Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Light Sprite, Payment Plans Accepted
1 2 3 4 5
@ZenithNadir

I'm currently attempting to liquidate my gems, but I have 24kg and 1.6mil on hand at the moment, and I can make at least 600kt a week, and up to 1mil.
@ZenithNadir

I'm currently attempting to liquidate my gems, but I have 24kg and 1.6mil on hand at the moment, and I can make at least 600kt a week, and up to 1mil.
4j4cLlS.png
bKpbgDu.png
• Queen / Iris
Arcane Dom Leader
• Dreamstrider Arcanite
• Nocturne enthusiast
• Collecting Devs Crescent Moon accent series: The Lunar Ones
U4S7NCQ.png
@TheDragonsQueen ........oh gosh I feel really bad about not waiting longer before talking about other offers. Since you made the first offer and had the larger down payment, I’m going to set the payment plan up. Again, terribly sorry about the confusion. How would you like me to track payment, via google spreadsheet or on-site somewhere?

@L1BR4 Hello, I want to extend a massive apology for the snafu about the Light Sprite payment. Since I did talk to TDQ first and they are able to make a slightly larger down payment, I’m going to accept their offer. It’s my fault for acting hastily and I apologize for creating such a frustrating and contradictory situation for you. I know I’d be upset if I were in your position, and I really can’t apologize enough. I hope you’ll be able to find another Light Sprite in the near future.
@TheDragonsQueen ........oh gosh I feel really bad about not waiting longer before talking about other offers. Since you made the first offer and had the larger down payment, I’m going to set the payment plan up. Again, terribly sorry about the confusion. How would you like me to track payment, via google spreadsheet or on-site somewhere?

@L1BR4 Hello, I want to extend a massive apology for the snafu about the Light Sprite payment. Since I did talk to TDQ first and they are able to make a slightly larger down payment, I’m going to accept their offer. It’s my fault for acting hastily and I apologize for creating such a frustrating and contradictory situation for you. I know I’d be upset if I were in your position, and I really can’t apologize enough. I hope you’ll be able to find another Light Sprite in the near future.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

A google sheet would be good, and could you set it to be publicly viewable? Just in case I want to check since I'm mobile a lot and I'm not logged into my fr gmail account on there ^^
@ZenithNadir

A google sheet would be good, and could you set it to be publicly viewable? Just in case I want to check since I'm mobile a lot and I'm not logged into my fr gmail account on there ^^
4j4cLlS.png
bKpbgDu.png
• Queen / Iris
Arcane Dom Leader
• Dreamstrider Arcanite
• Nocturne enthusiast
• Collecting Devs Crescent Moon accent series: The Lunar Ones
U4S7NCQ.png
1 2 3 4 5