Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78
@Ashenhartkrie If you're open for readings at the moment, I'd love to request a past life reading from you.
@Ashenhartkrie If you're open for readings at the moment, I'd love to request a past life reading from you.
@MLein sure thing! I'll jump on that right away
@MLein sure thing! I'll jump on that right away
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Sielf
Would you be able to do an Astrological Spread? ♥
@Sielf
Would you be able to do an Astrological Spread? ♥
item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
vee . 22
@Wet

Heck yeah I would be able to. ♥ Shoot me a message and I'll get on it asap.
@Wet

Heck yeah I would be able to. ♥ Shoot me a message and I'll get on it asap.
@Ashenhartkrie

I have a kind of special request that is a little bit more complex than the standard readings given (tarot). The gist of it would be that I'm looking to see, without a specific question given, what information comes through to you in a custom spread that combines aspects of Tetraktys, Mandala, and Past Life spreads.

Would this be something you'd be able/willing to do? And if so, how much would it cost? (And if not that's totally understandable, I just figured I'd ask.) Thank you~
@Ashenhartkrie

I have a kind of special request that is a little bit more complex than the standard readings given (tarot). The gist of it would be that I'm looking to see, without a specific question given, what information comes through to you in a custom spread that combines aspects of Tetraktys, Mandala, and Past Life spreads.

Would this be something you'd be able/willing to do? And if so, how much would it cost? (And if not that's totally understandable, I just figured I'd ask.) Thank you~
@starii what sort of information? I have a specific custom spread that i designed to explore higher planes if a persons consciousness if that's sort if what you mean?
@starii what sort of information? I have a specific custom spread that i designed to explore higher planes if a persons consciousness if that's sort if what you mean?
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

So while that's not exactly what I meat, that sounds really fascinating. I'd love to get that spread from you, if possible. How much would that cost? :)

(What I originally meant was less "specific information sought" and more "I'm curious as to what comes through" - very vague, I know, sorry.)
@Ashenhartkrie

So while that's not exactly what I meat, that sounds really fascinating. I'd love to get that spread from you, if possible. How much would that cost? :)

(What I originally meant was less "specific information sought" and more "I'm curious as to what comes through" - very vague, I know, sorry.)
@starii so you just wanted a general reading?
@starii so you just wanted a general reading?
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

For now, I think so. I'm definitely interested in getting done the one you mentioned before about exploring the higher places of a person's conscious. I might want more specific ones later, though.
@Ashenhartkrie

For now, I think so. I'm definitely interested in getting done the one you mentioned before about exploring the higher places of a person's conscious. I might want more specific ones later, though.
@Selenite @Ashenhartkrie @Gypsum
Would you be able to do a career mirror rune cast?
@Selenite @Ashenhartkrie @Gypsum
Would you be able to do a career mirror rune cast?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78