Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD] Sprites, Eggs, Etc!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b][size=5]Welcome to the Gairan Acres Store![/size] [br][b][size=4]This is where all all of my random things will go when I no longer decide I want them. I have been a part of Flight Rising since Kickstarter, so I have been collecting for awhile.[/b][/center] [br] ------ [b]Standard Rules and Regulations:[/b] ------ [LIST] [*][b]Payment is due all at once and items will not be transferred until the full payment is made. I am willing to work with reasonable "payment plans". Max time allotted is 3 months. There are also no refunds. Please remember this. Just ask me first and we'll see if we can figure something out. [*][b]I prefer pure gems, or gems and treasure. Rate is 1g=780t. [*][b]I purposely did not list prices. While I prefer gems/treasure, I will listen to all offers and am open to negotiating trades. Especially for sprites and other expired things I don't have. (I took a few months off and so I missed a few of the sprites, etc) Things I'm interested in are listed below stuff that's for sale. [*][b]Lastly, if you have any questions, etc, please ping me (or PM me) and ask![/b] [/LIST] ----- [b]Completed Sales: SPRITES [columns][center][item=Light Sprite][nextcol][item=Arcane Sprite][nextcol][item=Lightning Sprite][/columns] [columns][center]@jellywolffy[nextcol]@RedlaSunShowers[nextcol]@Kururin[/columns] ----- [b]Pending Sales: SPRITES [item=Light Sprite] x1 for @RisingFlames ------ [b] ------ [b]Current things for sale: [s]SPRITES[/s] ((ON HOLD)) [item=Fire Sprite] x1 [item=Arcane Sprite] x1 of 2 ----- [b]OTHER FAMILIARS [item=Grey River Flight] x1 [item=Sakura Owl] x1 [item=Gaseous Megashrimp] x1 ----- [b]EGGS - (on hold indefinitely so yeah no asky) *watches tumbleweeds go by* ----- [b]SKINS [item=Skin: Dusty Nebulae] x1 [item=Skin: Reactor] x1 [item=Skin: Overload] x1 [item=Skin: Stormlight] x1 ----- [b]MISC [item=Tertiary Gene: Contour] x1 [item=Tertiary Gene: Crackle] x1 [item=Secondary Gene: Stripes] x1
Welcome to the Gairan Acres Store!

This is where all all of my random things will go when I no longer decide I want them. I have been a part of Flight Rising since Kickstarter, so I have been collecting for awhile.

Standard Rules and Regulations:
  • Payment is due all at once and items will not be transferred until the full payment is made. I am willing to work with reasonable "payment plans". Max time allotted is 3 months. There are also no refunds. Please remember this. Just ask me first and we'll see if we can figure something out.
  • I prefer pure gems, or gems and treasure. Rate is 1g=780t.
  • I purposely did not list prices. While I prefer gems/treasure, I will listen to all offers and am open to negotiating trades. Especially for sprites and other expired things I don't have. (I took a few months off and so I missed a few of the sprites, etc) Things I'm interested in are listed below stuff that's for sale.
  • Lastly, if you have any questions, etc, please ping me (or PM me) and ask!

Completed Sales:

SPRITES
Light Sprite
Arcane Sprite Lightning Sprite
@RedlaSunShowers @Kururin

Pending Sales:

SPRITES
Light Sprite x1 for @RisingFlames

Current things for sale:

SPRITES ((ON HOLD))
Fire Sprite x1 Arcane Sprite x1 of 2

OTHER FAMILIARS
Grey River Flight x1 Sakura Owl x1 Gaseous Megashrimp x1

EGGS - (on hold indefinitely so yeah no asky)
*watches tumbleweeds go by*

SKINS
Skin: Dusty Nebulae x1 Skin: Reactor x1 Skin: Overload x1 Skin: Stormlight x1

