Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
selling the accent Mind Killer, by March:

I couldn't seem to find their shop, but I think it might be retired? It's on the AH for 3kg, but feel free to haggle with me. I'll accept gems, treasure, eliminates, unhatched eggs, festival currency, any apparel from these outfits (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7), and possibly other um accents.
But feel free to offer other things, too, there's most likely a few items I forgot to include in my list.

(I'm also selling another accent:)
selling the accent Mind Killer, by March:

I couldn't seem to find their shop, but I think it might be retired? It's on the AH for 3kg, but feel free to haggle with me. I'll accept gems, treasure, eliminates, unhatched eggs, festival currency, any apparel from these outfits (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7), and possibly other um accents.
But feel free to offer other things, too, there's most likely a few items I forgot to include in my list.

(I'm also selling another accent:)
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
up
up
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

how much for both halos?
@Aviv

how much for both halos?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott 740g ^^
@Oshawott 740g ^^
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

Would you take 700g?
@Aviv

Would you take 700g?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott Could you do 720g?
@Oshawott Could you do 720g?
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

Sure, I can do that. I'll send over a CR
@Aviv

Sure, I can do that. I'll send over a CR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12