Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sell me your Sparrow Skulls [200,000+]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59
Well I have 8 stacks of 99 and one stack of 57 if you're still interested! Is okay to ask for gems instead of treasure?!
Well I have 8 stacks of 99 and one stack of 57 if you're still interested! Is okay to ask for gems instead of treasure?!
@anduriel Sure!
Just for check:

I can send over 34 gems for them all, is that okay?
@anduriel Sure!
Just for check:

I can send over 34 gems for them all, is that okay?
@chespin I've got 3 stacks of 99 and one stack of 87 if you want them
@chespin I've got 3 stacks of 99 and one stack of 87 if you want them
mitchell_by_dragonmasterlynn-da9mut8.png
@chespin would you be willing to buy my 198 skulls?
@chespin would you be willing to buy my 198 skulls?
tumblr_inline_mydixhIUXZ1qk1or3.gif he/him pronouns please tumblr_inline_mydixhIUXZ1qk1or3.gif

earth_ani.gif
@Hummingbirdb Sure! That's 11610t , is that okay?
@SkylerintheSky Yep! I can send over 6000t for em
@Hummingbirdb Sure! That's 11610t , is that okay?
@SkylerintheSky Yep! I can send over 6000t for em
@chespin perfect, I'll send them over
@chespin perfect, I'll send them over
mitchell_by_dragonmasterlynn-da9mut8.png
@chespin
If you're still interested, how many stacks are you willing to trade for the Brown Wolf Cape?
@chespin
If you're still interested, how many stacks are you willing to trade for the Brown Wolf Cape?
@Sanna92 Brown wolf capes are 44000t in the auction house so in theory that would be 14 and a half stacks of skulls- but I am more than willing to bargain as that is a loooot of skulls XD
@Sanna92 Brown wolf capes are 44000t in the auction house so in theory that would be 14 and a half stacks of skulls- but I am more than willing to bargain as that is a loooot of skulls XD
@chespin
Well I have 11 full stacks and 18 extra. I'd be more than happy to pay the difference , if that's fine with you :P
@chespin
Well I have 11 full stacks and 18 extra. I'd be more than happy to pay the difference , if that's fine with you :P
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59