Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
up
up
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

How much are you looking for for that imp?
@Aviv

How much are you looking for for that imp?
Siggy.png
@Sheta He's on the AH for 500g, but that's very flexible. Feel free to offer anything, really.
@Sheta He's on the AH for 500g, but that's very flexible. Feel free to offer anything, really.
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

Could I ask how his value is being calculated ^^? I did some poking around and XXY primal imps on the AH start at 75g, but I don't want to under offer in case I'm missing something :D He is a pretty boy, and I'd be happy to do something closer to 100g for him ^^
@Aviv

Could I ask how his value is being calculated ^^? I did some poking around and XXY primal imps on the AH start at 75g, but I don't want to under offer in case I'm missing something :D He is a pretty boy, and I'd be happy to do something closer to 100g for him ^^
Siggy.png
@Sheta I valued him based on some other double multgaze imps I saw on the AH, and also I gave him capsule. But I haven't checked the price of similar dragons for a while, so the market has probably changed. Would you do 150g for him?
@Sheta I valued him based on some other double multgaze imps I saw on the AH, and also I gave him capsule. But I haven't checked the price of similar dragons for a while, so the market has probably changed. Would you do 150g for him?
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

Makes sense ^^ Would you be willing to meet in the middle at 125g? If so, go ahead and set up a CR, I'm heading off for the night :D
@Aviv

Makes sense ^^ Would you be willing to meet in the middle at 125g? If so, go ahead and set up a CR, I'm heading off for the night :D
Siggy.png
@Sheta Sure, thank you for buying him!
@Sheta Sure, thank you for buying him!
s7cpOmi.png
beep
beep
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump