Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 826 827
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @TwoSouls @Zith @Bodmhall @Sharanay @LadyChipmunk @Snowleaper @Ozma [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours please [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Crystal Pools and Scorched Forest [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] FULL [/quote]
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @TwoSouls @Zith @Bodmhall @Sharanay @LadyChipmunk @Snowleaper @Ozma

I would like to Order: 2 hours please
Of: FESTIVAL Grinding
In Venue: Crystal Pools and Scorched Forest
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: FULL

RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@LilyBound I’m taking one of your hours in Redrock.
@LilyBound I’m taking one of your hours in Redrock.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Emmie
Doing 1h in the savana for you
@Emmie
Doing 1h in the savana for you
If still available :) [quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @TwoSouls @Zith @Bodmhall @Sharanay @LadyChipmunk @Snowleaper @Ozma [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Scorched Forest [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full Loot [/quote]
If still available :)
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @TwoSouls @Zith @Bodmhall @Sharanay @LadyChipmunk @Snowleaper @Ozma

I would like to Order: 2 hours
In Venue: Scorched Forest
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full Loot

gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @TwoSouls @Zith @Bodmhall @Sharanay @LadyChipmunk @Snowleaper @Ozma [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Scorched Forest [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full Loot[/quote] @CheshireCatUK1 I'd also like to be added to the pinglist for updates + festival pre orders. Thank you guys so much for all your hard work!
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@CheshireCatUK1

I'd also like to be added to the pinglist for updates + festival pre orders.

Thank you guys so much for all your hard work!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
Quote:
1-25 Levelling Form

@CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @blackcat886 @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @Keyina @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @ShadowedWolf @nonbinarytentoo @Rosecrimson @Bodmhall @Sharanay

I would Like:1 Dragon Leveled
My dragon is currently Level: 16
I would like them Leveled to: 25
I wish to use the: Regular
Do you require leveling/progress updates?: (Yeah) - every other level

Thank you!! I have a ton of stuff to do so I can't level him on my own ^-^'

You can put the points wherever you want as the dragon is leveled, I have a tincture to use later
Quote:
1-25 Levelling Form

@CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @blackcat886 @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @Keyina @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @ShadowedWolf @nonbinarytentoo @Rosecrimson @Bodmhall @Sharanay

I would Like:1 Dragon Leveled
My dragon is currently Level: 16
I would like them Leveled to: 25
I wish to use the: Regular
Do you require leveling/progress updates?: (Yeah) - every other level

Thank you!! I have a ton of stuff to do so I can't level him on my own ^-^'

You can put the points wherever you want as the dragon is leveled, I have a tincture to use later
HQsa6bD.png Snow xvCXjXc.png
they/them pronouns
WL/Projects
chaotic neutral
lightanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqj.gif
@LilyBound Your order has been completed :)
@LilyBound Your order has been completed :)
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@LilyBound

I will be completing your last redrock cove hour ^-^
@LilyBound

I will be completing your last redrock cove hour ^-^
HQsa6bD.png Snow xvCXjXc.png
they/them pronouns
WL/Projects
chaotic neutral
lightanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqj.gif
[quote][b][u]Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @TwoSouls @Zith @Bodmhall @Sharanay @LadyChipmunk @Snowleaper @Ozma [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] Normal [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Thunderhead Savannah [/quote] [quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @TwoSouls @Zith @Bodmhall @Sharanay @LadyChipmunk @Snowleaper @Ozma [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Scorched Forest [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full Loot [/quote]
Quote:
Grinding Order:

Of: Normal Grinding
In Venue: Thunderhead Savannah
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

c a n d y s p a c e s t a r s tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 826 827