Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@mosaicdragon I'm mostly interested in retired/cycled/gem mp familiars, do you happen to have any of those (i'm especially interested in a golden bantam fanger, if you have one). I'm not interested in coli grinding, though, sorry.
@mosaicdragon I'm mostly interested in retired/cycled/gem mp familiars, do you happen to have any of those (i'm especially interested in a golden bantam fanger, if you have one). I'm not interested in coli grinding, though, sorry.
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

The most rare familiars I could offer would be Ectoplasmime, Jawlocker, Lavaborne Hoax, or a Loga the 2015 Anniv Familiar. I think I have an extra Miniature Sornieth Globe the 2018 Bounty of the Elements Familiar as well.

I can go to 500 gems, and toss in treasure as well.
@Aviv

The most rare familiars I could offer would be Ectoplasmime, Jawlocker, Lavaborne Hoax, or a Loga the 2015 Anniv Familiar. I think I have an extra Miniature Sornieth Globe the 2018 Bounty of the Elements Familiar as well.

I can go to 500 gems, and toss in treasure as well.
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@mosaicdragon aa sorry, none of those interest me. I'm not planning on selling it for less than 3kg (I bought it for about 6kg), so could you match that price? I'd be happy to discuss short payment plans/holds.
@mosaicdragon aa sorry, none of those interest me. I'm not planning on selling it for less than 3kg (I bought it for about 6kg), so could you match that price? I'd be happy to discuss short payment plans/holds.
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

I honestly have no clue if I could. I can do 400kt plus 500g right now, and then continue to pay to what you might have in mind?
@Aviv

I honestly have no clue if I could. I can do 400kt plus 500g right now, and then continue to pay to what you might have in mind?
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@mosaicdragon If you think you could get 2100g (either in treasure or gems) in a month, preferably less?
@mosaicdragon If you think you could get 2100g (either in treasure or gems) in a month, preferably less?
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

Yes, if my math checks out I could. I have 1000g in my vault right now, and I can exclusively ask for gems in my coli grind business to add up the rest. If I really crammed in my grinding then I could easily do it in less then a month, so I'd bank on three weeks?
@Aviv

Yes, if my math checks out I could. I have 1000g in my vault right now, and I can exclusively ask for gems in my coli grind business to add up the rest. If I really crammed in my grinding then I could easily do it in less then a month, so I'd bank on three weeks?
> FR time (late nights)
@Aviv

I won an auction I had bid on, so I'm down quite a few gems. Sorry to waste your time! I'll be keeping an eye on this to see if it sells though.
@Aviv

I won an auction I had bid on, so I'm down quite a few gems. Sorry to waste your time! I'll be keeping an eye on this to see if it sells though.
> FR time (late nights)
@mosaicdragon sorry for my late response, and no worries :) congrats on winning the auction ^^
@mosaicdragon sorry for my late response, and no worries :) congrats on winning the auction ^^
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
beep
beep
s7cpOmi.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12