Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]~1,000 gems @ 1:600, Eggs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@kingofeli

How many would you like to buy then?
@kingofeli

How many would you like to buy then?
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule can I get 10?
@wrecknrule can I get 10?
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@kingofeli

Sending them your way!
@kingofeli

Sending them your way!
TyYgOYZ.png
bump
bump
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@kingofeli I have some gems to sell :) How many are you looking to buy?
@kingofeli I have some gems to sell :) How many are you looking to buy?
FfQMoPm.jpg
@BriarBones I need 415 to meet my goal of 700, but only 65 to meet my goal of 350 for the first scroll.
@BriarBones I need 415 to meet my goal of 700, but only 65 to meet my goal of 350 for the first scroll.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11