Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 430 431
Well, after deciding that it would take far too long for me to get Shimmer (costs have hit the sky) I've gone back to the old plan of buying gems, but I'm still going to sell stuff for gems, too. As a result of this mass gem-buying, I've managed to get Shimmer for Sam. He looks like this now: [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25163265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251633/25163265_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] Like Gabrine, his other genes are treasure genes (I just have to remember which ones... I think they're Speckle and Gembond), so they should be easy to get once I've build up my treasure stores again. I've got 109 gems now, and have finished with getting all the secondary genes I wanted. So now it's to tertiary genes I go, starting with Paige, who's getting Glimmer (you may remember I got Paige Shimmer earlier). Paige looks like this at the moment: [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19859298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198593/19859298_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] @Edra
Well, after deciding that it would take far too long for me to get Shimmer (costs have hit the sky) I've gone back to the old plan of buying gems, but I'm still going to sell stuff for gems, too. As a result of this mass gem-buying, I've managed to get Shimmer for Sam. He looks like this now:

[img][/img] 25163265_350.png

Like Gabrine, his other genes are treasure genes (I just have to remember which ones... I think they're Speckle and Gembond), so they should be easy to get once I've build up my treasure stores again. I've got 109 gems now, and have finished with getting all the secondary genes I wanted.

So now it's to tertiary genes I go, starting with Paige, who's getting Glimmer (you may remember I got Paige Shimmer earlier). Paige looks like this at the moment:
[img][/img] 19859298_350.png

@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Your dragons are pretty cools @theplait13 ^^

And I think it's a good idea that you got back to gems for getting the genes, it'll be easier I think ^^
Your dragons are pretty cools @theplait13 ^^

And I think it's a good idea that you got back to gems for getting the genes, it'll be easier I think ^^
It should get the task done quicker. :) Especially since my new plan involves maxing out at Fairgrounds and buying gems on Saturdays. And now I'm getting gilded chests, things should be improving on that front, too. Now all I need to sort out is getting familiars....
@Edra
It should get the task done quicker. :) Especially since my new plan involves maxing out at Fairgrounds and buying gems on Saturdays. And now I'm getting gilded chests, things should be improving on that front, too. Now all I need to sort out is getting familiars....
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good plan @theplait13 :D
That's a good plan @theplait13 :D
Days Into Quest: 156

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did a bunch of grinding but only a Corrosive Depin dropped. (One day you will join me Golden Porpoise!)

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. A Glowing Pocket Mouse dropped while gathering today.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems. I made 14G from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 60 pieces of food. All my items ran out of time yesterday and I wasn't able to relist them until this evening. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4150G. (Keep falling please!)

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 156

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did a bunch of grinding but only a Corrosive Depin dropped. (One day you will join me Golden Porpoise!)

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. A Glowing Pocket Mouse dropped while gathering today.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems. I made 14G from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 60 pieces of food. All my items ran out of time yesterday and I wasn't able to relist them until this evening. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4150G. (Keep falling please!)

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ah, it's always a bit annoying when our auctions end when we're away, but at least, you got some gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Ah, it's always a bit annoying when our auctions end when we're away, but at least, you got some gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
Yup every little bit counts. I can't wait for the new update for the Auction house. It'll save so much time relisting items.
@Edra
Yup every little bit counts. I can't wait for the new update for the Auction house. It'll save so much time relisting items.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're right @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Oh yeah, it's gonna be great to get the updated AH :D
You're right @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Oh yeah, it's gonna be great to get the updated AH :D
Update of the day

I got 76 gems, meaning I now have 448 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 76 gems, meaning I now have 448 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
My 1000 chest goal has been met, now I'm going for 2000! I'm pretty far in, at 1152 open-ables!
My 1000 chest goal has been met, now I'm going for 2000! I'm pretty far in, at 1152 open-ables!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 430 431