Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gaia's Plentiful Market
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Gaia Could I send you the mats for an autumn sea dragon? It only seems to pop when I'm offline
@Gaia Could I send you the mats for an autumn sea dragon? It only seems to pop when I'm offline
JOegRJa.pngUL0eVJU.png
@Nekane Sure thing, that's what this service is for! ^_^ I'll grab it from my vault
@Nekane Sure thing, that's what this service is for! ^_^ I'll grab it from my vault
@gaia I have 2 iron chests and 3 rusted chests. that would be 24500 treasure, right? If i read it correctly?
@gaia I have 2 iron chests and 3 rusted chests. that would be 24500 treasure, right? If i read it correctly?
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
@Gaia, could i ask you to level my dearest Anthem to 25? i would not like her build to be touched, thank you please ping me when i can send! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48171436] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481715/48171436_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gaia, could i ask you to level my dearest Anthem to 25? i would not like her build to be touched, thank you

please ping me when i can send!

48171436_350.png
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@Peachyminn Yeah that would be the value, although the chests are listed as items I'd be happy to accept as payment, not items I'm outright buying right now. Would there be anything I've got listed that you'd be interested in in exchange for the chests?

@nearku Yeah, I can train her! Do you have a date by when you want her back? I'm working a little more than fulltime right now, so if you want her back super quick I might not be able to make it. But otherwise I'd be happy to do it!
@Peachyminn Yeah that would be the value, although the chests are listed as items I'd be happy to accept as payment, not items I'm outright buying right now. Would there be anything I've got listed that you'd be interested in in exchange for the chests?

@nearku Yeah, I can train her! Do you have a date by when you want her back? I'm working a little more than fulltime right now, so if you want her back super quick I might not be able to make it. But otherwise I'd be happy to do it!
@Gaia by the 5th of next month if at all possible at the latest. You are in no rush. Sending her now
@Gaia by the 5th of next month if at all possible at the latest. You are in no rush. Sending her now
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
On it! ^^
On it! ^^
do you stll have faerie lights and igniteus skins?
And what would like in return?

edit: Looks like everyone is pinging so here goes
@Gaia
do you stll have faerie lights and igniteus skins?
And what would like in return?

edit: Looks like everyone is pinging so here goes
@Gaia
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me It seems I don't have Ingiteus anymore, but I do still have Faerie Lights. It's 400kt on the AH or 250g, so I'd be happy to take 225g/kt or stuff from my wishlist that amounts to about 250g/kt :)

(I am subbed just in case someone doesn't ping me, but I don't mind the double notifications much either :) )
@gn0me It seems I don't have Ingiteus anymore, but I do still have Faerie Lights. It's 400kt on the AH or 250g, so I'd be happy to take 225g/kt or stuff from my wishlist that amounts to about 250g/kt :)

(I am subbed just in case someone doesn't ping me, but I don't mind the double notifications much either :) )
@Gaia thanks I bought two Faerielight off AH for 100G earlier, and yes the next cheapest was 250G (lucky huh!) and I couldn't see the treasure price, my brain shuts down at those figures ;)

I'm still interested in Igniteus if you find another copy sometime, and I haven't looked through your skins after that yet but I'm probably interested in more... I only joined a year ago so there are lots of fest skins I missed!

Thanks for the reply <3
@Gaia thanks I bought two Faerielight off AH for 100G earlier, and yes the next cheapest was 250G (lucky huh!) and I couldn't see the treasure price, my brain shuts down at those figures ;)

I'm still interested in Igniteus if you find another copy sometime, and I haven't looked through your skins after that yet but I'm probably interested in more... I only joined a year ago so there are lots of fest skins I missed!

Thanks for the reply <3
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13