Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TRADING Fest Chests+ for Recent Apparel
1 2
I went MIA right before Thundercrack 2018 so I am missing all the apparel from the last seven months. And I have a TON of festival chests and items I never got around to selling, plus plenty of other stuff that may be of value/interest. So! Let's make a deal, lads. [center][i][b]HAVE[/b][/i] (these are all on the AH, in case you want to autobuy)[/center] 2016 Accents/Chests/Skins [item=cloudsong guard chest][item=combustion chest][item=runeborne chest][item=spectral sneak chest][item=stellar scholar chest][item=ancient memories chest][item=broken geode chest][item=sardonyx cabochon chest][item=accent: stardust witch] 2017 Accents/Chests/Skins [item=pearl arowana chest][item=crown of thorns chest][item=lavatic veneer chest][item=spatial aberration chest][item=toxoplasmosis chest][item=rainbow obsidian chest][item=accent: bogsmog][item=accent: haywire] 2018 Accents/Chests/Skins [item=frozen odf chest][item=faerie queen chest][item=moon glitter chest][item=spirit wings chest][item=wind's prodigy chest][item=go with the floe chest][item=accent: heart of the hurricane][item=hydrothermal chest][item=ocean's vibrant chest][item=abelhina chest][item=chromatic predator chest][item=season chest][item=tranquil forest chest][item=accent: omniscient] Miscellaneous [item=splash chest][item=skin: angler][item=skin: wishmaker][item=sakura owl crate][item=searing jackalope crate] [center](these are NOT on the AH, but I'm willing to part with them)[/center] [item=starlight cloak][item=deeprealm trident][item=highland scavenger][item=welder's mask][item=carapace arm][item=gem thief][item=bramble mantle] [item=colorburst buttersnake][item=lightning lancer][item=hydra][item=sprouting goblin][item=ichor nymph][item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of the arcane][item=inscribed pangolin][item=spirit of shadow][item=spirit of wind][item=spirit of water][item=spirit of nature][item=luminous ambassador] [item=accent:creeping circuits][item=skin:ritual ravager][item=skin:hyaline] [i][b][center]LOOKING FOR[/center][/b][/i] [item=voltaic halo][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=spellwrought halo][item=contaminated infectalons][item=crystalcourt halo][item=crystalcourt cascades][item=glitterfreeze halo] [item=Eerie Cyan ghastcrown][item=Eerie Cyan clawrings][item=Eerie Cyan taildecor][item=Eerie Cyan forejewels][item=Eerie Cyan grasp][item=Eerie Cyan pendants][item=unearthly onyx nightshroud][item=unearthly onyx clawrings][item=unearthly onyx taildecor][item=unearthly onyx forejewels][item=unearthly onyx pendants][item=unearthly onyx grasp][item=fiendish emerald nightshroud][item=fiendish emerald clawrings][item=fiendish emerald forejewels][item=fiendish emerald taildecor][item=fiendish emerald grasp][item=fiendish emerald pendants][item=bewitching ruby ghastcrown][item=bewitching ruby nightshroud][item=bewitching ruby forejewels][item=bewitching ruby taildecor][item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=bewitching ruby pendants][item=bewitching ruby clawrings] [item=viridian scale wingplates][item=viridian scale gorget][item=viridian scale tassets][item=viridian tail tatters][item=viridian scale bracers][item=viridian scale greaves][item=hoary scale wingplates][item=hoary scale gorget][item=hoary scale tassets][item=hoary tail tatters][item=hoary scale bracers][item=hoary scale greaves] [item=demure faderose gloves][item=demure faderose spats][item=demure faderose tailtaille][item=demure faderose locket][item=demure faderose ovalcrown] [item=Well-to-do Sable Gloves][item=Well-to-do Sable spats][item=Well-to-do Sable tailtaille][item=Well-to-do Sable locket][item=Well-to-do Sable ovalcrown][item=respectable alabaster gloves][item=respectable alabaster spats][item=respectable alabaster tailtaille][item=respectable alabaster locket][item=respectable alabaster ovalcrown][item=kelly green gloves][item=kelly green spats][item=kelly green tailtaille][item=kelly green locket][item=kelly green ovalcrown][item=kelly green garniture][item=glamorous scarlet gloves][item=glamorous scarlet spats][item=glamorous scarlet tailtaille][item=glamorous scarlet locket][item=glamorous scarlet ovalcrown]
I went MIA right before Thundercrack 2018 so I am missing all the apparel from the last seven months. And I have a TON of festival chests and items I never got around to selling, plus plenty of other stuff that may be of value/interest. So! Let's make a deal, lads.
HAVE
(these are all on the AH, in case you want to autobuy)
2016 Accents/Chests/Skins
Cloudsong Guard Chest Combustion Chest Runeborne Chest Spectral Sneak Chest Stellar Scholar Chest Ancient Memories Chest Broken Geode Chest Sardonyx Cabochon Chest Accent: Stardust Witch
2017 Accents/Chests/Skins
Pearl Arowana Chest Crown Of Thorns Chest Lavatic Veneer Chest Spatial Aberration Chest Toxoplasmosis Chest Rainbow Obsidian Chest Accent: Bogsmog Accent: Haywire
2018 Accents/Chests/Skins
Frozen Odf Chest Faerie Queen Chest Moon Glitter Chest Spirit Wings Chest Wind's Prodigy Chest Go With the Floe Chest Accent: Heart of the Hurricane Hydrothermal Chest Ocean's Vibrant Chest Chromatic Predator Chest Season Chest Tranquil Forest Chest Accent: Omniscient
Miscellaneous
Splash Chest Skin: Angler Skin: Wishmaker Sakura Owl Crate Searing Jackalope Crate
(these are NOT on the AH, but I'm willing to part with them)
Starlight Cloak Deeprealm Trident Highland Scavenger Welder's Mask Carapace Arm Gem Thief Bramble Mantle
Colorburst Buttersnake Lightning Lancer Hydra Sprouting Goblin Ichor Nymph Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of the Arcane Inscribed Pangolin Spirit of Shadow Spirit of Wind Spirit of Water Spirit of Nature Luminous Ambassador

