Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [restocking - temp closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Need a gene right away without the brew time? Can't brew it yourself? I have some Baldwin genes that I can trade for the raw ingredients to make another. For a more visual guide to what I am trading for, check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Guide 3.0[/url]. I have listed the ingredients textually here. I am subscribed to this thread, so no need to worry about pinging me. This service is currently: [color=red][b]restocking break[/b][/color] [center][size=5][u]In Stock[/u]:[/size][/center] [center]Nothing! Taking a restocking break.[/center] [rule] [center][size=5][u]Trade Hub[/u]:[/size][/center] [center][item=primary gene: skink] Skink [color=red]Out of stock.[/color][/center] Will trade for: [quote][b]2 Silver Muck, 2 Grey Slime, 8 Yellow Ooze, 8 Orange Ooze, 1 Glass Beaker, and 95,000T.[/b][/quote] or [quote][b]2 Silver Muck, 2 Grey Slime, 8 Yellow Ooze, 8 Orange Ooze, 1 Green Ooze, 1 Green Sludge, 4 Broken Bottle, and 95,050T.[/b] [b]Beware![/b] this option does [i]not[/i] break even, as the Glass Beaker recipe produces 2 Beakers and the recipe only calls for 1. As it's impossible to break the recipe in half and the Glass Beaker recipe is a Level 1 recipe with minimal brew time, I would highly recommend brewing it yourself and picking the first option for trade![/quote] [center][item=secondary gene: spinner] Spinner [color=red]Out of stock.[/color][/center] Will trade for: [quote][b]2 Gold Muck, 2 White Slime, 4 Red Ooze, 8 Orange Sludge, 1 Glass Beaker, and 95,000T.[/b][/quote] or [quote][b]2 Gold Muck, 2 White Slime, 4 Red Ooze, 8 Orange Sludge, 1 Green Ooze, 1 Green Sludge, 4 Broken Bottle, and 95,050T.[/b] [b]Beware![/b] this option does [i]not[/i] break even, as the Glass Beaker recipe produces 2 Beakers and the recipe only calls for 1. As it's impossible to break the recipe in half and the Glass Beaker recipe is a Level 1 recipe with minimal brew time, I would highly recommend brewing it yourself and picking the first option for trade![/quote] [center][item=primary gene: poison] Poison [color=red]Out of stock.[/color][/center] Will trade for: [quote][b]2 Silver Muck, 2 Black Slime, 1 Blue Ooze, 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 20 Powerful Serthis Poison, and 100,000T.[/b][/quote] or [quote][b]2 Silver Muck, 2 Black Slime, 1 Blue Ooze, 4 Green Goo, 2 Yellow Ooze, 2 Glass Beaker, 20 Powerful Serthis Poison, and 100,250T.[/b][/quote] or [quote][b]2 Silver Muck, 2 Black Slime, 1 Blue Ooze, 4 Green Goo, 2 Yellow Ooze, 1 Green Ooze, 1 Green Sludge, 4 Broken Bottle, 20 Powerful Serthis Poison, and 100,300T.[/b][/quote] [center][item=tertiary gene: capsule] Capsule [color=red]Out of stock, on waitlist.[/color][/center] Will trade for: [quote][b]3 Yellow Ooze, 2 Grey Slime, 3 Silver Muck, 4 Orange Sludge, 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker, and 110,000T.[/b][/quote] or [quote][b]3 Yellow Ooze, 2 Grey Slime, 3 Silver Muck, 4 Orange Sludge, 1 Orange Goo, 1 Red Goo, 2 Broken Bottle, and 110,125T.[/b][/quote] [rule] [center][size=5][u]Brew Queue[/u]:[/size][/center] [center][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=primary gene: skink][item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=primary gene: skink][/center] [rule] [u]Explanation[/u]: This started as a method to get my cauldron leveled so that I can start brewing Pinstripe/Trail. For the most part, I only carry genes that will eventually go on my dragons, hence the abundance of certain genes and absence of others. Because of my good experiences here, I hope to keep this service going for longer than originally intended and add more to my stock. [u]Current cauldron level[/u]: 19 [u]Pinglist[/u]: Raan - if Toxin becomes available [u]Waitlist[/u]: Capsule - Cubbuggs
Need a gene right away without the brew time? Can't brew it yourself? I have some Baldwin genes that I can trade for the raw ingredients to make another. For a more visual guide to what I am trading for, check out Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Guide 3.0. I have listed the ingredients textually here.

I am subscribed to this thread, so no need to worry about pinging me.

This service is currently: restocking break
In Stock:
Nothing! Taking a restocking break.

