Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | T I want chests I have various junk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[b]Note: I have not used this thread since May, it is out of date![/b] But it got bumped and I've been getting visitors! But I don't think I have time to update it. I just bump this whenever I want to open chests lol. Feel free to ping even if I haven't bumped in a while. Feel free to check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/182403/1434176]dragons for sale[/url] while you're here. To clarify: They are for sale for t/g. But I would be willing to trade them. I like opening chests and I find people are more willing to trade than outright buy things ^_^ If you do want to buy something, I will sell it for at least a little less than LAH Valuing most things at LAH. [u]Really want:[/u] [item= rusted treasure chest] valued at 2kt (set price) [item= iron treasure chest] valued at 12kt (May 18) [item= gilded decorative chest] valued at 32kt (May 18) [size=4]Not really interested right now:[/size] [item= silver ore][item= gold ore][item= copper ore][item= iron ore] I have: All kinds of things!! I'm a hoarder! I have various amounts of everything! And I would rather exalt my progens than list everything I own, so [u][b]please ping me and ask about what you're looking for![/b][/u] I would prefer you not ask if I have, let's say, an expensive battlestone, when you only have 2 rusted chests, so please, keep that kind of thing in mind. [b]Ask me about items for Hibernal Den tasks![/b] (Will sell most food, mats, and trinkets for much less than AH price) In no particular order: [list][*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/182403/1434176]A couple of dragons[/url] [*]Most Swipp materials [*]Lots of random Coli fams and other fams too! Including fest fams, see the post below for fest and event fams! [item= irregular nekomata] [*]Scattered and random fest stuff from 2015-present, including skins, but not very many. Scroll to second post to see them [*]Battlestones galore! (no eliminates) [*][item= vista: stagcrest][item= vista: ribbons and bows] [*]Lots of apparel? No Gem MP. [*]A lot of HibDen. Will value most mats at 1kt each. (food/materials/trinkets not used for other things, like Swipp)[/list] Idk, that's just about every thing on the diddly dang site, isn't it? So ping me!
Note: I have not used this thread since May, it is out of date! But it got bumped and I've been getting visitors! But I don't think I have time to update it.

I just bump this whenever I want to open chests lol. Feel free to ping even if I haven't bumped in a while. Feel free to check out my dragons for sale while you're here. To clarify: They are for sale for t/g. But I would be willing to trade them.

I like opening chests and I find people are more willing to trade than outright buy things ^_^ If you do want to buy something, I will sell it for at least a little less than LAH
Valuing most things at LAH.

Really want:
Rusted Treasure Chest valued at 2kt (set price)
Iron Treasure Chest valued at 12kt (May 18)
Gilded Decorative Chest valued at 32kt (May 18)

Not really interested right now:
Silver Ore Gold Ore Copper Ore Iron Ore

I have:
All kinds of things!! I'm a hoarder! I have various amounts of everything! And I would rather exalt my progens than list everything I own, so please ping me and ask about what you're looking for!
I would prefer you not ask if I have, let's say, an expensive battlestone, when you only have 2 rusted chests, so please, keep that kind of thing in mind.

Ask me about items for Hibernal Den tasks! (Will sell most food, mats, and trinkets for much less than AH price)

