Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Hiring Grinders/Melters!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@BeanRat

I can melt fams/apparel(mixed is fine too!)uh..maybe about 20 just for now,since it's my first time? XD I'd like to be paid in treasure after I'm done melting!
@BeanRat

I can melt fams/apparel(mixed is fine too!)uh..maybe about 20 just for now,since it's my first time? XD I'd like to be paid in treasure after I'm done melting!
@Foxglove

Awesome! I'll go ahead and send you 20 familiars, if that's okay with you!
@Foxglove

Awesome! I'll go ahead and send you 20 familiars, if that's okay with you!
@beanrat
i'd be willing to transmute apparel/familiars. i can melt a stack or two for now c:
@beanrat
i'd be willing to transmute apparel/familiars. i can melt a stack or two for now c:
@aurorie

Thank you! How many familiars in a stack? haha [ I'm sorry, this might be a dumb question lol ]
@aurorie

Thank you! How many familiars in a stack? haha [ I'm sorry, this might be a dumb question lol ]
@beanrat
oh, i meant stacks of 99 or 100, whichever works for you c:
@beanrat
oh, i meant stacks of 99 or 100, whichever works for you c:
@aurorie

Alright! I'll go ahead and send you what I've got in my hoard real fast :) - Is 100 familiars alright?
@aurorie

Alright! I'll go ahead and send you what I've got in my hoard real fast :) - Is 100 familiars alright?
@beanrat
yep, that's fine ^^
@beanrat
yep, that's fine ^^
@BeanRat - I'll do 250, since I don't know how long it'll take. I prefer treasure. :)
@BeanRat - I'll do 250, since I don't know how long it'll take. I prefer treasure. :)
Coli Farming Services
@GoldenNautilus

Thank you so much! - and take as long as you need! :)
@GoldenNautilus

Thank you so much! - and take as long as you need! :)
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15