Trade Hub:
Primary Gene: Skink
Skink
Out of stock.
Will trade for:
Quote:
2 Silver Muck, 2 Grey Slime, 8 Yellow Ooze, 8 Orange Ooze, 1 Glass Beaker, and 95,000T.
or
Quote:
2 Silver Muck, 2 Grey Slime, 8 Yellow Ooze, 8 Orange Ooze, 1 Green Ooze, 1 Green Sludge, 4 Broken Bottle, and 95,050T.

Beware! this option does not break even, as the Glass Beaker recipe produces 2 Beakers and the recipe only calls for 1. As it's impossible to break the recipe in half and the Glass Beaker recipe is a Level 1 recipe with minimal brew time, I would highly recommend brewing it yourself and picking the first option for trade!
Secondary Gene: Spinner
Spinner
Out of stock.
Will trade for:
Quote:
2 Gold Muck, 2 White Slime, 4 Red Ooze, 8 Orange Sludge, 1 Glass Beaker, and 95,000T.
or
Quote:
2 Gold Muck, 2 White Slime, 4 Red Ooze, 8 Orange Sludge, 1 Green Ooze, 1 Green Sludge, 4 Broken Bottle, and 95,050T.

Beware! this option does not break even, as the Glass Beaker recipe produces 2 Beakers and the recipe only calls for 1. As it's impossible to break the recipe in half and the Glass Beaker recipe is a Level 1 recipe with minimal brew time, I would highly recommend brewing it yourself and picking the first option for trade!
Primary Gene: Poison
Poison
Out of stock.
Will trade for:
Quote:
2 Silver Muck, 2 Black Slime, 1 Blue Ooze, 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 20 Powerful Serthis Poison, and 100,000T.
or
Quote:
2 Silver Muck, 2 Black Slime, 1 Blue Ooze, 4 Green Goo, 2 Yellow Ooze, 2 Glass Beaker, 20 Powerful Serthis Poison, and 100,250T.
or
Quote:
2 Silver Muck, 2 Black Slime, 1 Blue Ooze, 4 Green Goo, 2 Yellow Ooze, 1 Green Ooze, 1 Green Sludge, 4 Broken Bottle, 20 Powerful Serthis Poison, and 100,300T.
Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Capsule
Out of stock, on waitlist.
Will trade for:
Quote:
3 Yellow Ooze, 2 Grey Slime, 3 Silver Muck, 4 Orange Sludge, 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker, and 110,000T.
or
Quote:
3 Yellow Ooze, 2 Grey Slime, 3 Silver Muck, 4 Orange Sludge, 1 Orange Goo, 1 Red Goo, 2 Broken Bottle, and 110,125T.

Brew Queue:
Secondary Gene: Spinner Tertiary Gene: Capsule Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Spinner Primary Gene: Skink

Explanation:
This started as a method to get my cauldron leveled so that I can start brewing Pinstripe/Trail. For the most part, I only carry genes that will eventually go on my dragons, hence the abundance of certain genes and absence of others. Because of my good experiences here, I hope to keep this service going for longer than originally intended and add more to my stock.

Current cauldron level: 19

Pinglist:
Raan - if Toxin becomes available

Waitlist:
Capsule - Cubbuggs
@mothscale
Can i send you a trade for the primar skink gene?
@mothscale
Can i send you a trade for the primar skink gene?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan Certainly! If you want me to set up the CR instead, just let me know.
@Raan Certainly! If you want me to set up the CR instead, just let me know.
@mothscale
I'll take the spinner
Sending a CR
@mothscale
I'll take the spinner
Sending a CR
@HaloJones And I got so discombobulated that I nearly forgot— Happy Canada Day! :D
@HaloJones And I got so discombobulated that I nearly forgot— Happy Canada Day! :D
@mothscale
I'll take another spinner if you've got one.
Let me know.
@mothscale
I'll take another spinner if you've got one.
Let me know.
@HaloJones I do in fact have another! I'll start a CR. :D
@HaloJones I do in fact have another! I'll start a CR. :D
@mothscale
Hi, do you have a Skink? If not, could you make me one? Thanks!
@mothscale
Hi, do you have a Skink? If not, could you make me one? Thanks!
@SilverQuark I do indeed have Skink! I'll start a CR.
@SilverQuark I do indeed have Skink! I'll start a CR.
@mothscale
Hello again. I'll take that poison off your hands this time.
Sending a CR.
@mothscale
Hello again. I'll take that poison off your hands this time.
Sending a CR.
1 2 3 4 5 6