Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[size=5][center]Do you want to get the current festival skins and accents, but don't want to pay treasure for them? Look no further! I will sell them to you for the current festival currency, All-Seeing Shrooms! I also have All-Seeing Shrooms for sale in the second post.[/center][/size] [b]Rules[/b] [LIST] [*]Be polite and respectful to everyone here. [*]Ping me when you order, and please use the template below. [*]You may be asked to send the payment in parts if you have a large order. [*]You must send first, but please, [b]do not send before I accept your order[/b]. [*]I may choose to refuse an order at any time for any reason. [*]The rules and rates may change, and please be patient with me. [/LIST] [b] Please note that we now have 14 winning entries, 7 accents and 7 skins, but 2 of these are Baldwin exclusive and not available through this shop.[/b] Skins and accents will both be referred to as "Skins", anything that applies to skins applies to accents. [Quote=Rates] [Center]For orders of [b]3 Skins or fewer[/b] my rate is [b]65 festival currency per.[/b] For orders of [b]4 skins or more[/b] my rate is [b]60 festival currency per.[/b][/center] A full set of [b]12[/b] would be 720 All-Seeing Shrooms. A half set of [b]6[/b] would be 360 All-Seeing Shrooms. The MP exclusive set would be 360 All-Seeing Shrooms. The MP exclusive set is Lich Armor, Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton. The accents are Cradle of Goo, Rose Rot, Engulfing Growths, Lich Armor, Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow. The skins are Contaminated, Union of Decay, Cursed Watcher, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton. Glowing Contagion, and Bracket Sporehost are Baldwin Exclusive. [/quote] [quote=Template] What skins you are ordering: Names of skins and how many of each. How many skins total: Festival currency total: Anything else I should know: [/quote] [center][b]ORDERS[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]None! [/LIST] [Center][b]Finished Orders[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Riko: [s]Lich Armor x1, Boneyard Empress x3, Wyrmwound Glow x1, Plague Child x1, Rotrock Witch x2 , Rotting Skeleton x1 , Rose Rot x1 - 600/600 paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Artemis: [s]Lich Armor x1, Boneyard Empress x1, Rose Rot x1 - 195/195 paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]SilverChilver: [s]Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton - 300/300 paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]anue: [s]Lich Armor, Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton - 360/360 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]RaveLegend: [s]Cradle of Goo, Rose Rot, Boneyard Empress - 195/195 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Saskia: [s]Boneyard Empress, Rotten Skeleton - 130/130 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]jennysyc: [s]Rose Rot - 65/65 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Bananachinchilla: [s]Wyrmwound Glow - 65/65 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]anue: [s]Cradle of Rot, Rose Rot, Engulfing Growths, Cursed Watcher - 240/240 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Alphajet: [s]Lich Armor, Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton - 360/360 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished[/b] [/LIST]
Do you want to get the current festival skins and accents, but don't want to pay treasure for them? Look no further! I will sell them to you for the current festival currency, All-Seeing Shrooms!

I also have All-Seeing Shrooms for sale in the second post.

Rules
  • Be polite and respectful to everyone here.
  • Ping me when you order, and please use the template below.
  • You may be asked to send the payment in parts if you have a large order.
  • You must send first, but please, do not send before I accept your order.
  • I may choose to refuse an order at any time for any reason.
  • The rules and rates may change, and please be patient with me.

Please note that we now have 14 winning entries, 7 accents and 7 skins, but 2 of these are Baldwin exclusive and not available through this shop.

Skins and accents will both be referred to as "Skins", anything that applies to skins applies to accents.

Rates wrote:
For orders of 3 Skins or fewer my rate is 65 festival currency per.

For orders of 4 skins or more my rate is 60 festival currency per.

A full set of 12 would be 720 All-Seeing Shrooms. A half set of 6 would be 360 All-Seeing Shrooms. The MP exclusive set would be 360 All-Seeing Shrooms.

The MP exclusive set is Lich Armor, Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton.

The accents are Cradle of Goo, Rose Rot, Engulfing Growths, Lich Armor, Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow.

The skins are Contaminated, Union of Decay, Cursed Watcher, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton.

Glowing Contagion, and Bracket Sporehost are Baldwin Exclusive.

Template wrote:
What skins you are ordering: Names of skins and how many of each.
How many skins total:
Festival currency total:
Anything else I should know:

ORDERS
  • None!

