Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Light Sprite, Payment Plans Accepted
1 2 3 4 5
@ZenithNadir
Would you take art or items as partial/full payment for the Infectionist's Sash?
@ZenithNadir
Would you take art or items as partial/full payment for the Infectionist's Sash?
@ZenithNadir what do you want for the sashes? (All of them)
@ZenithNadir what do you want for the sashes? (All of them)
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
Bumping this! Looking for gems to buy an accent, so I'll sell my retired goodies.
Bumping this! Looking for gems to buy an accent, so I'll sell my retired goodies.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Snakefang7 Just saw your earlier post; it must have gotten lost in the shuffle. If you're still interested in buying my sashes, I'd be willing to sell them for gems!
@Snakefang7 Just saw your earlier post; it must have gotten lost in the shuffle. If you're still interested in buying my sashes, I'd be willing to sell them for gems!
@ZenithNadir I just got rid of all my treasure buying a sprite and I have only 22gems
@ZenithNadir I just got rid of all my treasure buying a sprite and I have only 22gems
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
Bump!
Bump!
@ZenithNadir
Is this still happening?
@ZenithNadir
Is this still happening?
@Serkaralka It might be! This thread is old and I’ve been meaning to reuse it, but what items are you interested in? I’d be open to selling some.
@Serkaralka It might be! This thread is old and I’ve been meaning to reuse it, but what items are you interested in? I’d be open to selling some.
@ZenithNadir
I'm interested in the Water egg though I know that I probably won't be able to afford it - I just wasted like 1000 gems on a bunch of eggs and genes about three days ago and I only have 5 left lol. The Surgestream Coat looks real cool, how much is it?
@ZenithNadir
I'm interested in the Water egg though I know that I probably won't be able to afford it - I just wasted like 1000 gems on a bunch of eggs and genes about three days ago and I only have 5 left lol. The Surgestream Coat looks real cool, how much is it?
@Serkaralka I’m not sure I have a water egg anymore, but I do have a Fire Egf! I need to double check my vault but the lowest AH price in treasure is what I’d like to get for either item. :)
@Serkaralka I’m not sure I have a water egg anymore, but I do have a Fire Egf! I need to double check my vault but the lowest AH price in treasure is what I’d like to get for either item. :)
1 2 3 4 5