Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] My items - Your fodder
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33
Could you put your ritual ravager skin on hold for me? I have 4 babs born today that I would be willing to hold until they are adults for the skin.
Could you put your ritual ravager skin on hold for me? I have 4 babs born today that I would be willing to hold until they are adults for the skin.
ico65P3.png
@XSoldierAntX sure thing! I will send you a CR and you can offer the adults when they're grown and ready
@XSoldierAntX sure thing! I will send you a CR and you can offer the adults when they're grown and ready
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Kururin
How many dragons for Googly Confusion, Intense Attention and Weary Focus?
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208 2 adults would do it!
@Stormheart208 2 adults would do it!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
I have the following holiday apparel available: [item=frigid crown][s] 6 adults[/s] [item=chillspike crown] [s]14 adults[/s] [item=gloomwillow guide] [s]8 adults [/s] [item=shady crown] [s]9 adults [/s] [item=whirlwind crown] [s]10 adults [/s] [item=warmwater wanderers] [s]13 adults[/s] [item=druidic crown] [s]4 adults[/s] [item=butterfly's kiss] 7 adults [item=luminous legguards] 7 adults [item=surgestream coat] 9 adults [item=starlight cloak] 10 adults [item=scavenger's tatters] 6 adults
I have the following holiday apparel available:
Frigid Crown 6 adults
Chillspike Crown 14 adults
Gloomwillow Guide 8 adults
Shady Crown 9 adults
Whirlwind Crown 10 adults
Warmwater Wanderers 13 adults
Druidic Crown 4 adults
Butterfly's Kiss 7 adults
Luminous Legguards 7 adults
Surgestream Coat 9 adults
Starlight Cloak 10 adults
Scavenger's Tatters 6 adults
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Courf nope that's not a problem at all! I'll link that post as a reference under holds :)
@Courf nope that's not a problem at all! I'll link that post as a reference under holds :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Kururin
Do you have a Gloomswillow guide left? I've been searching for one for quite a while (if not I'll just buy the 2 eyes for 2 dragons haha)
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208 I have one other user that has asked about one, if they don't respond / are no longer interested I'll have one available. Otherwise that would be my last one.
@Stormheart208 I have one other user that has asked about one, if they don't respond / are no longer interested I'll have one available. Otherwise that would be my last one.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Kururin
Is it courf? Sure, let me know. Meanwhile I'll just wait for my hatchlings to grow. c:
yv0mNts.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33