Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD] Sprites, Eggs, Etc!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KekeAnali How much are you looking for the eggs?
@KekeAnali How much are you looking for the eggs?
OWMus8Y.png
Sent you a message @KekeAneli im sure i have more than half the items you need plus gems and treasure. Will send crossroads as proof to show when able to get on a computer?
Sent you a message @KekeAneli im sure i have more than half the items you need plus gems and treasure. Will send crossroads as proof to show when able to get on a computer?
@KekeAneli

I have a; Livewire Grizzly, Magma Embear, Polarfreeze defender, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Cloudkeeper herald, Wavebreak Snarler, Timber Tender (I'm gonna check to see if I have any more later tonight lol)

Idk what all you can offer for them? If you're going by LAH value or not haha!! c:
@KekeAneli

I have a; Livewire Grizzly, Magma Embear, Polarfreeze defender, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Cloudkeeper herald, Wavebreak Snarler, Timber Tender (I'm gonna check to see if I have any more later tonight lol)

Idk what all you can offer for them? If you're going by LAH value or not haha!! c:
neutrois_zpsbe0thsdx.png2ntvbx3.gifajw35t.gif2ntvbx3.gifuntrennsex_zpsaw87qjse.png
I have a shadow sprite. I am missing all of the sprites you have for sale. Which single sprite (if you were interested) could you trade?

@kekeaneli
I have a shadow sprite. I am missing all of the sprites you have for sale. Which single sprite (if you were interested) could you trade?

@kekeaneli
I'm really forgetful, ping me for everything
@KekeAneli
Can I trouble you for a price quote on that Light Sprite? I'm trying to get a feel for what they're worth nowadays, which is tough because there are none on the AH.
@KekeAneli
Can I trouble you for a price quote on that Light Sprite? I'm trying to get a feel for what they're worth nowadays, which is tough because there are none on the AH.
@KekeAneli
Hello, how much are you looking for for the light sprite?
@KekeAneli
Hello, how much are you looking for for the light sprite?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@KekeAneli

I have a lot of the items you're looking for (Sunbeam Soldier, probably all bears and NotN familiars ans some festival apparel) and I'm interested in your eggs. I'm on my phone right now. Would you mind holding them until I can get to my laptop and check which items I have?
@KekeAneli

I have a lot of the items you're looking for (Sunbeam Soldier, probably all bears and NotN familiars ans some festival apparel) and I'm interested in your eggs. I'm on my phone right now. Would you mind holding them until I can get to my laptop and check which items I have?
@KekeAneli

How much is the Light Sprite your selling and how long would you be willing to hold onto it??
(Recently started questing for them and I'm currently doing a couple of payment plans for two Shadow Sprites I was seeking. Why two? Well, one is for a friend and the other is for my quest. :P )
@KekeAneli

How much is the Light Sprite your selling and how long would you be willing to hold onto it??
(Recently started questing for them and I'm currently doing a couple of payment plans for two Shadow Sprites I was seeking. Why two? Well, one is for a friend and the other is for my quest. :P )
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@MissCallieRose Send a Crossroads for the gems!

@Adirael Sure, just let me know!

@Moonlace I usually undercut the LAH by 5g for eggs.

@WrittenBadly I'll check the message out here in a sec.

@DOCT0RD I usually try to buy for cheaper than LAH but depends. I'll wait until I get the full message later tonight!

@maraschino It would be a Lightning Sprite + 700g (or equivalent) from you since the Shadow Sprite is lower on the AH. PM me if you're interested and we can work out a deal.

@eeeeel @Okapi @RisingFlames I'll PM you about the Light Sprite.

@Ajax4life14 One of the eggs may already be claimed. But the others are still there. :) Let me know!

@MissCallieRose Send a Crossroads for the gems!

@Adirael Sure, just let me know!

@Moonlace I usually undercut the LAH by 5g for eggs.

@WrittenBadly I'll check the message out here in a sec.

@DOCT0RD I usually try to buy for cheaper than LAH but depends. I'll wait until I get the full message later tonight!

@maraschino It would be a Lightning Sprite + 700g (or equivalent) from you since the Shadow Sprite is lower on the AH. PM me if you're interested and we can work out a deal.

@eeeeel @Okapi @RisingFlames I'll PM you about the Light Sprite.

@Ajax4life14 One of the eggs may already be claimed. But the others are still there. :) Let me know!

fire1.gif
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
Family
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
@KekeAneli One of the eggs for 167kt and 62g? I have some seasonal breezes also.
@KekeAneli One of the eggs for 167kt and 62g? I have some seasonal breezes also.
OWMus8Y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8