In no particular order:
  • A couple of dragons
  • Most Swipp materials
  • Lots of random Coli fams and other fams too! Including fest fams, see the post below for fest and event fams!
    Irregular Nekomata
  • Scattered and random fest stuff from 2015-present, including skins, but not very many. Scroll to second post to see them
  • Battlestones galore! (no eliminates)
  • Vista: Stagcrest Vista: Ribbons and Bows
  • Lots of apparel? No Gem MP.
  • A lot of HibDen. Will value most mats at 1kt each. (food/materials/trinkets not used for other things, like Swipp)
Idk, that's just about every thing on the diddly dang site, isn't it? So ping me!
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
Pretty much all the fest stuff I have, cause it's been popular: Festival Familiars: [item= molten marauder][item= granite guardian][item= cragward custodian][item= insubstantial illusionist][item= hurricane herald][item= spirit of earth][item= spirit of nature][item= luminous ambassador][item= voltaic ambassador][item= conflagrant ambassador][item= murkmirth ambassador][item= aerborne ambassador] oldest->newest [item= furnace queen chest]x3[item= soul gems chest][item= crystalspine aura chest][item= petrified pinions chest][item= rock and root chest][item= painted history chest][item= sedimentary sentinel chest][item= veins of gold chest][item=keeper of the labyrinth chest][item= seedling protector chest]x3[item= leafydo chest][item= shrieking striker chest]x2[item= gladestream chest][item= tigerlily chest][item= sun scatter chest][item= copper melt chest]x2[item= celestian shimmer chest][item= ethereal planet chest][item= radiant soul chest][item= jeweled talisman chest][item= season chest][item= elpis chest][item= spire wings chest]x3[item= snappy conductor chest] Skins: Oldest -> Newest [skin=10527][skin=12544][skin=13249]x2[skin=13255][skin=14114][skin=14116][skin=14683][skin=14686][skin=14691][skin=17009][skin=17016][skin=17526][skin=18013][skin=18014][skin=18015][skin=18016][skin=18021][skin=18022]x2[skin=18600]x2[skin=18609][skin=20174][skin=21135][skin=22263][skin=22929][skin=22939][skin=24532][skin=24896][skin=24906][skin=26343][skin=26349][skin=26634]x2[skin=26640][skin=26928][skin=27794][skin=27796][skin=28193][skin=29332][skin=30578][skin=32049][skin=32054] might have newer than this, please ask, I would have to check! for fest apparel I don't have much: [item= stonekeeper crown][item= bluffclamber belongings][item= hewn philosopher's veil] Other events: [item= sundial imposter][item= jadecarved decoy][item= bogus manamonger]x2[item= smokebillow sham][item= sunsea pseudo][item= thornthick thief][item= agol]x2[item= autumn millifae][item= miniature sornieth globe][item= slight eyewing][item= fairy octopus][item= melon squirmscoot] Joxar: [item= boulder nymph][item= magic nymph][item= mistyhollow agent][item= crazed powermith]x2 [item= manticorian provocateur][item= dapplemane deceiver][item= longneck lampooner][item= rainbowfeather thief][item= witherbough warlock] [item= redbolt construct][item= powerpack coat]x2 ------------------- Further note about how I value chests: Iron chests: never above 15kt Gilded chests: never above 40kt This thread is easier for me to maintain than trying to keep items listed on the AH, so I just try to get profit from the stuff in the chests. Works out as long as I don't value the chests too high, in which case I don't really make anything. If you don't like how I'm doing this, you don't have to trade with me, you can go buy stuff off the AH or MP. This is an alternative for those who don't use the chests themselves, and want to save their currency for other things. ^_^ Hiii collects both Tadhops
Pretty much all the fest stuff I have, cause it's been popular:

Festival Familiars:
Molten Marauder Granite Guardian Cragward Custodian Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald Spirit of Earth Spirit of Nature Luminous Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Conflagrant Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Aerborne Ambassador

oldest->newest
Furnace Queen Chest x3 Soul Gems Chest Crystalspine Aura Chest Petrified Pinions Chest Rock and Root Chest Painted History Chest Sedimentary Sentinel Chest Veins of Gold Chest Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest Seedling Protector Chest x3 Leafydo Chest Shrieking Striker Chest x2 Gladestream Chest Tigerlily Chest Sun Scatter Chest Copper Melt Chest x2 Celestian Shimmer Chest Ethereal Planet Chest Radiant Soul Chest Jeweled Talisman Chest Season Chest Elpis Chest Spire Wings Chest x3 Snappy Conductor Chest

Skins:
Oldest -> Newest
x2 x2 x2 x2
might have newer than this, please ask, I would have to check!

for fest apparel I don't have much:
Stonekeeper Crown Bluffclamber Belongings Hewn Philosopher's Veil

Other events:
Sundial Imposter Jadecarved Decoy Bogus Manamonger x2 Smokebillow Sham Sunsea Pseudo Thornthick Thief Agol x2 Autumn Millifae Miniature Sornieth Globe Slight Eyewing Fairy Octopus Melon Squirmscoot

Joxar:
Boulder Nymph Magic Nymph Mistyhollow Agent Crazed Powermith x2
Manticorian Provocateur Dapplemane Deceiver Longneck Lampooner Rainbowfeather Thief Witherbough Warlock
Redbolt Construct Powerpack Coat x2