Finished Orders
  • Riko: Lich Armor x1, Boneyard Empress x3, Wyrmwound Glow x1, Plague Child x1, Rotrock Witch x2 , Rotting Skeleton x1 , Rose Rot x1 - 600/600 paid. Finished!
  • Artemis: Lich Armor x1, Boneyard Empress x1, Rose Rot x1 - 195/195 paid. Finished!
  • SilverChilver: Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton - 300/300 paid. Finished!
  • anue: Lich Armor, Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton - 360/360 Paid. Finished!
  • RaveLegend: Cradle of Goo, Rose Rot, Boneyard Empress - 195/195 Paid. Finished!
  • Saskia: Boneyard Empress, Rotten Skeleton - 130/130 Paid. Finished!
  • jennysyc: Rose Rot - 65/65 Paid. Finished!
  • Bananachinchilla: Wyrmwound Glow - 65/65 Paid. Finished!
  • anue: Cradle of Rot, Rose Rot, Engulfing Growths, Cursed Watcher - 240/240 Paid. Finished!
  • Alphajet: Lich Armor, Boneyard Empress, Wyrmwound Glow, Plague Child, Rotrock Witch, Rotting Skeleton - 360/360 Paid. Finished
I also sell All-Seeing Shrooms! I am unlikely to run out for long, but if I don't have them on hand, you can ask for a reserve on the next ones I get.

All-Seeing Shrooms wrote:
My current rate is 1:700T, or 1:1G.

I have 0 Shrooms available.

Pre-orders on currency always welcome!
I also sell All-Seeing Shrooms! I am unlikely to run out for long, but if I don't have them on hand, you can ask for a reserve on the next ones I get.

All-Seeing Shrooms wrote:
My current rate is 1:700T, or 1:1G.

I have 0 Shrooms available.

Pre-orders on currency always welcome!
Pinglists!

To be pinged next festival: SpottyJaguar Riko Twizz Saskia Vedis shadowsspy Beezarre jennysyc RaveLegend anue Poeziru SilverChilver appyrose fluffycats Vowfaice

To be pinged for festival currency:

To be pinged when I can take more orders:
Pinglists!

To be pinged next festival: SpottyJaguar Riko Twizz Saskia Vedis shadowsspy Beezarre jennysyc RaveLegend anue Poeziru SilverChilver appyrose fluffycats Vowfaice

To be pinged for festival currency:

