Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gaia's Plentiful Market
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@gaia

Do you have any celebration sage apparel?
@gaia

Do you have any celebration sage apparel?
Please click on both egg to Help My Egg Hatch!: uumKB.gifPySyy.gif
@TheSunGodStrikes Everything I am selling is listed in this thread. No Celebration sage apparel, sorry!
@TheSunGodStrikes Everything I am selling is listed in this thread. No Celebration sage apparel, sorry!
AH quicksales fully updated with working links
AH quicksales fully updated with working links
@Gaia Hi there, I'd pretty interested in the Night Sky pieces. How uch they'd be together?
I'm currently low on budget so an other question if you could hold them or could put me on a payment plan?
@Gaia Hi there, I'd pretty interested in the Night Sky pieces. How uch they'd be together?
I'm currently low on budget so an other question if you could hold them or could put me on a payment plan?
Hiya @Rizibizi4,

Based on the current AH prices, that'd be 475g together, (alternative payment methods mentioned here).

I'm a bit iffy on holds, as it has happened one too many times for me that people just end up not paying/ignoring me, but I am definitely open for a payment plan if it doesn't take too long.. How long would you reckon you'd need to get that together?
Hiya @Rizibizi4,

Based on the current AH prices, that'd be 475g together, (alternative payment methods mentioned here).

I'm a bit iffy on holds, as it has happened one too many times for me that people just end up not paying/ignoring me, but I am definitely open for a payment plan if it doesn't take too long.. How long would you reckon you'd need to get that together?
@Gaia Do you mind mixed payment? I actually thought that would be more. I could pay 110g beforehand and 375kT tomorrow if that's okay?
@Gaia Do you mind mixed payment? I actually thought that would be more. I could pay 110g beforehand and 375kT tomorrow if that's okay?
@Rizibizi4 Yeah, mixed payment works as well! :) I'll set up the CR in a jiffy
@Rizibizi4 Yeah, mixed payment works as well! :) I'll set up the CR in a jiffy
@Gaia
Hello there, I'm interested in swapping swipp mats for a Black Lace Collar please!
@Gaia
Hello there, I'm interested in swapping swipp mats for a Black Lace Collar please!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal Hiya! I'm sorry, I messed up keeping my thread up to date; I am flat out of black lace collars :(

If you want I can ping you when I restock. (I'll ping you when the swap is up, so maybe you'll also have a chance to grab it yourself :) )
@nabal Hiya! I'm sorry, I messed up keeping my thread up to date; I am flat out of black lace collars :(

If you want I can ping you when I restock. (I'll ping you when the swap is up, so maybe you'll also have a chance to grab it yourself :) )
@Gaia I have a Plague egg I don't want, would you buy it for 200kt?
@Gaia I have a Plague egg I don't want, would you buy it for 200kt?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13