Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 430 431
The Ancient Lair Quest

Hello! My name is Moell and I'm bad at introductions. My Ancient lair achievement is still grey and those 30 points are not unlocked yet. That has been bothering me for quite some time now, so it's time to do something about it. Because I need that achievement and I need those points - I need them badly.

As of today I have space for 75 dragons in my lair. In order to reach Ancient Lair I need space for 100 dragons, which means 25 more spaces. But those are expensive and to get them all I need a lot of cash. I've calculated that I need close to 2.8 million(!) treasures to buy all those spaces, but the goal can be achieved with a little bit less money if I have dom discounts. The only time I can say for sure that I will get the lovely 5% discount is during my flight's festival (Rockbreaker's). Therefore my goal is to save enough obey to buy all five expansions I need on the first day of Rockbreakers!

----

tl;dr - I'm trying to save up 2.8 million treasures before Rockbreaker's at the end of November to buy five lair expansions and get an Ancient Lair and 30 achievement point.

----

Current savings: 2 800 000 / 2 800 000 t

Challenge completed with 17 days left
The Ancient Lair Quest

Hello! My name is Moell and I'm bad at introductions. My Ancient lair achievement is still grey and those 30 points are not unlocked yet. That has been bothering me for quite some time now, so it's time to do something about it. Because I need that achievement and I need those points - I need them badly.

As of today I have space for 75 dragons in my lair. In order to reach Ancient Lair I need space for 100 dragons, which means 25 more spaces. But those are expensive and to get them all I need a lot of cash. I've calculated that I need close to 2.8 million(!) treasures to buy all those spaces, but the goal can be achieved with a little bit less money if I have dom discounts. The only time I can say for sure that I will get the lovely 5% discount is during my flight's festival (Rockbreaker's). Therefore my goal is to save enough obey to buy all five expansions I need on the first day of Rockbreakers!

----

tl;dr - I'm trying to save up 2.8 million treasures before Rockbreaker's at the end of November to buy five lair expansions and get an Ancient Lair and 30 achievement point.

----

Current savings: 2 800 000 / 2 800 000 t

Challenge completed with 17 days left
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
@SkyesBride
God, am I stupid.^^ Thanks for the clarification! I would gladly give you the full 250 gems for your second Fox Rat, that would be awesome! <3
@SkyesBride
God, am I stupid.^^ Thanks for the clarification! I would gladly give you the full 250 gems for your second Fox Rat, that would be awesome! <3
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Hey everyone! I'm saving up treasure to buy some accents and lair expansions. I will put my progress here just so I can keep track of all my fund raising and make it organized.
Fund Raising Progress Tracker

Spiraling Supernova (Spiral Male skin): 0/73kT

Rainbow, level ten coatl female: 0/25kT

Lair Expansion to 40 total dragon spaces: 0/95kT

Dioptase, male coatl Rockbreaker's skin: 0/50kT

Total Funds Needed: 293,000 treasure

Total Funds: 59,499 treasure (59.5/293kT)
Hey everyone! I'm saving up treasure to buy some accents and lair expansions. I will put my progress here just so I can keep track of all my fund raising and make it organized.
Fund Raising Progress Tracker

Spiraling Supernova (Spiral Male skin): 0/73kT

Rainbow, level ten coatl female: 0/25kT

Lair Expansion to 40 total dragon spaces: 0/95kT

Dioptase, male coatl Rockbreaker's skin: 0/50kT

Total Funds Needed: 293,000 treasure

Total Funds: 59,499 treasure (59.5/293kT)
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Days Into Quest: 160

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding but nothing dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. I traded for a Bellus Glamortail at Swipp's.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 106G from selling 1 skins/accents, 1 Blueband Duelist, and 160 pieces of food. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 160

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding but nothing dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. I traded for a Bellus Glamortail at Swipp's.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 106G from selling 1 skins/accents, 1 Blueband Duelist, and 160 pieces of food. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 63 gems, so my dragons are guarding a pile of 741 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 63 gems, so my dragons are guarding a pile of 741 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
So, I'm up to 159k treausre and 299 gems. I put on hold the plan to buy gems last Saturday, because I didn't think I had enough treausre. I think I should have plenty to get gems on Saturday...
@Edra
So, I'm up to 159k treausre and 299 gems. I put on hold the plan to buy gems last Saturday, because I didn't think I had enough treausre. I think I should have plenty to get gems on Saturday...
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
You're making some good progress, that's cool @theplait13 ^^
You're making some good progress, that's cool @theplait13 ^^
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 430 431