Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | T I want chests I have various junk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@SilverChilver sure! I'll set up a CR then
@SilverChilver sure! I'll set up a CR then
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@SilverChilver hey!! i have 13 [item=silver ore] , 2 [item=gold ore] and 2 stacks + 2 individual [item=iron ore] n id be happy to exchange it for whatever baldwin materials u'd be happy to give up!!
@SilverChilver hey!! i have 13 Silver Ore , 2 Gold Ore and 2 stacks + 2 individual Iron Ore n id be happy to exchange it for whatever baldwin materials u'd be happy to give up!!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
I have a rusty chest! Do you have a fae change scroll??
I have a rusty chest! Do you have a fae change scroll??
@SilverChilver - Hey there! I'm a familiar hoarder, I'm trying to get one of every single one (except the retired ones probably lol) I have two stacks + 70 rusted treasure chests.

Here is my familiar tracker so you can see what I already own:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-RoxUDgtt3V7yYbt3mIuGU7T67HN2a53Hp7hae7289o/edit?usp=sharing
The ones with faded out "Locked" in the Level column are ones I do not own.
@SilverChilver - Hey there! I'm a familiar hoarder, I'm trying to get one of every single one (except the retired ones probably lol) I have two stacks + 70 rusted treasure chests.

Here is my familiar tracker so you can see what I already own:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-RoxUDgtt3V7yYbt3mIuGU7T67HN2a53Hp7hae7289o/edit?usp=sharing
The ones with faded out "Locked" in the Level column are ones I do not own.
Gsc8y3C.png
@SilverChilver
Would you happen to have any white slime?
@SilverChilver
Would you happen to have any white slime?
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@mistermcmuffin
A Fae change scroll is worth a lot more than a Rusted chest, sorry!

@Annobethal
I have 4 white slimes atm!
@mistermcmuffin
A Fae change scroll is worth a lot more than a Rusted chest, sorry!

@Annobethal
I have 4 white slimes atm!
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@Phyllored
Lol, your ore= 165kt!
I have probably no white slime, cause I'll be trading with Annobethal
But I have 2 silver muck, and just a lot of most everything else! I also have a couple of things like sizzling phosphorous. So please let me know what you would like!
@Phyllored
Lol, your ore= 165kt!
I have probably no white slime, cause I'll be trading with Annobethal
But I have 2 silver muck, and just a lot of most everything else! I also have a couple of things like sizzling phosphorous. So please let me know what you would like!
@LiNaan
Lol, those chests = 777,200t!
Would it be possible for me to just send you a CR full of fams, like, cheaper ones, and I'll ping you and ask about the more expensive ones? Because like, you can definitely afford some more expensive ones lol
@LiNaan
Lol, those chests = 777,200t!
Would it be possible for me to just send you a CR full of fams, like, cheaper ones, and I'll ping you and ask about the more expensive ones? Because like, you can definitely afford some more expensive ones lol
@SilverChilver - Well, sure, I think I'd rather look at the more expensive ones, haha. The really cheap ones I'll pick up once in a while on the AH anyways.

We're going off of LAH for everything, right? Just want us to be on the same page ;P
@SilverChilver - Well, sure, I think I'd rather look at the more expensive ones, haha. The really cheap ones I'll pick up once in a while on the AH anyways.

We're going off of LAH for everything, right? Just want us to be on the same page ;P
Gsc8y3C.png
@LiNaan Yep! Oh! So, I have the full year's set of these fest fams [item= stardust scholar] I can add their prices up if you want them?? (I don't feel like doing the math if you don't want them lol)
@LiNaan
Yep! Oh! So, I have the full year's set of these fest fams Stardust Scholar
I can add their prices up if you want them?? (I don't feel like doing the math if you don't want them lol)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64