To be pinged when I can take more orders:
[center][b]Completed orders from previous festivals[/b][/center] I only thought to keep this after Brightshine, but I'll start listing them here, to reduce scrolling if you need the information above, but to keep this information accessible as a sort of record to show I've done this a lot. [br] [Center][b]Brightshine Jubilee[/b][/center] [br] [List] [*]Ulta: [s]KingSunglass x1, Sundial Stained Glass x1, Ancient Radiance x1, Sunstone Sentinel x1, Sundaze x1, Sun Crystal x1 - 240/240 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]LKyuubi: [s]Bursting Core x1, Sunbreak x1 - 90/90 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]VerdantNecrosis: [s]Sunbreak x1, KingSunglass x1, Ancient Radiance x1, Shatter The Night x1 - 160/160 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Riko: [s]KingSunglass, Sundial Stained Glass, Ancient Radiance, Sunstone Sentinel, Sundaze, Sun Crystal - 240/240 paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Naphy: [s]Keeper of Candor x1, Shatter the Night x1, Sunbeam Sentinel x1, Sunbreak x1 - 160/160 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Biskitlttl: [s]KingSunglass, Ancient Radiance, Sundaze, Sundial Stained Glass - 160/160 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Kalistys: [s]KingSunglass, Sunbreak - 90/90 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Wordless: [s]Sunbreak, KingSunglass, Ancient Radiance, Sundial Stained Glass - 160/160 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Alternatewarning: [s]Sun Crystal - 45/45 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Delight: [s]Sunbreak, KingSunglass, Bursting Core, Sundial Stained Glass, Sunbeam Sentinel, Ancient Radiance, Brightheart, Sunstone Sentinel, Keeper of Candor, Sundaze, Shatter the Night, Sun Crystal - 480/480 Tablet paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]SpottyJaguar: [s]Sunbreak x2, KingSunglass x2, Bursting Core x2, Sundial Stained Glass x2, Sunbeam Sentinel x2, Ancient Radiance x2, Brightheart x2, Sunstone Sentinel x2, Keeper of Candor x2, Sundaze x2, Shatter the Night x2, Sun Crystal x2 - 960/960 Tablets paid. Partial in Golem Gauntlet (450), and 110Kt (110).[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Archtemis: [s]Sunbeam Sentinel x1, KingSunGlass x1 - 90/90 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Twizz: [s]KingSunglass, Sunbreak, Sundial Stained Glass, Ancient Radiance - 160/160 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]MadameVastra: [s]KingSunglass x2, Sunbeam Sentinel x1, Ancient Radiance x1, Sundial Stained Glass x1 - 200/200 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Scania : [s]Shatter The Night x1 - 45/45 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Alternatewarning: [s]Shatter The Night x1 - 45/45 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]QueenCheetah93: [s]KingSunglass, Bursting Core, Ancient Radiance, Sundial Stained Glass, Sun Crystal - 200/200 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Saskia: [s]Shatter The Night - 45/45 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]SpottyJaguar: [s]Sunbreak x1, KingSunglass x1, Bursting Core x1, Sundial Stained Glass x1, Sunbeam Sentinel x1, Ancient Radiance x1, Brightheart x1, Sunstone Sentinel x1, Keeper of Candor x1, Sundaze x1, Shatter the Night x1, Sun Crystal x1 - 480/480 Tablets paid. Partial payment in 50Kt (50).[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Nyxis: [s]KingSunglass, Sundial Stained Glass, Ancient Radiance, Sunstone Sentinel, Sundaze, Sun Crystal - 240/240 Tablets paid. Partial in 2 Eliminates (80).[/s] [b]Finished[/b][*]Belanium: [s]Shatter The Night x1, KingSunglass x1, Sundial Stained Glass x1, Bursting Core x1 - 160/160 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]samc18: [s]KingSunglass, Ancient Radiance - 90/90 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]FoolishRay: [s]Sunbreak x1, Ancient Radience x1, Kingsunglass x1 - 0/135 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]MotherOfBeardies: [s]Sunbreak, Sundial Stained Glass, Sundaze, Sun Crystal - 160/160 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]FromBeyondtheRim: [s]KingSunglass - 45/45 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Anue: [s]KingSunglass, Bursting Core, Sundial Stained Glass, Ancient Radiance - 160/160 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Whimcreep: [s]Ancient Radiance x1, KingSunglass x1 - 90/90 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Kelaku: [s]Sunbreak, KingSunglass, Bursting Core, Sundial Stained Glass, Sunbeam Sentinel, Ancient Radiance, Brightheart, Sunstone Sentinel, Keeper of Candor, Sundaze, Shatter the Night, Sun Crystal - 480/480 Tablets paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [/list] [br] [Center][b]Thundercrack Carnival[/b][/center] [br] [list] [*]Riko: [s]Results of Science, Electrician's Night, Little Bolt, Down for Maintenance x2, Mother of Circuit, Circuit Breaker - 280/280 Sprockets Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Belanium: [s]Creeping Circuits, Surge, Circuit Breaker - 135/135 Sprockets Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Zeco5000: [s]Result of Science, Electrician's Night, Little Bolt, Down for Maintenance, Mother of Circuit, Circuit Breaker - 240/240 Sprockets paid.[/s] [b]Finished!]