Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying BONE FIEND: 122k Gems+
1 2
I know this offer is a bit low but I have a large amount of treasure I'll be converting into more gems. Right now I'm just working on getting the offer out there and seen. Please let me know if you're selling one or know somebody who is, besides the 200kg one in the Auction House! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/910.png[/img] [b]Current Offer:[/b] 122,200 Gems[/center]
I know this offer is a bit low but I have a large amount of treasure I'll be converting into more gems. Right now I'm just working on getting the offer out there and seen. Please let me know if you're selling one or know somebody who is, besides the 200kg one in the Auction House!

910.png
Current Offer: 122,200 Gems
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Good luck, especially with that KS item mess that's been going on lately!
Good luck, especially with that KS item mess that's been going on lately!
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Scream Thank you! So far as I know the exploit was fixed and all items already seized and refunded by staff, so hopefully I'll be ok?
@Scream Thank you! So far as I know the exploit was fixed and all items already seized and refunded by staff, so hopefully I'll be ok?
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon omg did they really finish? I was super worried I was traded a fake because I bought my ks familiar right before the hack was found out
thank god

i still have it so im assuming its real

anyway good luck :D
@EisenDragoon omg did they really finish? I was super worried I was traded a fake because I bought my ks familiar right before the hack was found out
thank god

i still have it so im assuming its real

anyway good luck :D
CgtyAYW.png
@Larae Ahh I don't know if it was confirmed! I haven't heard of any super recent reports, though. I wish you luck with keeping yours! It must be nerve wrecking to wonder, and I doubt it's something we can really ask for a progress report on.
@Larae Ahh I don't know if it was confirmed! I haven't heard of any super recent reports, though. I wish you luck with keeping yours! It must be nerve wrecking to wonder, and I doubt it's something we can really ask for a progress report on.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon Thank you! I sent in a contact us asking a few weeks ago and they said they'd look into it and send me an email if they remove it from my account but I havent heard anything back. Welp still praying I guess <3

((yes i was really upset/anxious//i still am a bit//)) Hopefully you wont have this problem! I think its very unlikely itll happen again anytime soon
@EisenDragoon Thank you! I sent in a contact us asking a few weeks ago and they said they'd look into it and send me an email if they remove it from my account but I havent heard anything back. Welp still praying I guess <3

((yes i was really upset/anxious//i still am a bit//)) Hopefully you wont have this problem! I think its very unlikely itll happen again anytime soon
CgtyAYW.png
@EisenDragoon
I really hope it's fixed! I bought a crown from someone who I knew had had a crown for over a year and it got taken away. At least I got my gems back, but I'm still waiting before I try again.
@EisenDragoon
I really hope it's fixed! I bought a crown from someone who I knew had had a crown for over a year and it got taken away. At least I got my gems back, but I'm still waiting before I try again.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
Free Bump ! Good luck !
Free Bump ! Good luck !
@EisenDragoon
Hey there! I'm not trying to be annoying or anything, but if I were you I'd honestly hold off on buying any KS stuff for a few months just to make sure everything's sorted out. I still haven't been compensated for my item that was revoked, and I doubt I will. I'd hate for the same to happen to you!

Best of luck to you! I think I saw one of these go for 120kg a while ago so hopefully that will happen again with your trade. :)
@EisenDragoon
Hey there! I'm not trying to be annoying or anything, but if I were you I'd honestly hold off on buying any KS stuff for a few months just to make sure everything's sorted out. I still haven't been compensated for my item that was revoked, and I doubt I will. I'd hate for the same to happen to you!

Best of luck to you! I think I saw one of these go for 120kg a while ago so hopefully that will happen again with your trade. :)
@EisenDragoon My own bone fiend purchase was at 150kG back in May. While I would also take caution in trading KS items for now (I mean, whether you are seller or buyer this is not the best time to trade), here is my good luck bump!
@EisenDragoon My own bone fiend purchase was at 150kG back in May. While I would also take caution in trading KS items for now (I mean, whether you are seller or buyer this is not the best time to trade), here is my good luck bump!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
1 2