Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 430 431
Update 6

Alright, vacation over. I have more time now to enjoy Flight Rising.
Going to continue with collecting Coliseum familiars.

Coli Familiars' Club
No changes.
Still need to collect last 2 in Woodland Path. After that Scorched Forest is next.

Woodland Path: 13 / 15
Scorched Forest: 8 / 14
Collected familiars: 173 / 238
Completed venues: 3 / 16

Light Sprite Fundraiser
No changes.

Current balance:
Gems: 750
Treasure: 700,000

Link to main post
Update 6

Alright, vacation over. I have more time now to enjoy Flight Rising.
Going to continue with collecting Coliseum familiars.

Coli Familiars' Club
No changes.
Still need to collect last 2 in Woodland Path. After that Scorched Forest is next.

Woodland Path: 13 / 15
Scorched Forest: 8 / 14
Collected familiars: 173 / 238
Completed venues: 3 / 16

Light Sprite Fundraiser
No changes.

Current balance:
Gems: 750
Treasure: 700,000

Link to main post
Here be Dragons!

light_banner.png ice_banner.png wind_banner.pngfire_banner.pngshadow_banner.png
So, because I don'y have to get familiars for a while, the amount of treasure has actually gone up - I have 264k treasure and 559 gems. Yay.
@Edra
So, because I don'y have to get familiars for a while, the amount of treasure has actually gone up - I have 264k treasure and 559 gems. Yay.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
@Edra

You're doing good there! You'll have that next payment in no time. :3
@Edra

You're doing good there! You'll have that next payment in no time. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
Thank you @wrecknrule ^^
I hope so :D
Thank you @wrecknrule ^^
I hope so :D
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [b]Goal: 50,000g[/b] [item=light sprite] [columns][color=transparent]Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Start Date:[/b] | 07/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Completion Date:[/b] | 01/30/17[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Quest Status:[/b] [color=green]On Time[/color][/center][/columns] [b]Current Funds:[/b] 1000k (+851k) 5115g (+615g) [/center] [center][u][b]Progress[/b][/u][/center] [columns] [u]WEEK[/u] | 7/3 7/10 7/17 [nextcol] [u]SUNDAY[/u] | +483K +231k +416k [nextcol] [u]MONDAY[/u] | +212k +610k +220k [nextcol] [u]TUESDAY[/u] | +211k +204k +205k [nextcol] [u]WEDNESDAY[/u] | +236k +250k +202k [nextcol] [u]THURSDAY[/u] | - - - +100k +224k [nextcol] [u]FRIDAY[/u] | - - - +100k - - - [nextcol] [u]SATURDAY[/u] | +626k +102k - - - [nextcol] [u]TOTAL[/u] [color=green]+1766k +1597k +1267k[/color] [/columns] Hello, hello friends~ I have been a busy bee all week! I just recently converted some treasure over to gems, and had the opportunity to make some profit with buying and reselling a few things. I'll need to be careful if I continue that, because I definitely don't want to buy something and not be able to resell for a profit. Especially with how weird the AH has been recently. Prices skyrocketing on a lot things. Some of which makes me sad because I was planning to buy them after this. (Frigid Fugitive Shackles shot up to 8k-10k gems. Whhhhhy? TAT) Anyway, I've been in the Coli on and off all week. Nothing notable for drops, sadly, but food sells so there's that, at least. XD Trained a few fodder as well and sent them off to the Boss. And as a treat to myself, I bought [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56719&tab=dragon&did=25490768]a single dragon[/url] that was on my wanted list. Only 11k, but I need an Eternal Youth scroll for him. That will have to wait after my quest though. :3 [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra @Ick @Snowfarm
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Goal: 50,000g
Light Sprite
Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Start Date: |
07/03/16
Completion Date: |
01/30/17
Quest Status:
On Time

Current Funds:
1000k (+851k)
5115g (+615g)

Progress
WEEK |
7/3
7/10
7/17
SUNDAY |
+483K
+231k
+416k
MONDAY |
+212k
+610k
+220k
TUESDAY |
+211k
+204k
+205k
WEDNESDAY |
+236k
+250k
+202k
THURSDAY |
- - -
+100k
+224k
FRIDAY |
- - -
+100k
- - -
SATURDAY |
+626k
+102k
- - -
TOTAL
+1766k
+1597k
+1267k

Hello, hello friends~ I have been a busy bee all week! I just recently converted some treasure over to gems, and had the opportunity to make some profit with buying and reselling a few things. I'll need to be careful if I continue that, because I definitely don't want to buy something and not be able to resell for a profit. Especially with how weird the AH has been recently. Prices skyrocketing on a lot things. Some of which makes me sad because I was planning to buy them after this. (Frigid Fugitive Shackles shot up to 8k-10k gems. Whhhhhy? TAT)

Anyway, I've been in the Coli on and off all week. Nothing notable for drops, sadly, but food sells so there's that, at least. XD Trained a few fodder as well and sent them off to the Boss. And as a treat to myself, I bought a single dragon that was on my wanted list. Only 11k, but I need an Eternal Youth scroll for him. That will have to wait after my quest though. :3