/b] [*]Saskia: [s]Little Bolt, Surge - 90/90 Sprockets Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Ulta: [s]Result of Science, Electrician's Night, Little Bolt, Down for Maintenance, Mother of Circuit, Circuit Breaker - 240/240 Sprockets Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Sandia: [s]1 Creeping Circuits, 2 Result Of Science, 1 Electrician's Night, 2 Little Bolt, 4 Surge, 2 Circuit Breaker - 480/480 Sprockets Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]shadowsspy: [s]Creeping Circuits - 45/45 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [/list] [br] [Center][b]Flameforger's Festival[/b][/center] [br] [list] [*]Riko: [s]Spirit Ablaze, Rock And Flame, Skogsbrand, Cooling Embers, Ignis, Wildfire - 240/240 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Zeco5000: [s]Simply a Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Rock and Flame, Cooling Embers, Wildfire - 240/240 paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Sharkinator: [s]Spirit ablaze, Furnace queen, Simply a Flame x2, Rock and Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Wildfire - 320/320 paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Beezarre: [s]Skogsbrand, Infernal Fur, Rock and Flame, Spirit Ablaze - 260/260 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]fluffycats: [s]Simply a Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Rock and Flame, Cooling Embers, Wildfire - 390/390 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]NamedDame: [s]Simply a Flame x2, Blacksand Creature x2, Summer Heat x2, Rock and Flame x2, Cooling Embers x2, Wildfire x2 - 780/780 paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Twizz: [s]Simply A Flame, Furnace Queen, Wildfire - 225/225 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]fangoftofu: [s]Spirit Ablaze - 75/75 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]RaveLegend: [s]Simply A Flame, Spirit Ablaze - 150/150 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Belanium: [s]Spirit Ablaze, Simply a Flame, Rock and Flame, Skogsbrand, Wildfire, Summer Heat - 390/390 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]anue: [s]Simply a Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Rock and Flame x2, Cooling Embers, Wildfire - 455/455 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Sandia: [s]Simply a Flame x2, Blacksand Creature x2, Summer Heatx2, Rock and Flame x2, Cooling Embers x2, Wildfire x2 - 780/780 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Kelaku: [s]Spirit Ablaze, Furnace Queen, Simply a Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Lava Eater, Rock and Flame, Skogsbrand, Cooling Embers, Ignis, Infernal Fur, Wildfire - 780/780 Paid[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]jennysyc: [s]Summer Heat, Cooling Embers, Ignis, Skogsbrand - 260/260 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]RaveLegend: [s]Summer Heat - 75/75 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Poeziru: [s]Summer Heat x3, Simply A Flame x2, Skogsbrand x1 - 390/390 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]anue: [s]Skogsbrand - 75/75 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]appyrose: [s]Spirit Ablaze, Summer Heat - 150/150 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [/list] [br] [Center][b]Starfall Celebration[/b][/center] [br] [LIST] [*]Anue: [s]Crystalspined x2, Quartzen x2, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 480/480 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]wingedcurses: [s]Crystalspined, Quartzen, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 360/360 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Sigh: [s]Crystalspined, Quartzen, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 360/360 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Acencia: [s]Crystalspined, Quartzen - 130/130 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]MaribelEmerson: [s]Arcane Dancer, Spiraling Supernova, Crystalspined - 195/195 Paid.[/s] [B]Finished![/b] [*]jennysyc: [s]A Little Universe, Soul Gems, Enchanted Drake - 195/195 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]SilverChilver: [s]Crystalspined x2, Quartzen, Arcane Dancer, Spiraling Supernova - 300/300 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]fluffycats: [s]Crystalspined, Quartzen, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 360/360 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Nyxis: [s]Soul Gems, Spelldancer - 130/130 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Anue: [s]A Little Universe, Soul Gems x2, Crystalspine Aura - 240/240 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]sensiblesoap: [s]Arcane Dancer - 65/65 Paid.[/S] [b]Finished![/b] [*]RaveLegend: [s]A Little Universe, Crystalspined, Endangered Cosmos, Quartzen - 240/240 Paid[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Zeco5000: [s]Crystalspined, Quartzen, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 360/360 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]dragonsrus: [s]A Little Universe x3, Crystalspined x3, Quartzen x6, Arcane Dancer x2, Crystalspine Aura x2, Soul Gems x3 - 1140/1140 Paid, 100 paid with Star Collector Accent.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]appyrose: [s]A Little Universe, Crystalspined - 130/130 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Condemned: [s]Quartzen - 65/65 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Condemned: [s]Crystalspine Aura - 65/65 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]Vowfaice: [s]Arcane Dancer - 65/65 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]impishnature: [s]A Little Universe, Soul Gems, Crystalspine Aura, Arcane Dancer - 240/240 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [*]EtherealDreams: [s]Crystalspine Aura - 65/65 Paid.[/s] [b]Finished![/b] [/list]
Completed orders from previous festivals

