Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 466 467
@Morgus
Thanks for stopping by! Here are my suggestions, with a blurb to explain my reasoning:

Latte/Maroon/Royal - SB 50g; the tertiary looks "bad", but with Stained it actually becomes similar to red range/red range/blue range dragons, which some people are fans of

Caribbean/Periwinkle/Sapphire - SB 100g; a triple blue range is always pretty, even if it doesn't have matching eyes

Cobalt/Azure/Sand - SB 50g; the eyes make the tert a little better, I'm not entirely sure if he'd sell but we can try

Sky/Storm/Silver - SB 70-80g; it's from the first NotN and has pleasant colours, but unfortunately he's bred, and G1 collectors are less willing to pay for bred dragons

Denim/Steel/Orca - SB 800g; it's got good colours, snowbelly, pretty close to XXY, and the Bee gene looks good on her

Charcoal/Oilslick/Seafoam - SB 100g; black is popular though idk if people will like the "neon spooky" effect of seafoam Ghost, again though it's definitely something we can try

Emerald/Carmine/Pistachio - SB 60g; Christmas colours and eyes!

Coal/Buttercup/Tangerine - SB 150g, the first two colours match pretty well and the eyes also do, although the tertiary detracts a bit from the whole picture

I haven't mentioned the rest because I think they wouldn't sell for much, but I've seen people do "bargain bins" for G1s selling them at 15-25g each flat, and some usually get bought. So we could try auctioning the ones I mentioned with the suggested SBs, then reserve a post for the "bargain bin" and see if any of the others get bought. After that you can exalt the rest (or sell at fodder price, or whatever you plan on doing with them).

A good time frame would be around Friday to Sunday in my opinion, since Friday pings are more likely to be read than midweek pings, and auctions ending on Sundays can be followed by more people than auctions ending on weekdays. This is just a suggestion though, and it's definitely negotiable. I can also auction them separately if you want! Consider that separate auctions will draw more attention to one single dragon (since it'll have less competition), but the downside is that, of course, selling everything will take longer.
@Morgus
Thanks for stopping by! Here are my suggestions, with a blurb to explain my reasoning:

Latte/Maroon/Royal - SB 50g; the tertiary looks "bad", but with Stained it actually becomes similar to red range/red range/blue range dragons, which some people are fans of

Caribbean/Periwinkle/Sapphire - SB 100g; a triple blue range is always pretty, even if it doesn't have matching eyes

Cobalt/Azure/Sand - SB 50g; the eyes make the tert a little better, I'm not entirely sure if he'd sell but we can try

Sky/Storm/Silver - SB 70-80g; it's from the first NotN and has pleasant colours, but unfortunately he's bred, and G1 collectors are less willing to pay for bred dragons

Denim/Steel/Orca - SB 800g; it's got good colours, snowbelly, pretty close to XXY, and the Bee gene looks good on her

Charcoal/Oilslick/Seafoam - SB 100g; black is popular though idk if people will like the "neon spooky" effect of seafoam Ghost, again though it's definitely something we can try

Emerald/Carmine/Pistachio - SB 60g; Christmas colours and eyes!

Coal/Buttercup/Tangerine - SB 150g, the first two colours match pretty well and the eyes also do, although the tertiary detracts a bit from the whole picture

I haven't mentioned the rest because I think they wouldn't sell for much, but I've seen people do "bargain bins" for G1s selling them at 15-25g each flat, and some usually get bought. So we could try auctioning the ones I mentioned with the suggested SBs, then reserve a post for the "bargain bin" and see if any of the others get bought. After that you can exalt the rest (or sell at fodder price, or whatever you plan on doing with them).

A good time frame would be around Friday to Sunday in my opinion, since Friday pings are more likely to be read than midweek pings, and auctions ending on Sundays can be followed by more people than auctions ending on weekdays. This is just a suggestion though, and it's definitely negotiable. I can also auction them separately if you want! Consider that separate auctions will draw more attention to one single dragon (since it'll have less competition), but the downside is that, of course, selling everything will take longer.
@SilverQuark

That sounds perfect, thank you. I would prefer individual auctions for all of the ones you suggested auctions for, if possible. If that's too much, individual ones for the Caribbean/Periwinkle/Sapphire and Denim/Steel/Orca with a group one for the rest. I don't really mind it taking some time.

I think, given the price points involved, that I will not accept items.

Also, I'm unsure how to establish an autobuy price? I would like to have them, but I don't know how to set a proper one, or what my expectations should be.

I cede to your superior knowledge re: the best time to auction. I just ask that you ping me in the auction when it's posted!
@SilverQuark

That sounds perfect, thank you. I would prefer individual auctions for all of the ones you suggested auctions for, if possible. If that's too much, individual ones for the Caribbean/Periwinkle/Sapphire and Denim/Steel/Orca with a group one for the rest. I don't really mind it taking some time.

I think, given the price points involved, that I will not accept items.

Also, I'm unsure how to establish an autobuy price? I would like to have them, but I don't know how to set a proper one, or what my expectations should be.