Pinglist:

@Edra @Ick @Snowfarm
TyYgOYZ.png
[b]Update Number ::[/b] Nine [b]Days Into Quests ::[/b] 17 days ----- [size=5][b]Status of Chest Quest :: [/b][/size] [color=green]Ahead by [b]thirty-five[b] chests![/color] Can you believe it? We're over a fifth of the way there! We might make it before December! Sadly none were found during Digging today, but Pinkerton made me happy by giving me a familiar that will yield me 6 chests, eventually. :D Gilded chests, I'm coming for you! [size=4]Today's Count:[/size] [LIST] [*]Rusted: 65 [*]Iron: 3 [*]Gilded: 1 [/LIST] [color=green][b]Total: 69/34 chests[/b][/color] [size=4]Quest Total:[/size] [LIST] [*]Rusted: 65/100 [*]Iron: 3/100 [*]Gilded: 1/100 [/LIST] [b]Total: 69/300 chests[/b] ----- [size=5][b]Status of Gene Quest :: [/b][/size] [color=green]Almost halfway there![/color] We've got five out of the twelve genes I have planned. We are working towards the [b]PIEBALD[/b] gene right now, with 139 out of 256 gems needed (LAH price)! Over halfway to this gene, almost halfway for the whole quest! Today I've made 53 gems already purely off of AH sales, and I haven't even been on for that long. We're getting there! [color=red]CAUTION : There may be more genes added. >.<[/color] [LIST=1] [*][s]Saturn x1[/s] [*][s]Paint x1[/s] [*][s]Gembond x1[/s] [*][s]Jupiter x1[/s] [*][u][b]Piebald x1 << 139/256g[/b][/u] [*]Ripple x1 [*][s]Skydancer x1[/s] [*]Glimmer x1 [*]Facet x2 [*]Crystal x3 [/LIST] ----- -->[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/156#post_21229139]Link to My Main Post[/url]<-- ^^Check it out^^ if you want to know more and see if you can help! ----- [quote=Pinglist][size=3]@Edra, @Hinumi[/quote] Friendly hello to you guys! :)
Update Number :: Nine

Days Into Quests :: 17 days

Status of Chest Quest ::

Ahead by thirty-five chests! Can you believe it? We're over a fifth of the way there! We might make it before December! Sadly none were found during Digging today, but Pinkerton made me happy by giving me a familiar that will yield me 6 chests, eventually. :D Gilded chests, I'm coming for you!

Today's Count:
  • Rusted: 65
  • Iron: 3
  • Gilded: 1
Total: 69/34 chests

Quest Total:
  • Rusted: 65/100
  • Iron: 3/100
  • Gilded: 1/100
Total: 69/300 chests

Status of Gene Quest ::

Almost halfway there! We've got five out of the twelve genes I have planned. We are working towards the PIEBALD gene right now, with 139 out of 256 gems needed (LAH price)! Over halfway to this gene, almost halfway for the whole quest! Today I've made 53 gems already purely off of AH sales, and I haven't even been on for that long. We're getting there! CAUTION : There may be more genes added. >.<

1. Saturn x1
  2. Paint x1
  3. Gembond x1
  4. Jupiter x1
  5. Piebald x1 << 139/256g
  6. Ripple x1
  7. Skydancer x1
  8. Glimmer x1
  9. Facet x2
  10. Crystal x3

-->Link to My Main Post<--
^^Check it out^^ if you want to know more and see if you can help!

Pinglist wrote:
Friendly hello to you guys! :)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[center][b]Update![/b] [b]Achieved:[/b] [item=Starseer Armband] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/53#20072327]Main post for personal goals progress tracker[/url] -----[/center] I was looking for apparel that was colourful and looked like candy or desserts, and I thought the Starseer Armband looked like pink rock candy or those ring pops.

I was looking for apparel that was colourful and looked like candy or desserts, and I thought the Starseer Armband looked like pink rock candy or those ring pops.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Days Into Quest: 108

*Just a heads up, there won't be an update tomorrow. I'll be out of town with no laptop or internet access.*

New Familiar Status
No new Familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I wasn't able to do much grinding today. A Dreameater dropped and will be either sent to the familiar shop or brewed depending on how much it's worth.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was a great day for gems! In total I made 140G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 minor battlestone, 2 Snowsquall Floracats, and 150 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4450G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 108

*Just a heads up, there won't be an update tomorrow. I'll be out of town with no laptop or internet access.*

New Familiar Status
No new Familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I wasn't able to do much grinding today. A Dreameater dropped and will be either sent to the familiar shop or brewed depending on how much it's worth.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was a great day for gems! In total I made 140G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 minor battlestone, 2 Snowsquall Floracats, and 150 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4450G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a pretty good progress, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Congrats for your progress @heartcrusher1 ^^

That's a great progress @wrecknrule :D
That's a pretty good progress, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Congrats for your progress @heartcrusher1 ^^

That's a great progress @wrecknrule :D
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 430 431