Further note about how I value chests:
Iron chests: never above 15kt
Gilded chests: never above 40kt
This thread is easier for me to maintain than trying to keep items listed on the AH, so I just try to get profit from the stuff in the chests. Works out as long as I don't value the chests too high, in which case I don't really make anything. If you don't like how I'm doing this, you don't have to trade with me, you can go buy stuff off the AH or MP. This is an alternative for those who don't use the chests themselves, and want to save their currency for other things. ^_^

Hiii collects both Tadhops
@SilverChilver i have... [item=rusted treasure chest]x4 [item=gold ore] [item=silver ore]x4 honestly i'm not sure what i want cute apparel or maybe a familiar that matches [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118694&tab=dragon&did=41030074]this girl[/url]
@SilverChilver i have...
Rusted Treasure Chest x4 Gold Ore Silver Ore x4

honestly i'm not sure what i want
cute apparel or maybe a familiar that matches this girl
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@SilverChilver

I need, like.. 5 Green Sludge for a skin I want to brew. :')
And I'd love to see what non-coli familiars + festival skins/chests you've got?

I have a ton of rusted chests (we're talking multiple stacks) and a few gilded chests too, so please lemme see what you have to offer!
@SilverChilver

I need, like.. 5 Green Sludge for a skin I want to brew. :')
And I'd love to see what non-coli familiars + festival skins/chests you've got?

I have a ton of rusted chests (we're talking multiple stacks) and a few gilded chests too, so please lemme see what you have to offer!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Kiralia !! I have a boy like her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36773987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367740/36773987_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a [item= ruffletail tadhop] atm But how about a [item= silver springbok] or maaaybe a [item= clearwater oracle] And how about any specific colors of apparel you're looking for? Cause I could just give you a sort of grab bag type thing??
@Kiralia
!! I have a boy like her!

36773987_350.png

He has a Ruffletail Tadhop atm
But how about a Silver Springbok or maaaybe a Clearwater Oracle
And how about any specific colors of apparel you're looking for? Cause I could just give you a sort of grab bag type thing??
@SilverChilver ooo the silver springbok would match her quite well
not really any specific colors tbh i just like cute things

also omg he's such a cutie. the two aren't even actually related! if you ever want more cuties like them maybe we could breed them once sophie is rtb c;
@SilverChilver ooo the silver springbok would match her quite well
not really any specific colors tbh i just like cute things

also omg he's such a cutie. the two aren't even actually related! if you ever want more cuties like them maybe we could breed them once sophie is rtb c;
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Marine Well, I definitely have the 5 green sludge :3 Ohoho I dug up my old trading thread. So, it's hella outdated, but most of the stuff I should still have, especially in the fest chests/skins department [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2156117/1#post_29199685]Fest section link[/url] But here's an updated list of chests: 2015 I'm pretty sure?: Furnace Queen fire Soul Gems arcane Crystalspine Aura Then 2016, again I think?? Ocean Sword water Seedling Protector nature Leafydo Shrieking Striker Gladestream Tigerlily Sun Scatter light Copper Melt (fire) Celestian Shimmer (arcane Ethereal Planet And then 2017 [i]should[/i] be: Radiant Soul light Jeweled Talisman (earth) And for skins after Sleet Footed, like in that link, I have A Betta Experience Swamphaunt Moonlight Mantle Night Flares Airborne Contagion Rock Formation Opulent Relic The familiars section that is slightly above chests in that link you can look at, but I definitely have more now lol I have random fest fams but idk if you're looking for any of those? And then I have like, a [item= black-wing hummingbird] some mostly older treasure MP fams, smoky bantam fangar, etc A few gathering? I might have a scorpion os something [item= skittering megashrimp][item= gaseous megashrimp][item= grasslands trunker][item= wasteland collector] Some Baldwin ones, maybe? I know you said non-coli, any chance you need a Mossy Pohip? or..one of the Rocs, i forgot which one I have
@Marine
Well, I definitely have the 5 green sludge :3

Ohoho I dug up my old trading thread. So, it's hella outdated, but most of the stuff I should still have, especially in the fest chests/skins department
Fest section link
But here's an updated list of chests:
2015 I'm pretty sure?:
Furnace Queen fire
Soul Gems arcane
Crystalspine Aura
Then 2016, again I think??
Ocean Sword water
Seedling Protector nature
Leafydo
Shrieking Striker
Gladestream
Tigerlily
Sun Scatter light
Copper Melt (fire)
Celestian Shimmer (arcane
Ethereal Planet
And then 2017 should be:
Radiant Soul light
Jeweled Talisman (earth)

