Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 793 794
@Shadowfire1223

Thank you so much. :)

I'll add you right now!
@Shadowfire1223

Thank you so much. :)

I'll add you right now!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Thank you!!

It'll be a Platinum order, if that's something you like noting? (I've seen you do it before.)
@TheWhiteHart

Thank you!!

It'll be a Platinum order, if that's something you like noting? (I've seen you do it before.)
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223

It just helps remind me what to charge people. Not so much a big deal taking a level 20 ... I mean, I can't go back and train them up to 15, right? But for a level one dragon it helps to know if I'm going to 15, 20, or all the way up.
@Shadowfire1223

It just helps remind me what to charge people. Not so much a big deal taking a level 20 ... I mean, I can't go back and train them up to 15, right? But for a level one dragon it helps to know if I'm going to 15, 20, or all the way up.
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

I'll be done teaching an imperial to swim sometime today, so go ahead and send over your latest trainee and I'll get started on them tomorrow, bright and ... somewhat afternoon-y.
@mercurialwings

I'll be done teaching an imperial to swim sometime today, so go ahead and send over your latest trainee and I'll get started on them tomorrow, bright and ... somewhat afternoon-y.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: That's an amusing image... Imperial, with all their hair/mane, wading or dog-paddling. lol

Sending over a trainee~ Maybe she can learn some flashy distraction tactics from your lovelies?
@TheWhiteHart: That's an amusing image... Imperial, with all their hair/mane, wading or dog-paddling. lol

Sending over a trainee~ Maybe she can learn some flashy distraction tactics from your lovelies?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

I'll teach her to fan dance! Or the dance of a thousand kelp tendrils!
@mercurialwings

I'll teach her to fan dance! Or the dance of a thousand kelp tendrils!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
I would love a ping when you will have empty slot or something.
@TheWhiteHart
I would love a ping when you will have empty slot or something.
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Drakkainen

I can put you on the waitlist right now, if you like. :)
@Drakkainen

I can put you on the waitlist right now, if you like. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
I don't have dragon what I want to train yet (i have full lair, but noy this special one), so I don't want to block anyone. I would like a ping, because I can forget about this - and when the dragon will be finally in my lair i will 100% take slot.
@TheWhiteHart
I don't have dragon what I want to train yet (i have full lair, but noy this special one), so I don't want to block anyone. I would like a ping, because I can forget about this - and when the dragon will be finally in my lair i will 100% take slot.
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Drakkainen

Okies. I'll add you to the pinglist. :)
@Drakkainen

Okies. I'll add you to the pinglist. :)
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 793 794