Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark
Just giving you the info for whenever you're free next week~

Here's the dragon
The starting bid (I can suggest a price if needed) Hah, I have no clue-- a suggestion would be great
Your G:T rate if you accept treasure and/or mixed payments I usually go 1:850, and I accept mixed payments
A list of accepted items, if any, and their value; a link to a wishlist would be ideal, but it is not required Any of the Sprites from the old festivals. They vary in value form 2200g-7000g. I'll be using the lowest auction price (at the time of payment) for each one as a value reference.
Your desired time frame for the auction: when it starts, and when it ends -shrug??- I'd be fine for it being the whole month of July or 3 days. I have no frame of reference for what the best time frame is. --> AKA, I leave it in your capable hands.

I also know there are Gen 1 Hoarders/collectors, I'd love to ping some of them to draw more attention if that's alright by you.
@SilverQuark
Just giving you the info for whenever you're free next week~

Here's the dragon
The starting bid (I can suggest a price if needed) Hah, I have no clue-- a suggestion would be great
Your G:T rate if you accept treasure and/or mixed payments I usually go 1:850, and I accept mixed payments
A list of accepted items, if any, and their value; a link to a wishlist would be ideal, but it is not required Any of the Sprites from the old festivals. They vary in value form 2200g-7000g. I'll be using the lowest auction price (at the time of payment) for each one as a value reference.
Your desired time frame for the auction: when it starts, and when it ends -shrug??- I'd be fine for it being the whole month of July or 3 days. I have no frame of reference for what the best time frame is. --> AKA, I leave it in your capable hands.

I also know there are Gen 1 Hoarders/collectors, I'd love to ping some of them to draw more attention if that's alright by you.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
@Dracatus
What a nice lady! I'd suggest a SB of 500 gems for her. Everything else looks good, and I think a 3-4 day auction is fine for a dragon like this. I always ping the hoarders, even when I'm not requested to do so, so that isn't a problem. Unless my schedule changes (Kiowa booked a slot for next week, so I have to give them precedence if they're ready for an auction), I'll be able to do Thursday 5th - Sunday 8th if that works for you.
@Dracatus
What a nice lady! I'd suggest a SB of 500 gems for her. Everything else looks good, and I think a 3-4 day auction is fine for a dragon like this. I always ping the hoarders, even when I'm not requested to do so, so that isn't a problem. Unless my schedule changes (Kiowa booked a slot for next week, so I have to give them precedence if they're ready for an auction), I'll be able to do Thursday 5th - Sunday 8th if that works for you.
@SilverQuark

That's fine by me! Thank you so much :)
@SilverQuark

That's fine by me! Thank you so much :)
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
@Dracatus
Thanks! I'll give you a ping when I start :)
@Dracatus
Thanks! I'll give you a ping when I start :)
@SilverQuark
Hi there! Could I grab an auction slot from you when you have one open up?
@SilverQuark
Hi there! Could I grab an auction slot from you when you have one open up?
xg88mqt.png
@Shuffluffalo
Sure, I added you to the list! I'll do a ping for all those on the waitlist on Monday and from there we can figure out how to schedule the upcoming auctions. Yours is probably going to be the week after the next (July 9th) since if my calculations are right, I can dedicate only one more slot next week and there are two people who asked for it before you, but in case they decide to postpone I'll let you know :)
@Shuffluffalo
Sure, I added you to the list! I'll do a ping for all those on the waitlist on Monday and from there we can figure out how to schedule the upcoming auctions. Yours is probably going to be the week after the next (July 9th) since if my calculations are right, I can dedicate only one more slot next week and there are two people who asked for it before you, but in case they decide to postpone I'll let you know :)
@SilverQuark
No worries at all! I've seen you run wonderful and successful auctions, I'm plenty happy to wait until you have time available ^w^ Would you prefer I sent you info now, or wait until the slot is ready?

I just know I'm scatterbrained and at work alot, which are not things conducive to running a smooth auction haha.
@SilverQuark
No worries at all! I've seen you run wonderful and successful auctions, I'm plenty happy to wait until you have time available ^w^ Would you prefer I sent you info now, or wait until the slot is ready?

I just know I'm scatterbrained and at work alot, which are not things conducive to running a smooth auction haha.
xg88mqt.png
@Shuffluffalo
Sure thing! Feel free to post the info in this thread like the others did before you :) I use it as a reference point when I have to make the auction ^_^
And thanks! I try my best. :D
@Shuffluffalo
Sure thing! Feel free to post the info in this thread like the others did before you :) I use it as a reference point when I have to make the auction ^_^
And thanks! I try my best. :D
@SilverQuark

Alright! The auction will be for the dragons in this interest check. I don't know if the best course of action would be to auction them singly or as a group, but I'm okay with whichever is easiest for you! There are interested persons lists attached to each dragon, and I would love a specific ping for those folks if possible!

-I would really appreciate suggestions for starting bids, but can nail things down if that's a pain!
-Going G:T ratio (looks to be about 1:850?) is okay, and I'm good with mixed payments.
-Will take: Most gene and breed scrolls (at gem marketplace/dom discount/LAH), unhatched eggs, Scatterscrolls. Will consider: Greyscale G1s, UMAs, Apparel Bundles
Your desired time frame for the auction: 3-5 days?
Optional: snipe guard of 1 hour. Autobuy price: ??? (If you have suggestions, I'm all ears, otherwise I'm at a loss XD)
@SilverQuark

Alright! The auction will be for the dragons in this interest check. I don't know if the best course of action would be to auction them singly or as a group, but I'm okay with whichever is easiest for you! There are interested persons lists attached to each dragon, and I would love a specific ping for those folks if possible!

-I would really appreciate suggestions for starting bids, but can nail things down if that's a pain!
-Going G:T ratio (looks to be about 1:850?) is okay, and I'm good with mixed payments.
-Will take: Most gene and breed scrolls (at gem marketplace/dom discount/LAH), unhatched eggs, Scatterscrolls. Will consider: Greyscale G1s, UMAs, Apparel Bundles
Your desired time frame for the auction: 3-5 days?
Optional: snipe guard of 1 hour. Autobuy price: ??? (If you have suggestions, I'm all ears, otherwise I'm at a loss XD)
xg88mqt.png
@SilverQuark
Alright, sounds perfect!! I like the idea of a Thursday to Sunday!

Those SBs seem fair to me! I'm okay with doing a discount for Crystal and Kovik selling as a pair, too. I have the hardest time with Vesna, because I know Spring isn't a horribly popular color, but if you take her for a whirl in the srying workshop, she actually has a lot of potential ^-^; Being a 4 year old unbred G1 doesn't hurt, either. All that aside, though, I do think your suggested SB is fair, because people REALLY don't like Spring, haha.

Thank you again for all your time!
@SilverQuark
Alright, sounds perfect!! I like the idea of a Thursday to Sunday!

Those SBs seem fair to me! I'm okay with doing a discount for Crystal and Kovik selling as a pair, too. I have the hardest time with Vesna, because I know Spring isn't a horribly popular color, but if you take her for a whirl in the srying workshop, she actually has a lot of potential ^-^; Being a 4 year old unbred G1 doesn't hurt, either. All that aside, though, I do think your suggested SB is fair, because people REALLY don't like Spring, haha.

Thank you again for all your time!
xg88mqt.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 466 467