I only thought to keep this after Brightshine, but I'll start listing them here, to reduce scrolling if you need the information above, but to keep this information accessible as a sort of record to show I've done this a lot.

Brightshine Jubilee

• Ulta: KingSunglass x1, Sundial Stained Glass x1, Ancient Radiance x1, Sunstone Sentinel x1, Sundaze x1, Sun Crystal x1 - 240/240 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • LKyuubi: Bursting Core x1, Sunbreak x1 - 90/90 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • VerdantNecrosis: Sunbreak x1, KingSunglass x1, Ancient Radiance x1, Shatter The Night x1 - 160/160 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Riko: KingSunglass, Sundial Stained Glass, Ancient Radiance, Sunstone Sentinel, Sundaze, Sun Crystal - 240/240 paid. Finished!
  • Naphy: Keeper of Candor x1, Shatter the Night x1, Sunbeam Sentinel x1, Sunbreak x1 - 160/160 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Biskitlttl: KingSunglass, Ancient Radiance, Sundaze, Sundial Stained Glass - 160/160 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Kalistys: KingSunglass, Sunbreak - 90/90 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Wordless: Sunbreak, KingSunglass, Ancient Radiance, Sundial Stained Glass - 160/160 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Alternatewarning: Sun Crystal - 45/45 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Delight: Sunbreak, KingSunglass, Bursting Core, Sundial Stained Glass, Sunbeam Sentinel, Ancient Radiance, Brightheart, Sunstone Sentinel, Keeper of Candor, Sundaze, Shatter the Night, Sun Crystal - 480/480 Tablet paid. Finished!
  • SpottyJaguar: Sunbreak x2, KingSunglass x2, Bursting Core x2, Sundial Stained Glass x2, Sunbeam Sentinel x2, Ancient Radiance x2, Brightheart x2, Sunstone Sentinel x2, Keeper of Candor x2, Sundaze x2, Shatter the Night x2, Sun Crystal x2 - 960/960 Tablets paid. Partial in Golem Gauntlet (450), and 110Kt (110). Finished!
  • Archtemis: Sunbeam Sentinel x1, KingSunGlass x1 - 90/90 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Twizz: KingSunglass, Sunbreak, Sundial Stained Glass, Ancient Radiance - 160/160 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • MadameVastra: KingSunglass x2, Sunbeam Sentinel x1, Ancient Radiance x1, Sundial Stained Glass x1 - 200/200 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Scania : Shatter The Night x1 - 45/45 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Alternatewarning: Shatter The Night x1 - 45/45 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • QueenCheetah93: KingSunglass, Bursting Core, Ancient Radiance, Sundial Stained Glass, Sun Crystal - 200/200 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Saskia: Shatter The Night - 45/45 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • SpottyJaguar: Sunbreak x1, KingSunglass x1, Bursting Core x1, Sundial Stained Glass x1, Sunbeam Sentinel x1, Ancient Radiance x1, Brightheart x1, Sunstone Sentinel x1, Keeper of Candor x1, Sundaze x1, Shatter the Night x1, Sun Crystal x1 - 480/480 Tablets paid. Partial payment in 50Kt (50). Finished!
  • Nyxis: KingSunglass, Sundial Stained Glass, Ancient Radiance, Sunstone Sentinel, Sundaze, Sun Crystal - 240/240 Tablets paid. Partial in 2 Eliminates (80). Finished
  • Belanium: Shatter The Night x1, KingSunglass x1, Sundial Stained Glass x1, Bursting Core x1 - 160/160 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • samc18: KingSunglass, Ancient Radiance - 90/90 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • FoolishRay: Sunbreak x1, Ancient Radience x1, Kingsunglass x1 - 0/135 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • MotherOfBeardies: Sunbreak, Sundial Stained Glass, Sundaze, Sun Crystal - 160/160 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • FromBeyondtheRim: KingSunglass - 45/45 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Anue: KingSunglass, Bursting Core, Sundial Stained Glass, Ancient Radiance - 160/160 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Whimcreep: Ancient Radiance x1, KingSunglass x1 - 90/90 Tablets paid. Finished!
  • Kelaku: Sunbreak, KingSunglass, Bursting Core, Sundial Stained Glass, Sunbeam Sentinel, Ancient Radiance, Brightheart, Sunstone Sentinel, Keeper of Candor, Sundaze, Shatter the Night, Sun Crystal - 480/480 Tablets paid. Finished!

Thundercrack Carnival

• Riko: Results of Science, Electrician's Night, Little Bolt, Down for Maintenance x2, Mother of Circuit, Circuit Breaker - 280/280 Sprockets Paid. Finished!
  • Belanium: Creeping Circuits, Surge, Circuit Breaker - 135/135 Sprockets Paid. Finished!
  • Zeco5000: Result of Science, Electrician's Night, Little Bolt, Down for Maintenance, Mother of Circuit, Circuit Breaker - 240/240 Sprockets paid. Finished!]/b]
  • Saskia: Little Bolt, Surge - 90/90 Sprockets Paid. Finished!
  • Ulta: Result of Science, Electrician's Night, Little Bolt, Down for Maintenance, Mother of Circuit, Circuit Breaker - 240/240 Sprockets Paid. Finished!
  • Sandia: 1 Creeping Circuits, 2 Result Of Science, 1 Electrician's Night, 2 Little Bolt, 4 Surge, 2 Circuit Breaker - 480/480 Sprockets Paid. Finished!
  • shadowsspy: Creeping Circuits - 45/45 Paid. Finished!

