Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 430 431
@Edra
Yeah it is XD I always end up buying things
@Edra
Yeah it is XD I always end up buying things
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
You're welcome @Akirasip ^^

Yup, it sure will be worth it @theplait13 :D

Ha ha, it's hard to resist, with all the cool things here @Starfire0 XD
You're welcome @Akirasip ^^

Yup, it sure will be worth it @theplait13 :D

Ha ha, it's hard to resist, with all the cool things here @Starfire0 XD
@Edra
Yeah. Just got to wait, now.
@Edra
Yeah. Just got to wait, now.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Yeah, waiting is the hardest part @theplait13 XD
Yeah, waiting is the hardest part @theplait13 XD
@Edra
Absolutely! It's fine when it's a large amount of gems (I wasn't expecting the Arcane egg to sell so quickly) but when it's a small amount of gems? Agony.
@Edra
Absolutely! It's fine when it's a large amount of gems (I wasn't expecting the Arcane egg to sell so quickly) but when it's a small amount of gems? Agony.
Ha ha, I agree with you @theplait13 XD
Ha ha, I agree with you @theplait13 XD
[center][color=B51212][size=5][b]~Caught Red-Footed~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak [b]Goal: 12,000g[/b] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [b]Date Started:[/b] 6/16/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 671k (+236k~) 4800g [/center] Another day, another 200k~ Still in the process of selling all my NOTN bears. I've still got a small army of them, so I expect to make another chunk of treasure easy. I also decided I'd go ahead and sell my one extra Nature Sprite, so that'll be a potential 700-750g once it sells. I wasn't going to sell it, but the Akirbeak's price is coming down and I want to grab one before it goes back up. :3
~Caught Red-Footed~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak

Goal: 12,000g
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Date Started:
6/16/16

Current Funds:
671k (+236k~)
4800g

Another day, another 200k~ Still in the process of selling all my NOTN bears. I've still got a small army of them, so I expect to make another chunk of treasure easy.

I also decided I'd go ahead and sell my one extra Nature Sprite, so that'll be a potential 700-750g once it sells. I wasn't going to sell it, but the Akirbeak's price is coming down and I want to grab one before it goes back up. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
[b]ALLELUIA, PRAISE THE ARCANIST![/b] Yes, after sales at the AH, I've managed to get the 1200 gems I needed to get Shimmer. Paige now looks like this: [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19859298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198593/19859298_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] So, the latest gene to get is Facet, for a first gen I hatched quite recently, Garbine. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24289787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242898/24289787_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] This is a pretty significant gene get for two reasons; one, it's the gene that, once I have it, will mean that there are less than 10000 gems I need to get all the genes I want, and is also the last of the secondary genes. (After I've got this gene, I'm going on to getting tertiary genes) @Edra
ALLELUIA, PRAISE THE ARCANIST!
Yes, after sales at the AH, I've managed to get the 1200 gems I needed to get Shimmer. Paige now looks like this:
[img][/img] 19859298_350.png

So, the latest gene to get is Facet, for a first gen I hatched quite recently, Garbine.
[img][/img] 24289787_350.png
This is a pretty significant gene get for two reasons; one, it's the gene that, once I have it, will mean that there are less than 10000 gems I need to get all the genes I want, and is also the last of the secondary genes.
(After I've got this gene, I'm going on to getting tertiary genes)
@Edra
That's a good progress @wrecknrule :D

Congrats @theplait13 :D
And good luck for getting the other things you need :D
That's a good progress @wrecknrule :D

Congrats @theplait13 :D
And good luck for getting the other things you need :D
@Edra
I'll need it. I have a few things in the AH to get some of the gems I need.
@Edra
I'll need it. I have a few things in the AH to get some of the gems I need.
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 430 431