Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
now accepting a wider variety of apparel~
now accepting a wider variety of apparel~
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

I have 2000 gems right now, 2 unhatched Nocturne eggs, an Autumn Breeze, and a Crystalcourt Cascades I can offer right now, as well as the uma if you are interested in any of that?
@Aviv

I have 2000 gems right now, 2 unhatched Nocturne eggs, an Autumn Breeze, and a Crystalcourt Cascades I can offer right now, as well as the uma if you are interested in any of that?
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
@Sidia I'm interested in everything except the um accent ^^ Do you have anything that could make up the remaining 250g?
(feel free to offer things that aren't on my list, too - I just realised I forgot to list eliminates, so there's probably a few other things I forgot but am interested in, too)
@Sidia I'm interested in everything except the um accent ^^ Do you have anything that could make up the remaining 250g?
(feel free to offer things that aren't on my list, too - I just realised I forgot to list eliminates, so there's probably a few other things I forgot but am interested in, too)
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv Actually, I do have a couple eliminates lying around, they're at about 205g lah right now, a couple [item=fin jewels] a [item=frigid crown] 1 [item=teardrop pearl ring] an ambush and a few tincture of dissolution as well?
@Aviv

Actually, I do have a couple eliminates lying around, they're at about 205g lah right now, a couple Fin Jewels a Frigid Crown 1 Teardrop Pearl Ring an ambush and a few tincture of dissolution as well?
@Sidia I'm interested in the elim and ambush :) I'll set up a cr!
@Sidia I'm interested in the elim and ambush :) I'll set up a cr!
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

Alright! I'll send the stuff your way :)
@Aviv

Alright! I'll send the stuff your way :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12