LOOKING FOR

Voltaic Halo Voltaic Stormclaws Spellwrought Halo Contaminated Infectalons Crystalcourt Halo Crystalcourt Cascades Glitterfreeze Halo
Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown Eerie Cyan Clawrings Eerie Cyan Taildecor Eerie Cyan Forejewels Eerie Cyan Grasp Eerie Cyan Pendants Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud Unearthly Onyx Clawrings Unearthly Onyx Taildecor Unearthly Onyx Forejewels Unearthly Onyx Pendants Unearthly Onyx Grasp Fiendish Emerald Nightshroud Fiendish Emerald Clawrings Fiendish Emerald Forejewels Fiendish Emerald Taildecor Fiendish Emerald Grasp Fiendish Emerald Pendants Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Bewitching Ruby Taildecor Bewitching Ruby Grasp Bewitching Ruby Pendants Bewitching Ruby Clawrings
Viridian Scale Wingplates Viridian Scale Gorget Viridian Scale Tassets Viridian Tail Tatters Viridian Scale Bracers Viridian Scale Greaves Hoary Scale Wingplates Hoary Scale Gorget Hoary Scale Tassets Hoary Tail Tatters Hoary Scale Bracers Hoary Scale Greaves
Demure Faderose Gloves Demure Faderose Spats Demure Faderose Tailtaille Demure Faderose Locket Demure Faderose Ovalcrown
Well-to-do Sable Gloves Well-to-do Sable Spats Well-to-do Sable Tailtaille Well-to-do Sable Locket Well-to-do Sable Ovalcrown Respectable Alabaster Gloves Respectable Alabaster Spats Respectable Alabaster Tailtaille Respectable Alabaster Locket Respectable Alabaster Ovalcrown Kelly Green Gloves Kelly Green Spats Kelly Green Tailtaille Kelly Green Locket Kelly Green Ovalcrown Kelly Green Garniture Glamorous Scarlet Gloves Glamorous Scarlet Spats Glamorous Scarlet Tailtaille Glamorous Scarlet Locket Glamorous Scarlet Ovalcrown
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
^^
^^
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
@Paramina

