Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Light Sprite, Payment Plans Accepted
1 2 3 4 5
@ZenithNadir
A fire egg works fine! The lowest AH price in treasure is 165,000 treasure. I do not have that much treasure currently - I have only 65,000 right now - but if I did some real hard grinding in the Coli and the Fairgrounds I could probably get enough treasure to buy it tomorrow or Sunday.
@ZenithNadir
A fire egg works fine! The lowest AH price in treasure is 165,000 treasure. I do not have that much treasure currently - I have only 65,000 right now - but if I did some real hard grinding in the Coli and the Fairgrounds I could probably get enough treasure to buy it tomorrow or Sunday.
@Serkaralka Sounds good to me! If LAH price fluctuates some by then I might like a couple Baldwin mats to make up the difference, but that probably won’t happen. I’ll hang onto it for you, I’ve got no plans to hatch it so no need to rush. :)
@Serkaralka Sounds good to me! If LAH price fluctuates some by then I might like a couple Baldwin mats to make up the difference, but that probably won’t happen. I’ll hang onto it for you, I’ve got no plans to hatch it so no need to rush. :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Bumping for new Light Sprite sale!
Bumping for new Light Sprite sale!
@ZenithNadir

Hello, I'm interested in doing a payment plan for your Light Sprite ^^
@ZenithNadir

Hello, I'm interested in doing a payment plan for your Light Sprite ^^
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@TheDragonsQueen Okay! What size down payment are you able to make, and for weekly payments after that, what are you comfortable committing to?
@TheDragonsQueen Okay! What size down payment are you able to make, and for weekly payments after that, what are you comfortable committing to?
@ZenithNadir
I’m interested in a payment plan for your light Sprite :)

I have 21.1kg pure right now.

I also have a frigid fugitive shackles, tricktrouper crown and a Disoriented Spirit.

I can do at least 500kt per week although I can probably boost it to 750kt per week.
@ZenithNadir
I’m interested in a payment plan for your light Sprite :)

I have 21.1kg pure right now.

I also have a frigid fugitive shackles, tricktrouper crown and a Disoriented Spirit.

I can do at least 500kt per week although I can probably boost it to 750kt per week.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 That sounds great to me. Once I get off mobile I’ll check AH prices on those items and see what the gem conversion rate is right now, but consider your offer accepted! :) How would you like me to track the payments, on-site somewhere or via a Google Spreadsheet?
@L1BR4 That sounds great to me. Once I get off mobile I’ll check AH prices on those items and see what the gem conversion rate is right now, but consider your offer accepted! :) How would you like me to track the payments, on-site somewhere or via a Google Spreadsheet?
@ZenithNadir
Google spreadsheets will work for me :)
I’ll PM you my email. I’ll make payments on the weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun)

Also, I think the gem:treasure rate is bouncing around 1:830 to 1:840 right now although it might fluctuate with the bonus gems thing with Bounty of Elements.
@ZenithNadir
Google spreadsheets will work for me :)
I’ll PM you my email. I’ll make payments on the weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun)

Also, I think the gem:treasure rate is bouncing around 1:830 to 1:840 right now although it might fluctuate with the bonus gems thing with Bounty of Elements.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@ZenithNadir

I'm sorry, but I'm confused as to why you accepted this other user's offer? I was under the assumption that you and I were going to negotiate a plan for it so that I could purchase the sprite.
@ZenithNadir

I'm sorry, but I'm confused as to why you accepted this other user's offer? I was under the assumption that you and I were going to negotiate a plan for it so that I could purchase the sprite.
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@TheDragonsQueen My apologies. It had been a while since your initial ping and I didn’t have any details about your offer, so my initial decision was to go with the person whose offer I knew more about. For fairness’ sake I should have waited until you’d given me more information before deciding for certain. I’m at work and won’t be able to figure this out until tonight, but in the meantime could you please give me the details about your down payment and the weekly payments you could make, so I can compare offers? Please reply ASAP, I’d like to go ahead and finalize something to avoid leaving people hanging.

@L1BR4 Just wanted to give you a ping since this user did say something about the Light Sprite first, even though I saw the details of your offer first.
@TheDragonsQueen My apologies. It had been a while since your initial ping and I didn’t have any details about your offer, so my initial decision was to go with the person whose offer I knew more about. For fairness’ sake I should have waited until you’d given me more information before deciding for certain. I’m at work and won’t be able to figure this out until tonight, but in the meantime could you please give me the details about your down payment and the weekly payments you could make, so I can compare offers? Please reply ASAP, I’d like to go ahead and finalize something to avoid leaving people hanging.

@L1BR4 Just wanted to give you a ping since this user did say something about the Light Sprite first, even though I saw the details of your offer first.
1 2 3 4 5