Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sell me your Sparrow Skulls [200,000+]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59
@NommyBoa 98 is basically 99 so I can still send the gems for them if you want XD
@NommyBoa 98 is basically 99 so I can still send the gems for them if you want XD
Alright! I'll send them right over!

@chespin
Alright! I'll send them right over!

@chespin
@chespin I have 334 right now and no idea what to do with them all. Haha
@chespin I have 334 right now and no idea what to do with them all. Haha
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba I'll buy them for treasure or gems! I can send 10,020 treasure or 14 gems for them :D
@KittyAoba I'll buy them for treasure or gems! I can send 10,020 treasure or 14 gems for them :D
@chespin Kinda lacking gems right now... but also need to treasure... hm. I'll let you decide form of payment while I send them on over. Haha
@chespin Kinda lacking gems right now... but also need to treasure... hm. I'll let you decide form of payment while I send them on over. Haha
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@chespin Do you happen to have any of the following items sitting around your hoard? I'd love to swap them for skulls~ <: [quote]Looking for: [item=Black Capped Budgie][item=Blue Throated Budgie][item=Mute swan][item=Trumpeter Swan] [item=wing bones] [/quote]
@chespin Do you happen to have any of the following items sitting around your hoard? I'd love to swap them for skulls~ <:
Quote:
Looking for:
Black Capped Budgie Blue Throated Budgie Mute Swan Trumpeter Swan

Wing Bones
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence I've got mute swans (20) and about 150 wing bones! (They're in weird number stacks and I can't math ahah)

I can send them over if you want, I have no need for them
@SheofSilence I've got mute swans (20) and about 150 wing bones! (They're in weird number stacks and I can't math ahah)

I can send them over if you want, I have no need for them
I have 22 skulls @chestpin
I have 22 skulls @chestpin
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59