Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gaia's Plentiful Market
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Gaia I would like to trade for [item=cloudy tail feathers] please! I have the needed ingredients and pocket money!
@Gaia
I would like to trade for Cloudy Tail Feathers please!
I have the needed ingredients and pocket money!
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@Gaia I'd like to trade for the firefly gene! (assuming it's still available)

Thank you :)
@Gaia I'd like to trade for the firefly gene! (assuming it's still available)

Thank you :)

Projects | Wishlist | Hibernal Den Needs

Pk8o4.gif 3EOL3.gif 4NNvk.gif YX3Kz.gif qGGsF.gif DDTDp.gif
@Gaia gnarrrr the cloudy tail feathers are now at the stand [emoji=spiral sad]
@Gaia
gnarrrr the cloudy tail feathers are now at the stand
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@Lesaya They are?! [emoji=tundra scared] I completely forgot to check (on my phone, with bad connection). Let me send you a refund!
@Lesaya They are?! I completely forgot to check (on my phone, with bad connection). Let me send you a refund!
@Gaia Any chance you have two firefly genes? I have the materials ready.
@Gaia Any chance you have two firefly genes? I have the materials ready.
@Gaia hi again! :D are you still doing dragon levelling? C:
@Gaia hi again! :D are you still doing dragon levelling? C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot Yes I am! As a warning though; I'm really busy IRL, so I might be even slower than last time ^^" But if that's alright with you, I'd be happy to do some levelling!
@Reefknot Yes I am! As a warning though; I'm really busy IRL, so I might be even slower than last time ^^" But if that's alright with you, I'd be happy to do some levelling!
Hi do you only accept chests as payment for items or can I sell you two stacks to get the rest of the treasure I need for my lair upgrade?
Its so much more appealing than opening them all at once...
Hi do you only accept chests as payment for items or can I sell you two stacks to get the rest of the treasure I need for my lair upgrade?
Its so much more appealing than opening them all at once...
qDkA25S.png
Hi there @gn0me, sorry for the slow reply, I didn't see your post before! Depending on the price, I might consider buying them. But generally the price on the AH is higher than the average payout so it is not worth it for me to buy them. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Just a quick signal boost/bump that I am still looking for the Alpha tester gift hatching item/pet from Dappervolk [img]http://dappervolk.com/img/pets/0/1-celestial-pup.png[/img][img]http://dappervolk.com/img/items/0/191-celestial-egg.png[/img] The Alpha-tester gift: the [i]Celestial Egg[/i], which hatches into the Celestial Pup. I'm offering [u]250k gems (pure)[/u] for this pupper.
Hi there @gn0me, sorry for the slow reply, I didn't see your post before!
Depending on the price, I might consider buying them. But generally the price on the AH is higher than the average payout so it is not worth it for me to buy them.

Just a quick signal boost/bump that I am still looking for the Alpha tester gift hatching item/pet from Dappervolk

1-celestial-pup.png191-celestial-egg.png
The Alpha-tester gift: the Celestial Egg, which hatches into the Celestial Pup.
I'm offering 250k gems (pure) for this pupper.
@Gaia I agree with you re: AH prices, I just checked
Your offer of 1500t seems reasonable.
I've stopped saving for lair upgrades now that dom switched so I'll have another browse across your wares while I'm here
@Gaia I agree with you re: AH prices, I just checked
Your offer of 1500t seems reasonable.
I've stopped saving for lair upgrades now that dom switched so I'll have another browse across your wares while I'm here
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13