Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 430 431
[center]Mini update not worthy of actual update: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9883ba804dcd10b66618f56c81e14a2e.png[/img] Gabriel and Gabriella are on nest with 3 eggs! Not a very good range, but we'll see what they churn out ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/230#post_22308694]x[/url]) (will do actual update when eggs hatch)[/center]
Mini update not worthy of actual update:
9883ba804dcd10b66618f56c81e14a2e.png
Gabriel and Gabriella are on nest with 3 eggs!
Not a very good range, but we'll see what they churn out

(x)
(will do actual update when eggs hatch)
@Edra - Great progress!
@Edra - Great progress!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Thank you @heartcrusher1 :D
Thank you @heartcrusher1 :D
[center][size=5]Update 46[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 344 / 436 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I had a good week, but I'm still lacking in terms of gaining treasure. I made as much as I normally did in one or two days. :'D I still took the chance that Wind was second placed in dominance and bought a marketplace Familiar, but I didn't want to spend money on more than one.^^" Luckily, the awesome @SkyesBride saved the day! Or rather, the week. She gave me a Fawn Fox Rat! <3 Thank you so much again! :> Now that I look at the Gem MP: Are the Fox Rats circled out again, or am I blind? Did I miss the second Fox Rat?! That would be awful. D: Was there a news post? I'm now just two Mute Swans away from the Swipp trade. I think I will switch my goals after that - I got plenty of Ermines from hunting and will probably go for the Chocolate Ferret before I continue with the gathering for the Cobra's. Gosh, my hunting skill is now at 25, that's way above anything else. Those swans sure are rare. ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Velvet Floracat] [item=Fawn Fox Rat] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (10.608 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 625k. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 50/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 38/90) [*]Hunting for Mute Swans (8/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu @SkyyeofEmber[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 46

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 344 / 436

I had a good week, but I'm still lacking in terms of gaining treasure. I made as much as I normally did in one or two days. :'D I still took the chance that Wind was second placed in dominance and bought a marketplace Familiar, but I didn't want to spend money on more than one.^^"

Luckily, the awesome @SkyesBride saved the day! Or rather, the week. She gave me a Fawn Fox Rat! <3 Thank you so much again! :>

Now that I look at the Gem MP: Are the Fox Rats circled out again, or am I blind? Did I miss the second Fox Rat?! That would be awful. D: Was there a news post?

I'm now just two Mute Swans away from the Swipp trade. I think I will switch my goals after that - I got plenty of Ermines from hunting and will probably go for the Chocolate Ferret before I continue with the gathering for the Cobra's. Gosh, my hunting skill is now at 25, that's way above anything else. Those swans sure are rare.

New Familiars:
Velvet Floracat Fawn Fox Rat

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (10.608 icon_gems.png + 625k. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 50/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 38/90)
  • Hunting for Mute Swans (8/10)

Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 159

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Grey River Flight and Noggle dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 193G from selling 2 skins/accents, 1 Sakura Owl and 190 pieces of food. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 159

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Grey River Flight and Noggle dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 193G from selling 2 skins/accents, 1 Sakura Owl and 190 pieces of food. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center][size=7][b]Coliseum Tour[/b][/size] The goal is to acquire one item of each category in a venue before moving on to the next one. ^^ The items categories are familiar, apparel, battle item, skin, egg, and specialty item, so six items total. Based off of the items listed/categorized on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1419000]this guide[/url] by Maki. :3 [size=6][b]Current Venue[/b][/size] [size=5][i]Training Grounds[/i][/size] [b]Goal Items[/b] [item=shred] [b]Other Items[/b] [item=minor health potion]x5[item=anticipate][item=aquatic might fragment] [size=6][b]Previous Venues[/b][/size] [size=5][i]None Yet[/i][/size] [b]Goal Items[/b] None Yet [b]Other Items[/b] None Yet [/center]
Coliseum Tour

The goal is to acquire one item of each category in a venue
before moving on to the next one. ^^

The items categories are familiar, apparel, battle item, skin,
egg, and specialty item, so six items total.

Based off of the items listed/categorized on this guide
by Maki. :3

Current Venue

Training Grounds

Goal Items

Shred

Other Items

Minor Health Potion x5 Anticipate Aquatic Might Fragment

Previous Venues

None Yet

Goal Items

None Yet

Other Items

None Yet

You've made a good progress, that's great @Pinselohr :D

Thatt's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You've made a good progress, that's great @Pinselohr :D

Thatt's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 41 gems, so I now have 678 gems :D

Good, I'm nearing the 1/5 mark little by little :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 41 gems, so I now have 678 gems :D

