Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [restocking - temp closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mothscale
I'm interested in Capsule, let me know if I can take it (unless Raan wants to)!
@mothscale
I'm interested in Capsule, let me know if I can take it (unless Raan wants to)!
@Ziegler pinging myself to come back for capsule
@Ziegler pinging myself to come back for capsule
@mothscale
Can you please ping me when you have a capsule available. Thanks!
@mothscale
Can you please ping me when you have a capsule available. Thanks!
@SilverQuark @Ziegler @HaloJones Wow, I came back to lots of people interested in Capsule all at once! I'm going to be doing this going down the list; if any of you are no longer interested by the time I get to you just let me know (and if Raan is still interested as well, they will be added to the list.)

That said, @SilverQuark, you're first on the list! I'll be sending a CR as soon as I post this.
@SilverQuark @Ziegler @HaloJones Wow, I came back to lots of people interested in Capsule all at once! I'm going to be doing this going down the list; if any of you are no longer interested by the time I get to you just let me know (and if Raan is still interested as well, they will be added to the list.)

That said, @SilverQuark, you're first on the list! I'll be sending a CR as soon as I post this.
@mothscale
Sent! I'd also like to be on the Capsule pinglist. I'm gathering materials to trade for more Skinks, as well.
@mothscale
Sent! I'd also like to be on the Capsule pinglist. I'm gathering materials to trade for more Skinks, as well.
@SilverQuark Certainly! I'll just add you at the end as well, then. :D
@SilverQuark Certainly! I'll just add you at the end as well, then. :D
Could I get both Spinner genes, please?
Could I get both Spinner genes, please?
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Most certainly! I'll start the CR.
@BrinBellway Most certainly! I'll start the CR.
OMG I need a lot! Mainly Capsule right now and I could maybe afford one more gene

I would like to be put on the waitlist for two Capsules

Also are you able to brew toxin? I dont see it up there, if so can you waitlist me on that as well?
OMG I need a lot! Mainly Capsule right now and I could maybe afford one more gene

I would like to be put on the waitlist for two Capsules

Also are you able to brew toxin? I dont see it up there, if so can you waitlist me on that as well?
@Cubbuggs I don't have Toxin available and it's unlikely to become so in the future, I'm sorry. I don't want to mislead. Capsule is surprisingly popular, so I probably won't have time to add to my stock anytime soon due to my cauldron being occupied, and Toxin was never on my priority list because it's not part of my personal gene projects.

I can put you on the list, and if you want to be put on the list again after the first, just let me know! I only have one cycling, so it's going to slowly make the rounds in order of interest, one at a time so that hopefully nobody has to wait for too long. :D
@Cubbuggs I don't have Toxin available and it's unlikely to become so in the future, I'm sorry. I don't want to mislead. Capsule is surprisingly popular, so I probably won't have time to add to my stock anytime soon due to my cauldron being occupied, and Toxin was never on my priority list because it's not part of my personal gene projects.

I can put you on the list, and if you want to be put on the list again after the first, just let me know! I only have one cycling, so it's going to slowly make the rounds in order of interest, one at a time so that hopefully nobody has to wait for too long. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6