Speedy on the AH and @Ziek was very generous and gave me a Disoriented Spirit today! Thanks again, I greatly appreciate it! I now have 483 out of 523 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them. Today a Greybeak Reaper dropped.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 201G today from selling 630 pieces of food. I was able to buy a Speedy for 2000G, so now my next target is a Light Sprite. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 38,000G.

The disoriented Spirit has been removed since it has been acquired, and the Light Sprite has been removed due to it being my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 322

New Familiar Status
I was able to afford a Speedy on the AH and @Ziek was very generous and gave me a Disoriented Spirit today! Thanks again, I greatly appreciate it! I now have 483 out of 523 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold during the shadow festival and while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing two of them. Today a Greybeak Reaper dropped.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 201G today from selling 630 pieces of food. I was able to buy a Speedy for 2000G, so now my next target is a Light Sprite. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 38,000G.

The disoriented Spirit has been removed since it has been acquired, and the Light Sprite has been removed due to it being my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

Congrats for getting the speedy @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And good luck for getting the Light Sprite :D
Congrats for getting the speedy @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And good luck for getting the Light Sprite :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90