Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding, Leveling, Lv25 Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
@Linquished I'll add you on! I didn't expect so many people to be interested this quickly, so I'll probably end up setting a dang timetable for this sometime. Hopefully I should get to yours sometime tomorrow!
@Linquished I'll add you on! I didn't expect so many people to be interested this quickly, so I'll probably end up setting a dang timetable for this sometime. Hopefully I should get to yours sometime tomorrow!
1_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf13c.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf12p.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf127.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf11s.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf115.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf10i.gif
@Frootz Doing a review for you because of the amazing drops and service and everything ^^

Username: littlesong4
Service Used: Coliseum Grinding
Review: Totally worth it! Somehow got super lucky with the drops ^^~ The customer service was also really awesome, it was great to be able to come back to and see a CR set up already! 10/10 would use this service again~
@Frootz Doing a review for you because of the amazing drops and service and everything ^^

Username: littlesong4
Service Used: Coliseum Grinding
Review: Totally worth it! Somehow got super lucky with the drops ^^~ The customer service was also really awesome, it was great to be able to come back to and see a CR set up already! 10/10 would use this service again~
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@littlesong4 Thank you! It really means a lot, I'm trying to do a really good job and now I'm swamped with orders so it's nice to know I'm doing well!
@littlesong4 Thank you! It really means a lot, I'm trying to do a really good job and now I'm swamped with orders so it's nice to know I'm doing well!
Hello lovelies it is a new day! I will be checking in on mobile for a little bit, had to run to the store and pretty soon I'm going to be taking 7 puppies on their first walk so I won't be starting on orders for a little while. Rest assured I should get at least 4 or 5 hours done today if not more!
Hello lovelies it is a new day! I will be checking in on mobile for a little bit, had to run to the store and pretty soon I'm going to be taking 7 puppies on their first walk so I won't be starting on orders for a little while. Rest assured I should get at least 4 or 5 hours done today if not more!
Bump!
Bump!
@Becquerell Hello, just wanted to let you know that we are starting on your order! Merluvlee will be sending you your items in about an hour, rather than me. We are adding a lot of new members to the team, which is really exciting!
@Becquerell Hello, just wanted to let you know that we are starting on your order! Merluvlee will be sending you your items in about an hour, rather than me. We are adding a lot of new members to the team, which is really exciting!
@Frootz Have you done/would you do any orders grinding for apparel? What sort of pricing would you do for that if so? Trying to decide if I'd like to order that way or just try my luck with a couple hours of Redrock grinding ^u^
@Frootz Have you done/would you do any orders grinding for apparel? What sort of pricing would you do for that if so? Trying to decide if I'd like to order that way or just try my luck with a couple hours of Redrock grinding ^u^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher At the moment, a lot of people are ordering timeslots for Redrock to get the apparel, and the first hour I had some really great luck, ending up with 2 pieces for the customer. If you would like, we can somewhat do a basic grinding order, but at the end you can decide if you pay for the time or if you only take certain items (like apparel if we are lucky enough for the drop) and a discount can be discussed from there. For now things are a little hectic, since we are adding a lot of new hires and figuring out service terms, so basic grinding might be the best until we get solid terms on this.
@Fletcher At the moment, a lot of people are ordering timeslots for Redrock to get the apparel, and the first hour I had some really great luck, ending up with 2 pieces for the customer. If you would like, we can somewhat do a basic grinding order, but at the end you can decide if you pay for the time or if you only take certain items (like apparel if we are lucky enough for the drop) and a discount can be discussed from there. For now things are a little hectic, since we are adding a lot of new hires and figuring out service terms, so basic grinding might be the best until we get solid terms on this.
@Frootz All right, that's fine! I totally understand coli grinding getting hectic, that's why I closed my own shop ha ha. I will order some basic grinding then if that's all right-- or are you full up?
@Frootz All right, that's fine! I totally understand coli grinding getting hectic, that's why I closed my own shop ha ha. I will order some basic grinding then if that's all right-- or are you full up?
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@fletcher At the moment we don't have a request cap, and since we have so many new members flooding in I will wait on adding one. You can go ahead and tell me how many hours you want and I'll add you to the list! (payment isn't required until we send items over)
@fletcher At the moment we don't have a request cap, and since we have so many new members flooding in I will wait on adding one. You can go ahead and tell me how many hours you want and I'll add you to the list! (payment isn't required until we send items over)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102