Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD] Sprites, Eggs, Etc!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KekeAneli

Hello c:

I actually managed to sell some eggs and looked again at the prices for the tricktrouper and the lightning sprite. Just wondering if you would consider accepting the crown + 500g for it?
@KekeAneli

Hello c:

I actually managed to sell some eggs and looked again at the prices for the tricktrouper and the lightning sprite. Just wondering if you would consider accepting the crown + 500g for it?
hnXZbQA.png
@KekeAneli

I'm glad I checked back - you mis-typed my user name :-)

CR forthcoming!
@KekeAneli

I'm glad I checked back - you mis-typed my user name :-)

CR forthcoming!

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@KekeAneli
LAH for a lightning sprite is 3500 gems, would you take 2000 g + 1000000 t for one? c:
@KekeAneli
LAH for a lightning sprite is 3500 gems, would you take 2000 g + 1000000 t for one? c:
xYjY92X.jpgBirdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.pngyKp0KRf.png
@Kekeaneli

I would really love to give that earth sprite a home but I don't have a whole lot in the way of treasure of gems currently.

I could get part payment in gems if you would prefer however I do have a lot of stuff that you are looking for as well and can offer in trade - The guardieans, the sashes, the NOTN familiars and I also have some of the festival apparel you are looking for as well.

So how much do you want for the sprite? How much of that would you take in trades and how much in gems? <-- which i can get tomorrow.
@Kekeaneli

I would really love to give that earth sprite a home but I don't have a whole lot in the way of treasure of gems currently.

I could get part payment in gems if you would prefer however I do have a lot of stuff that you are looking for as well and can offer in trade - The guardieans, the sashes, the NOTN familiars and I also have some of the festival apparel you are looking for as well.

So how much do you want for the sprite? How much of that would you take in trades and how much in gems? <-- which i can get tomorrow.
@implodingpotato Currently the last Lightning Sprite is on hold. Sorry!
@implodingpotato Currently the last Lightning Sprite is on hold. Sorry!
fire1.gif
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
Family
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
@KekeAneli

Hello! I was wondering about your Fire Sprite. I have an extra Shadow Sprite I can trade? Plus currency but probably not nearly enough to cover the cost...
@KekeAneli

Hello! I was wondering about your Fire Sprite. I have an extra Shadow Sprite I can trade? Plus currency but probably not nearly enough to cover the cost...
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
@KekeAneli
I'm looking for a Lightning Sprite!
Anything here interest you? (Outside of the Illuminated Sash, Chillspike Collar, Seashell Mantle, Solar Blades, and everything after the Frigid Crowns that aren't familiars.)

I also have some other items here!

Ignore the puppets, unless you want some.
@KekeAneli
I'm looking for a Lightning Sprite!
Anything here interest you? (Outside of the Illuminated Sash, Chillspike Collar, Seashell Mantle, Solar Blades, and everything after the Frigid Crowns that aren't familiars.)

I also have some other items here!

Ignore the puppets, unless you want some.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@shulk He's on hold at the moment.
@shulk He's on hold at the moment.
fire1.gif
Family
@KekeAneli
Ah, sorry about that! If its no longer on hold, please ping me!
@KekeAneli
Ah, sorry about that! If its no longer on hold, please ping me!
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk okay I will.
@Shulk okay I will.
fire1.gif
Family
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8