And for skins after Sleet Footed, like in that link, I have
A Betta Experience
Swamphaunt
Moonlight Mantle
Night Flares
Airborne Contagion
Rock Formation
Opulent Relic

The familiars section that is slightly above chests in that link you can look at, but I definitely have more now lol
I have random fest fams but idk if you're looking for any of those?
And then I have like, a Black-wing Hummingbird
some mostly older treasure MP fams, smoky bantam fangar, etc
A few gathering? I might have a scorpion os something
Skittering Megashrimp Gaseous Megashrimp Grasslands Trunker Wasteland Collector
Some Baldwin ones, maybe?
I know you said non-coli, any chance you need a Mossy Pohip? or..one of the Rocs, i forgot which one I have

@SilverChilver I have 78 [item=nickel ore] and 3 [item=rusted treasure chest] I could give you, what can I get for that?
@SilverChilver I have 78 Nickel Ore and 3 Rusted Treasure Chest I could give you, what can I get for that?
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@SilverChilver

Well I'd definitely want those sludges then.
I'd be up for a Mossy Pohip and a... uh, the pink/purple Roc if you have that? None of those chests or skins are really ones I need; I mostly just want to collect all the Riot of Rot skins/chests haha. <3

Mossy Pohips are 75g/100kt lowest, and the normal (not green) Roc is in the 150-200g spectrum. Green Sludges are currently retailing at a pretty scary 4g apiece.

Gilded Decorative Chests are currently 42g lowest!

I'd offer 2 for a Mossy Pohip, and 3 + the rest of the value in Rusted Treasure Chests for the Roc. (That's about 4 to 29 rusted treasure chests, depending on what price you feel like.) And 2 Rusted Treasure Chests per Green Sludge, so that'd be 10 for the 5 of them.

tl;dr I want the Mossy Pohip and the Roc (if it's the pink one), and I'll offer 5 gilded chests + 10 rusted treasure chests + anywhere from 4 to 29 rusted treasure chests to make up what the gilded chests can't cover on the roc
@SilverChilver

Well I'd definitely want those sludges then.
I'd be up for a Mossy Pohip and a... uh, the pink/purple Roc if you have that? None of those chests or skins are really ones I need; I mostly just want to collect all the Riot of Rot skins/chests haha. <3

Mossy Pohips are 75g/100kt lowest, and the normal (not green) Roc is in the 150-200g spectrum. Green Sludges are currently retailing at a pretty scary 4g apiece.

Gilded Decorative Chests are currently 42g lowest!

I'd offer 2 for a Mossy Pohip, and 3 + the rest of the value in Rusted Treasure Chests for the Roc. (That's about 4 to 29 rusted treasure chests, depending on what price you feel like.) And 2 Rusted Treasure Chests per Green Sludge, so that'd be 10 for the 5 of them.

tl;dr I want the Mossy Pohip and the Roc (if it's the pink one), and I'll offer 5 gilded chests + 10 rusted treasure chests + anywhere from 4 to 29 rusted treasure chests to make up what the gilded chests can't cover on the roc
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Kiralia Alrighty! And wow, I would have thought they'd be related. How about the springbok and: [item= red healer's slippers][item= buttercup lace tail ornament][item= mage's sapphire hat][item= beautiful gander][item= bright rogue gloves] I have a [item= grove sylvan headpiece] I can substitute for a couple other items, it's a ted more expensive than most of the other apparel. Or [item= lucky woodwing] cause it's still pretty new Let me know! I also have more Buttercup Lace apparel (for some reason, I don't own a lot of Lace)
@Kiralia
Alrighty! And wow, I would have thought they'd be related. How about the springbok and:
Red Healer's Slippers Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament Mage's Sapphire Hat Beautiful Gander Bright Rogue Gloves

I have a Grove Sylvan Headpiece I can substitute for a couple other items, it's a ted more expensive than most of the other apparel.
Or Lucky Woodwing cause it's still pretty new

Let me know! I also have more Buttercup Lace apparel (for some reason, I don't own a lot of Lace)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64