MISC
Tertiary Gene: Contour x1 Tertiary Gene: Crackle x1 Secondary Gene: Stripes x1
fire1.gif
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
Family
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
[b]Stuff I want/need[s]/gimmegimme[/s]: [b]SPRITES [item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Earth Sprite] ----- [b]ARMBANDS [item=Frigid Armband][item=Shady Armband][item=Whirlwind Armband][item=Diver Armband][item=Druidic Armband] ----- [b]SASHES [item=Electrified Sash][item=Searing Sash][item=Frigid Sash] ----- [b]OTHER FESTIVAL APPAREL [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Windbound Plumage][item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Sunguard Chest][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Companion Comet][item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Gustborne Balloon][item=Seashell Mantle][item=Leafy Gladeboughs] ----- [b]SEASONAL [item=Woodland Turkey] [item=Autumn Breeze][item=Spring's Breath] [b]...okay so maybe I took a lot of time off. :) I need lots to fill my hoard. So yeah. :D I usually take these at slightly under LAH. And I do check. :) But it depends on the item and how badly I wants it. [b]SKINS/ACCENTS I WANT (these are not high on my priority list especially since all but one are user made and hard to find) [item=Skin: Fantasmagoria][item=Accent: Mad Hatter][item=Accent: Aurora Spirit Smoke][item=Accent: Astral Spirit Smoke][item=Accent: Cloudy Galaxy][item=Accent: Firebird Feathers][item=Accent: Blood Wallower][item=Skin: Molten Defender][item=Skin: ColdFlame Defender]
Stuff I want/need/gimmegimme:

SPRITES
Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Earth Sprite

ARMBANDS
Frigid Armband Shady Armband Whirlwind Armband Diver Armband Druidic Armband

SASHES
Electrified Sash Searing Sash Frigid Sash

OTHER FESTIVAL APPAREL
Frigid Fugitive Shackles Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins Naturalist Adornments
Sunguard Chest Golem Gauntlet Magmatic Pauldrons Companion Comet Runaway Rotclaw Moonglow Thorns Gustborne Balloon Seashell Mantle Leafy Gladeboughs

SEASONAL
Woodland Turkey
Autumn Breeze Spring's Breath

...okay so maybe I took a lot of time off. :) I need lots to fill my hoard. So yeah. :D I usually take these at slightly under LAH. And I do check. :) But it depends on the item and how badly I wants it.

SKINS/ACCENTS I WANT (these are not high on my priority list especially since all but one are user made and hard to find)
Skin: Fantasmagoria Accent: Mad Hatter Accent: Aurora Spirit Smoke Accent: Astral Spirit Smoke Accent: Cloudy Galaxy Accent: Firebird Feathers Accent: Blood Wallower Skin: Molten Defender Skin: ColdFlame Defender
fire1.gif
Family
[center][b][size=5]For those that wonder if I really have these pretty things... [br] ------ [img]http://i.imgur.com/ouRr6yk.png[/img] ------
For those that wonder if I really have these pretty things...

ouRr6yk.png
fire1.gif
Family
[b]NOT FOR SALE[/b] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] x2 [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] x1 [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] x1 [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] x1 [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] x1
NOT FOR SALE

Unhatched Earth Egg x2 Unhatched Ice Egg x1 Unhatched Plague Egg x1 Unhatched Lightning Egg x1
Unhatched Arcane Egg x1
fire1.gif
Family
RESERVED
RESERVED
fire1.gif
Family
@Xairathan Yes I'm ready. And I currently do not have any not listed here that are available. :) And accents always interest me. But I wasn't completely interested in them for these. However, please feel free if you're interested in any of the skins I have to show me what you've got!
@Xairathan Yes I'm ready. And I currently do not have any not listed here that are available. :) And accents always interest me. But I wasn't completely interested in them for these. However, please feel free if you're interested in any of the skins I have to show me what you've got!
fire1.gif
Family
@Kekeaneli Sorry, I got a little confused by your answer ^^;
Are you taking UM accents for the Sprites/Skins/etc. listed here? And would it be alright for me to PM you a quick list of what I'm looking for, outside of what you have listed here?
@Kekeaneli Sorry, I got a little confused by your answer ^^;
Are you taking UM accents for the Sprites/Skins/etc. listed here? And would it be alright for me to PM you a quick list of what I'm looking for, outside of what you have listed here?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan It would be only for the skins I have listed. And sure you can go ahead and send me a list.
@Xairathan It would be only for the skins I have listed. And sure you can go ahead and send me a list.
fire1.gif
Family
Whats your gem/treasure ratio?
@kekeaneli
Whats your gem/treasure ratio?
@kekeaneli
@KekeAneli are you selling eggs?
@KekeAneli are you selling eggs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8