I'm interested in your Starlight Cloak (90g), Carapace Arm (260g), Lightning Lancer (34g), Spirit of Fire (75g) and Arcane (68g), Inscribed Pangolin (70g), Splash Chest (98g). I have most of an Eerie Cyan set (in your list order: 65g, 90g, 150g, 160g, 176g, 71g; missing the last piece). That's about even (695g on your side, 712g on mine), if you would be okay with making up that difference?

I also checked the AH prices and translated between at 1g:1000t, just in case you check prices and anything looks odd at first xD
@Paramina

I'm interested in your Starlight Cloak (90g), Carapace Arm (260g), Lightning Lancer (34g), Spirit of Fire (75g) and Arcane (68g), Inscribed Pangolin (70g), Splash Chest (98g). I have most of an Eerie Cyan set (in your list order: 65g, 90g, 150g, 160g, 176g, 71g; missing the last piece). That's about even (695g on your side, 712g on mine), if you would be okay with making up that difference?

I also checked the AH prices and translated between at 1g:1000t, just in case you check prices and anything looks odd at first xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Paramina
Your Glorious Sweater (60g) for my Eerie Cyan Nightshroud (65g)? :D
@Paramina
Your Glorious Sweater (60g) for my Eerie Cyan Nightshroud (65g)? :D
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker
You got it! I've sent a CR!
@UnhappyJoker
You got it! I've sent a CR!
@Cuddleh
My math + current prices came out a little different so how about my Carapace Arm and Inscribed Pangolin for the Ghastcrown, Taildecor, and Grasp?
@Cuddleh
My math + current prices came out a little different so how about my Carapace Arm and Inscribed Pangolin for the Ghastcrown, Taildecor, and Grasp?
@Paramina

Huh, I...am not sure how that's possible when I just checked the prices again and the only thing that changed was the Arcane familiar going from 68kt to 70kt and one of the Eerie pieces came down like 10g; did you look at gems and treasure listings? There were some big differences on things like the Lancer, who is like 70-ish gems but only 34kt o.o

And I was mainly interested in the Arm and Cloak, which was why I had them first, so I'm going to pass. Thank you though! :)
@Paramina

Huh, I...am not sure how that's possible when I just checked the prices again and the only thing that changed was the Arcane familiar going from 68kt to 70kt and one of the Eerie pieces came down like 10g; did you look at gems and treasure listings? There were some big differences on things like the Lancer, who is like 70-ish gems but only 34kt o.o

And I was mainly interested in the Arm and Cloak, which was why I had them first, so I'm going to pass. Thank you though! :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Paramina Would you happen to have any luminous halos? I have some of the fest stuff and the complete eerie cyan set.
@Paramina Would you happen to have any luminous halos? I have some of the fest stuff and the complete eerie cyan set.
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder
I do, but unless there's an irresistibly good deal, I'd really prefer to keep them.
@VolcanicThunder
I do, but unless there's an irresistibly good deal, I'd really prefer to keep them.
@Paramina Here's what the LAH prices are right now (both treasure and gems prices were taken into account): night shroud 55g, grasp 75g, ghastcrown 80g, clawrings 150g, taildecor 160g, forejewels 170g, pendants 195g, all of them are worth 885g. LAH price for a luminous halo is 300g and dropping by the day, I can give you an eerie cyan set plus 15g (to make 900g value) for 3 luminous halos.
@Paramina Here's what the LAH prices are right now (both treasure and gems prices were taken into account): night shroud 55g, grasp 75g, ghastcrown 80g, clawrings 150g, taildecor 160g, forejewels 170g, pendants 195g, all of them are worth 885g. LAH price for a luminous halo is 300g and dropping by the day, I can give you an eerie cyan set plus 15g (to make 900g value) for 3 luminous halos.
wishlist
1 2