Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78
@crescentstar711

I'd be happy to! Sorry for the delay in response. Go ahead and send a message with half the payment and I will get started ASAP <3
@crescentstar711

I'd be happy to! Sorry for the delay in response. Go ahead and send a message with half the payment and I will get started ASAP <3
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@starii

Were you able to get your reading done? Just wanted to be sure since my friend they were busy recently. ♥
@starii

Were you able to get your reading done? Just wanted to be sure since my friend they were busy recently. ♥
@Sielf

Not yet, but it's no rush. I understand business~ Thank you for checking though! <3
@Sielf

Not yet, but it's no rush. I understand business~ Thank you for checking though! <3
@Selenite
I messaged you half of the payment (hope I followed the instructions right). Thank you for doing this for me! =D
@Selenite
I messaged you half of the payment (hope I followed the instructions right). Thank you for doing this for me! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@starii

If they don't get back to you at some point and you start to get impatient, I am also open. <3 Good luck!
@starii

If they don't get back to you at some point and you start to get impatient, I am also open. <3 Good luck!
@Sielf
No worries! I'm very patient.

I'm also in a mood to toss money at people, and am always interested in readings of various sorts. I've never had my tea leaves read. Would you be able to do a tea leaf reading for me, perhaps? (Not instead of the one from Ashen - but in addition to.)
@Sielf
No worries! I'm very patient.

I'm also in a mood to toss money at people, and am always interested in readings of various sorts. I've never had my tea leaves read. Would you be able to do a tea leaf reading for me, perhaps? (Not instead of the one from Ashen - but in addition to.)
@starii

Sure! I'd love to, but it'll have to be tomorrow because I'm heading to bed as of right now. ♥
@starii

Sure! I'd love to, but it'll have to be tomorrow because I'm heading to bed as of right now. ♥
@Sielf
That's fine~ <3 Thanks! :) Goodnight, sleep well!
@Sielf
That's fine~ <3 Thanks! :) Goodnight, sleep well!
@Selenite Are you still closed for tarot? If you are, I'll holler at Sielf.
@Selenite Are you still closed for tarot? If you are, I'll holler at Sielf.
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@WitchyWriter

For you, I think I can make an exception :) go ahead and message me, darling. <3
@WitchyWriter

For you, I think I can make an exception :) go ahead and message me, darling. <3
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78