Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [restocking - temp closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SilverQuark Alas, those ones I don't have. I hope you're having a good day, regardless!

@Gathouria Yeah, entirely understandable! I think that's why this was more viable as a shop before I hit level 19; I was paid gloriously and richly in EXP, but then suddenly I was level 21 and no longer had time to melt down my own mats. (That said, this kind of service is excellent to run for people who can brew genes and want to focus on leveling their cauldron.) If I do end up having to charge a nominal fee, I love the idea of it being a sliding scale, though— thank you! A way to make me feel a little less sad about the idea.

Any decisions are definitely going to be left until well after Flameforgers, at the very least, I think. Probably well after, because I'm fairly certain due to RL commitments I'll be entering another barely-play period. But who knows!
@SilverQuark Alas, those ones I don't have. I hope you're having a good day, regardless!

@Gathouria Yeah, entirely understandable! I think that's why this was more viable as a shop before I hit level 19; I was paid gloriously and richly in EXP, but then suddenly I was level 21 and no longer had time to melt down my own mats. (That said, this kind of service is excellent to run for people who can brew genes and want to focus on leveling their cauldron.) If I do end up having to charge a nominal fee, I love the idea of it being a sliding scale, though— thank you! A way to make me feel a little less sad about the idea.

Any decisions are definitely going to be left until well after Flameforgers, at the very least, I think. Probably well after, because I'm fairly certain due to RL commitments I'll be entering another barely-play period. But who knows!
@mothscale
That's fine! If you make some more you can ping me.
Thanks for your service in any case :)
@mothscale
That's fine! If you make some more you can ping me.
Thanks for your service in any case :)
1 2 3 4 5 6