Good, I'm nearing the 1/5 mark little by little :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
[center][size=6]Collect (almost) ALL the familiars Quest![/size] Hello! My name is Phenri and I'm a familiar [s]addict[/s] collector! I already did a Light Sprite quest in this thread but since I've lost it, I am unable to update but I did finally get it! So now it's onto collecting the rest of the familiars which are not KS-exclusive. Last 'chapter' in my quest is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/193#post_21721887]here![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/227#post_22255881]Second 'chapter'[/url] [/center] [size=4]Obtained this month[/size] [columns] [item=Crystalhide Jester] 28th Sep. [nextcol] [item=Fire Sprite] 27th Sep. [nextcol] [item=Enchanting Goblin] 25th Sep. [nextcol] [item= pink-tail mole] 23rd Sep. [nextcol] [item=Rosy Peryton] 22nd Sep. [nextcol] Sköll 21st Sep. [/columns] [columns] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] 11th Sep. [nextcol] [item=silver featherfin] 12th Sep. [nextcol] [item=Maned Cobra] 15th Sep. [/columns] [size=4]Curretly targeting[/size] [item=Coarsefur Yeti] [b]Time farmed:[/b] ~27.40 hr. [b]Noteable loot:[/b] [item=Frozen Knapsack]x176 [item=Broken Penny jar]x15 [item=Venerable Shalebuck]x6 [item=Longneck Hunter]x2 [item=squall rasa]x10 [item=Shalebuck Crate]x2 [item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece]x2 [item=Permafrost Impaler]x4 [item=Ambush]x4 [item=berserker]x4 [item=Snowfall elk]x3 [item=Vista: Boreal Wood]x3 [item= morganite flourish anklets]x3 [item=winter cape]x2 [item=Morganite Flourish Bracelet]x2 [item=longneck Wanderer]x4 [item=Shalebuck]x10 [item=Bloodscale bracers] [item=elk]x8 [item=Nochnyr] [item=Maned Rasa]x5 [item=Hoarfrost Mauler] [item=Poultrygeist]x2 [item=Bloodscale Helmet] [item=Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp] [item=Black Wolf]x2 [item=Bloodscale Chest guard]x2 [item=morganite flourish necklace]x2 [item=Winter wolf] [item=Bloodscale tail guard] [item=nochnyr crate] [item=Ebony antlers] [item=permafrost crate] [size=1]Pls, let this godforsaken venue give me an egg or something at least![/size] Saving up! [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] ----- [size=4]Total list of missing familiars:[/size] Gem store: [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Melprin][item=Rivermouth Flatbill][item=Roundhorn Melprin][item=Shimmering Xolo][item=Spotted Pukasloth] Treasure Marketplace: [item=golden featherfin] Coli: [item=Frost Delver][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Stone Borer][item=Undying Featherback] Gathering: [item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Hippojay][item=Manticore][item=silky mole][item=bluetail skira][item=barred skira] Selfpin to not loose this! @Phenri
Collect (almost) ALL the familiars Quest!

Hello! My name is Phenri and I'm a familiar addict collector!
I already did a Light Sprite quest in this thread but since I've lost it, I am unable to update but I did finally get it! So now it's onto collecting the rest of the familiars which are not KS-exclusive.

Last 'chapter' in my quest is here!
Second 'chapter'

Obtained this month
Crystalhide Jester
28th Sep.
Fire Sprite
27th Sep.
Enchanting Goblin
25th Sep.
Pink-Tail Mole
23rd Sep.
Rosy Peryton
22nd Sep.
Sköll
21st Sep.
Golden Bantam Fangar
11th Sep.
Silver Featherfin
12th Sep.
Maned Cobra
15th Sep.

Curretly targeting
Coarsefur Yeti
Time farmed: ~27.40 hr.
Noteable loot:
Frozen Knapsack x176 Broken Penny Jar x15 Venerable Shalebuck x6 Longneck Hunter x2
Squall Rasa x10 Shalebuck Crate x2 Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece x2 Permafrost Impaler x4
Ambush x4 Berserker x4 Snowfall Elk x3 Vista: Boreal Wood x3
Morganite Flourish Anklets x3 Winter Cape x2 Morganite Flourish Bracelet x2 Longneck Wanderer x4
Shalebuck x10 Bloodscale Bracers Elk x8 Nochnyr
Maned Rasa x5 Hoarfrost Mauler Poultrygeist x2 Bloodscale Helmet
Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Black Wolf x2 Bloodscale Chest Guard x2 Morganite Flourish Necklace x2
Winter Wolf Bloodscale Tail Guard Nochnyr Crate Ebony Antlers
Permafrost Crate
Pls, let this godforsaken venue give me an egg or something at least!

Saving up!
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Total list of missing familiars:

Gem store:
Black Dwarf Unicorn Candycane Xolo Dwarf Unicorn Fluted Pukasloth Melprin Rivermouth Flatbill Roundhorn Melprin Shimmering Xolo Spotted Pukasloth

Treasure Marketplace:
Golden Featherfin

Coli:
Frost Delver Hawksbill Goliath Stone Borer Undying Featherback

Gathering:
Dappled Dunhoof Hippojay Manticore Silky Mole Bluetail Skira Barred Skira

Selfpin to not loose this! @Phenri
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Pinselohr

Yeah, the Fox Rats were cycled in about 3 weeks ago and stayed in the Gem MP for a week or so. I bought the other one twice, too, so, if yo wanna have it...? They were 250 Gems, I think, so it would be great if you could give me around 200-250 Gems for it - I really need to get to that next armband :P
@Pinselohr

Yeah, the Fox Rats were cycled in about 3 weeks ago and stayed in the Gem MP for a week or so. I bought the other one twice, too, so, if yo wanna have it...? They were 250 Gems, I think, so it would be great if you could give me around 200-250 Gems for it - I really need to get to that next armband :P
thmORLU.png
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 430 431