Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 792 793
@WolfandCrow

I will be finished flinging my current charge into the kelp beds (again and again and again!) sometime tonight, so feel free to send your dragon over and I'll get started on them tomorrow.
@WolfandCrow

I will be finished flinging my current charge into the kelp beds (again and again and again!) sometime tonight, so feel free to send your dragon over and I'll get started on them tomorrow.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Awesome! Thank you! If I didn’t mention before I was using the gold packet for a level 25 :) if that’s ok
@TheWhiteHart

Awesome! Thank you! If I didn’t mention before I was using the gold packet for a level 25 :) if that’s ok
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow

Sounds good to me. :)

It'll take me two-ish days ... so expect your baby back by Sunday night/Monday afternooon.
@WolfandCrow

Sounds good to me. :)

It'll take me two-ish days ... so expect your baby back by Sunday night/Monday afternooon.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Sounds great! :D thank you!
@TheWhiteHart
Sounds great! :D thank you!
VYQwMuq.gif
@thewhitehart mind if i get on your waitlist? :D
@thewhitehart mind if i get on your waitlist? :D
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

I don't mind at all. :) In fact, I'm quite delighted!
@Valka

I don't mind at all. :) In fact, I'm quite delighted!
TtDzTWB.png
@colorimetry

Your charming skychicken has learned to fly! Underwater, no less, in the kelp beds where he fled murderous mantas and wallowing walrus monsters. Still, most of his wingfeathers are intact ...

Thank you for allowing me to level your dragon. :)
@colorimetry

Your charming skychicken has learned to fly! Underwater, no less, in the kelp beds where he fled murderous mantas and wallowing walrus monsters. Still, most of his wingfeathers are intact ...

Thank you for allowing me to level your dragon. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Could I be added to the wait list for a silver package please? :3
@TheWhiteHart

Could I be added to the wait list for a silver package please? :3
T4tp2CW.png
@Kveldulfr

Of course you can! I'll do that right now. :)
@Kveldulfr

Of course you can! I'll do that right now. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! I was wondering if I could purchase a Gold Package for one of my dragons. I'm fine with being on your waitlist if you need me to hang out for a little while :)
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! I was wondering if I could purchase a Gold Package for one of my dragons. I'm fine with being on your waitlist if you need me to hang out for a little while :)

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 792 793