Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | T I want chests I have various junk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@SilverQuark
Yeah, that's fine with me! :3
@SilverQuark
Yeah, that's fine with me! :3
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver Great! I'll keep the ores stored for you then. Thanks and good night!
@SilverChilver Great! I'll keep the ores stored for you then. Thanks and good night!
@SilverChilver
I have 3 rusted chests, 79 copper ore, 37 iron ore, 5 silver ore and 1 gold ore atm

Things I would be interested in (not in order):
Baldwin Materials (pref Muck and Slime)
Black Tulips
Cat's Armor (I have breastplate, shoulder pads, and tail guard)
Sweetheart Lace (Need Anklet, headpeice, ribbons, and tail ornament)
Shadowscale armor (I have tail guard and greaves)
Skins
Vistas
Familiars I do not have
@SilverChilver
I have 3 rusted chests, 79 copper ore, 37 iron ore, 5 silver ore and 1 gold ore atm

Things I would be interested in (not in order):
Baldwin Materials (pref Muck and Slime)
Black Tulips
Cat's Armor (I have breastplate, shoulder pads, and tail guard)
Sweetheart Lace (Need Anklet, headpeice, ribbons, and tail ornament)
Shadowscale armor (I have tail guard and greaves)
Skins
Vistas
Familiars I do not have
@GoblinQueen72
Ooh, I'd love to get rid of some of the apparel I hoard and never use!
And so I don't forget, your items= 100,300t
I have Cat's Leg and Arm Guards, Sweetheart Ribbons(I have like 4 and idk how), Shadowscale Chest Guard, Bracers, Helmet, and Shoulder guards
All that apparel= 31,700t
How many Black Tulips do you need? Cause I can easily load you up with 60 black tulips + the apparel and that'll be an even trade.
Otherwise, I could throw a bunch of fams you don't have at you, plus a couple slime or muck? I have all muck, and only white and black slime. So it's really up to you :D
@GoblinQueen72
Ooh, I'd love to get rid of some of the apparel I hoard and never use!
And so I don't forget, your items= 100,300t
I have Cat's Leg and Arm Guards, Sweetheart Ribbons(I have like 4 and idk how), Shadowscale Chest Guard, Bracers, Helmet, and Shoulder guards
All that apparel= 31,700t
How many Black Tulips do you need? Cause I can easily load you up with 60 black tulips + the apparel and that'll be an even trade.
Otherwise, I could throw a bunch of fams you don't have at you, plus a couple slime or muck? I have all muck, and only white and black slime. So it's really up to you :D
@SilverChilver
I will take all of the apparel listed, I only need 1 sweetheart ribbon though lol
I do need black tulips but I think I will need muck more (silver, gold, copper) and black slime. Whatever you can send. :) I do a lot of brewing lol
send crossroads whenever :)

@SilverChilver
I will take all of the apparel listed, I only need 1 sweetheart ribbon though lol
I do need black tulips but I think I will need muck more (silver, gold, copper) and black slime. Whatever you can send. :) I do a lot of brewing lol
send crossroads whenever :)

@GoblinQueen72
Sure thing! Brewing is fun! ;D
@GoblinQueen72
Sure thing! Brewing is fun! ;D
@SilverChilver I can give you the chests then! What apparel do you have up for grabs?
@SilverChilver I can give you the chests then! What apparel do you have up for grabs?
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@UndeadFae A lot lol. Older stuff like [item= gold filigree gauntlets], newer stuff like Hunter's [item= scout's hat], and everything in between like Aviator's [item= contrast aviator gloves] Maybe tell me if you're looking for a certain color? Or apparel for a warrior or a mage or something?
@UndeadFae
A lot lol. Older stuff like Gold Filigree Gauntlets , newer stuff like Hunter's Scout's Hat , and everything in between like Aviator's Contrast Aviator Gloves
Maybe tell me if you're looking for a certain color? Or apparel for a warrior or a mage or something?
@SilverChilver some specifics I'm looking for right now are [item=black spats] [item=archer's hat] [item=burnished filigree tail guard] [item=dented iron boots] [item=ranger's gloves] , these are the ones that come to my mind right now as I need them to complete some outfits for my dragons
@SilverChilver some specifics I'm looking for right now are Archer's Hat Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Dented Iron Boots Ranger's Gloves , these are the ones that come to my mind right now as I need them to complete some outfits for my dragons
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@UndeadFae
I have the tail guard and the iron boots. Would you like the 2 of those and a familiar you don't have yet?
@UndeadFae
I have the tail guard and the iron boots. Would you like the 2 of those and a familiar you don't have yet?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64