I cede to your superior knowledge re: the best time to auction. I just ask that you ping me in the auction when it's posted!
Sq9T0in.png
@Morgus

That's cool! I noted down your preferences and will keep them as reference.
I'm good with auctioning them one by one, no problem. I think the best way to go about it is one dragon a week. Actually, we can do two per week if you want - as long as they are reasonably different (example: one blue range and one red range dragon), they won't compete with each other even if they're auctioned at the same time. We can allot Fri-Sun auction slots until you sell all of them. In the very first auction I'll also put the bargain bins so that you can exalt them (if you need the space) the week after if they're still unsold.

Autobuy prices are difficult for XYZ dragons, because unlike doubles, there aren't usually reference auctions you can go with to understand how "valuable" a dragon can be. Usually I leave ABs open until the last day to see how much interest a dragon can gauge. Otherwise I just set a "flat" autobuy proportional to the SB (like 5 times the SB = autobuy, lower for high SBs because well lol it gets ridiculous for dragons that start off at 1kg+). If you'd like, I can specify in the thread that the dragons are open for AB prices in case anyone wants to message you directly for them.

And of course you'll be pinged for every auction, no problem! I'll add your name on my list so I remember to start the first batch on Friday. Let me know which dragon(s) you want auctioned first.
@Morgus

That's cool! I noted down your preferences and will keep them as reference.
I'm good with auctioning them one by one, no problem. I think the best way to go about it is one dragon a week. Actually, we can do two per week if you want - as long as they are reasonably different (example: one blue range and one red range dragon), they won't compete with each other even if they're auctioned at the same time. We can allot Fri-Sun auction slots until you sell all of them. In the very first auction I'll also put the bargain bins so that you can exalt them (if you need the space) the week after if they're still unsold.

Autobuy prices are difficult for XYZ dragons, because unlike doubles, there aren't usually reference auctions you can go with to understand how "valuable" a dragon can be. Usually I leave ABs open until the last day to see how much interest a dragon can gauge. Otherwise I just set a "flat" autobuy proportional to the SB (like 5 times the SB = autobuy, lower for high SBs because well lol it gets ridiculous for dragons that start off at 1kg+). If you'd like, I can specify in the thread that the dragons are open for AB prices in case anyone wants to message you directly for them.

And of course you'll be pinged for every auction, no problem! I'll add your name on my list so I remember to start the first batch on Friday. Let me know which dragon(s) you want auctioned first.
@SilverQuark

Yes, let's just leave autobuy open.

Also, the bargain bin plan sounds good, although perhaps include any that aren't yet sold on one of the second week auctions as well. After that, I'll exalt. I'm not in a huge rush, but two weeks seems like enough time and exposure.

For the first two auctions, how about the Latte/Maroon/Royal and the Caribbean/Periwinkle/Sapphire, to capitalise on the Anniversary birthday of the first one before all the fervor dies down. Also, someone's already shown interest in that one, and I told them I'd let them know when it was going up. :)
@SilverQuark

Yes, let's just leave autobuy open.

Also, the bargain bin plan sounds good, although perhaps include any that aren't yet sold on one of the second week auctions as well. After that, I'll exalt. I'm not in a huge rush, but two weeks seems like enough time and exposure.

For the first two auctions, how about the Latte/Maroon/Royal and the Caribbean/Periwinkle/Sapphire, to capitalise on the Anniversary birthday of the first one before all the fervor dies down. Also, someone's already shown interest in that one, and I told them I'd let them know when it was going up. :)
Sq9T0in.png
@Morgus
Sure thing for the bargain bin dragons :)
Awesome, those two will go up first. Let me know who showed interest in the blue lady (or was it the other one?) so I can ping them when I open the thread.
@Morgus
Sure thing for the bargain bin dragons :)
Awesome, those two will go up first. Let me know who showed interest in the blue lady (or was it the other one?) so I can ping them when I open the thread.
@SilverQuark

It was the other one, the tundra Anniversary girl. The one who showed interest is Lunamyth. Thanks!
@SilverQuark

It was the other one, the tundra Anniversary girl. The one who showed interest is Lunamyth. Thanks!
Sq9T0in.png
@Morgus
Got it! See you Friday to kick this off :D
@Morgus
Got it! See you Friday to kick this off :D
@SilverQuark

Perfect! See ya! :D
@SilverQuark

Perfect! See ya! :D
Sq9T0in.png

@Silverquark Please add me to your pinglists for, well- all except currency exchange. Thanks much!

@Silverquark Please add me to your pinglists for, well- all except currency exchange. Thanks much!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LadyRenee
Added!
Is there anything specific you're interested in? I have a bunch of Coliseum familiars, so I don't bother listing them all. As for apparel, you can see my entire stock here.
@LadyRenee
Added!
Is there anything specific you're interested in? I have a bunch of Coliseum familiars, so I don't bother listing them all. As for apparel, you can see my entire stock here.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 466 467