Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@Chardano I hope you don't mind I have set you up with one of our other readers! They're very good, and I have no doubt they will give you an accurate reading! If you would Private Message @Sielf with your reading request, and half the payment, they will get your reading to you ASAP. And Happy Birthday!
@Chardano I hope you don't mind I have set you up with one of our other readers! They're very good, and I have no doubt they will give you an accurate reading! If you would Private Message @Sielf with your reading request, and half the payment, they will get your reading to you ASAP. And Happy Birthday!
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@artemystica
I'm ready to read almost any time today! Message me whenever and I'll get started. ~
@artemystica
I'm ready to read almost any time today! Message me whenever and I'll get started. ~
9m7DBZ3.gif
Wanted to thank Selenite for the reading she gave me!

It was my first experience with any sort of readings (I chose the rune reading) and I loved it! I feel I took a great deal away from it. Would totally do it again (and probably will).
I'd definitely recommend her to anyone interested c:
Wanted to thank Selenite for the reading she gave me!

It was my first experience with any sort of readings (I chose the rune reading) and I loved it! I feel I took a great deal away from it. Would totally do it again (and probably will).
I'd definitely recommend her to anyone interested c:
JOMDIQa.png
Bumping this up so others can see it! And thank you @Annalynn for the kind words!
Bumping this up so others can see it! And thank you @Annalynn for the kind words!
Quick bump! I will be available all day, as well as our readers! Ping one of us, and we will read for you within the day!
Quick bump! I will be available all day, as well as our readers! Ping one of us, and we will read for you within the day!
Bumping!
Bumping!
Bumping up! I have an open slot if anyone would like a reading soon!
Bumping up! I have an open slot if anyone would like a reading soon!
@Selenite

I'd love a career mirror reading, from you or anyone else who has a rune spot open. I'm currently in a dreary job and have no idea what to do for a career.

@Ashenhartkrie

The past life spread sounds really cool, could you do one of those for me? I do have some familiarity with Tarot, but I've never heard of a past life reading before.
@Selenite

I'd love a career mirror reading, from you or anyone else who has a rune spot open. I'm currently in a dreary job and have no idea what to do for a career.

@Ashenhartkrie

The past life spread sounds really cool, could you do one of those for me? I do have some familiarity with Tarot, but I've never heard of a past life reading before.
@LilacDreams sure! Send half and I'll reply when I'm able to (I just left my tarot at home woops). Should be sometime this afternoonc :
@LilacDreams sure! Send half and I'll reply when I'm able to (I just left my tarot at home woops). Should be sometime this afternoonc :
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@LilacDreams

I should be home from my college classes about 17-18 FR time, shoot me a message with half the payment and I will send you your reading as soon as I get home!
@LilacDreams

I should be home from my college classes about 17-18 FR time, shoot me a message with half the payment and I will send you your reading as soon as I get home!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78