Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Hiring Grinders/Melters!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Cantertothewinds

Absolutely!
@Cantertothewinds

Absolutely!
@BeanRat Awesome! Thank you :D
@BeanRat Awesome! Thank you :D
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@BeanRat
I can do 1000 Training Fields Fights for 129,000t?
@BeanRat
I can do 1000 Training Fields Fights for 129,000t?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX

Yep!
@XxNoodleNovaxX

Yep!
bump
bump
bump
bump
I'll grind for you! Where / how much would you like?
I'll grind for you! Where / how much would you like?
@BeanRat I‘m gonna grind Crystal Pools for an hour [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Hope you don’t mind me asking? but why don‘t you accept grinding in KelpBeds? ?That’s where I do most of my grinding?
@BeanRat

I‘m gonna grind Crystal Pools for an hour

Hope you don’t mind me asking? but why don‘t you accept grinding in KelpBeds? ?That’s where I do most of my grinding?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@eggsandsnakey

Anywhere you like! [ Woodland Path or Bamboo Falls maybe?] As for how much, I pay by the battle! :)

If you're looking to get paid by the hour: what is your average [ How many battles can you do in a minute at the venue of your choosing? ] and what is your method? [ "Speed-run" or do you take notes, haha]
@eggsandsnakey

Anywhere you like! [ Woodland Path or Bamboo Falls maybe?] As for how much, I pay by the battle! :)

If you're looking to get paid by the hour: what is your average [ How many battles can you do in a minute at the venue of your choosing? ] and what is your method? [ "Speed-run" or do you take notes, haha]
@MeKat

Thank you!

I run a leveling service and also spend quite a bit of time in the Kelp Beds, this being said... I have a TON of stuff from this venue, haha. Basically, overstock if you will [ As for the Redrock Cove, it's the same deal, haha ] I like the Kelp Beds, but... wow do I have so much stuff from it, lol.
@MeKat

Thank you!

I run a leveling service and also spend quite a bit of time in the Kelp Beds, this being said... I have a TON of stuff from this venue, haha. Basically, overstock if you will [ As for the Redrock Cove, it's the same deal, haha ] I like the Kelp Beds, but... wow do I have so much stuff from it, lol.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15