Flameforger's Festival

• Riko: Spirit Ablaze, Rock And Flame, Skogsbrand, Cooling Embers, Ignis, Wildfire - 240/240 Paid. Finished!
  • Zeco5000: Simply a Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Rock and Flame, Cooling Embers, Wildfire - 240/240 paid. Finished!
  • Sharkinator: Spirit ablaze, Furnace queen, Simply a Flame x2, Rock and Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Wildfire - 320/320 paid. Finished!
  • Beezarre: Skogsbrand, Infernal Fur, Rock and Flame, Spirit Ablaze - 260/260 Paid. Finished!
  • fluffycats: Simply a Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Rock and Flame, Cooling Embers, Wildfire - 390/390 Paid. Finished!
  • NamedDame: Simply a Flame x2, Blacksand Creature x2, Summer Heat x2, Rock and Flame x2, Cooling Embers x2, Wildfire x2 - 780/780 paid. Finished!
  • Twizz: Simply A Flame, Furnace Queen, Wildfire - 225/225 Paid. Finished!
  • fangoftofu: Spirit Ablaze - 75/75 Paid. Finished!
  • RaveLegend: Simply A Flame, Spirit Ablaze - 150/150 Paid. Finished!
  • Belanium: Spirit Ablaze, Simply a Flame, Rock and Flame, Skogsbrand, Wildfire, Summer Heat - 390/390 Paid. Finished!
  • anue: Simply a Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Rock and Flame x2, Cooling Embers, Wildfire - 455/455 Paid. Finished!
  • Sandia: Simply a Flame x2, Blacksand Creature x2, Summer Heatx2, Rock and Flame x2, Cooling Embers x2, Wildfire x2 - 780/780 Paid. Finished!
  • Kelaku: Spirit Ablaze, Furnace Queen, Simply a Flame, Blacksand Creature, Summer Heat, Lava Eater, Rock and Flame, Skogsbrand, Cooling Embers, Ignis, Infernal Fur, Wildfire - 780/780 Paid Finished!
  • jennysyc: Summer Heat, Cooling Embers, Ignis, Skogsbrand - 260/260 Paid. Finished!
  • RaveLegend: Summer Heat - 75/75 Paid. Finished!
  • Poeziru: Summer Heat x3, Simply A Flame x2, Skogsbrand x1 - 390/390 Paid. Finished!
  • anue: Skogsbrand - 75/75 Paid. Finished!
  • appyrose: Spirit Ablaze, Summer Heat - 150/150 Paid. Finished!

Starfall Celebration

• Anue: Crystalspined x2, Quartzen x2, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 480/480 Paid. Finished!
  • wingedcurses: Crystalspined, Quartzen, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 360/360 Paid. Finished!
  • Sigh: Crystalspined, Quartzen, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 360/360 Paid. Finished!
  • Acencia: Crystalspined, Quartzen - 130/130 Paid. Finished!
  • MaribelEmerson: Arcane Dancer, Spiraling Supernova, Crystalspined - 195/195 Paid. Finished!
  • jennysyc: A Little Universe, Soul Gems, Enchanted Drake - 195/195 Paid. Finished!
  • SilverChilver: Crystalspined x2, Quartzen, Arcane Dancer, Spiraling Supernova - 300/300 Paid. Finished!
  • fluffycats: Crystalspined, Quartzen, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 360/360 Paid. Finished!
  • Nyxis: Soul Gems, Spelldancer - 130/130 Paid. Finished!
  • Anue: A Little Universe, Soul Gems x2, Crystalspine Aura - 240/240 Paid. Finished!
  • sensiblesoap: Arcane Dancer - 65/65 Paid. Finished!
  • RaveLegend: A Little Universe, Crystalspined, Endangered Cosmos, Quartzen - 240/240 Paid Finished!
  • Zeco5000: Crystalspined, Quartzen, Endangered Cosmos, Arcane Dancer, Mana Runes, Spiraling Supernova - 360/360 Paid. Finished!
  • dragonsrus: A Little Universe x3, Crystalspined x3, Quartzen x6, Arcane Dancer x2, Crystalspine Aura x2, Soul Gems x3 - 1140/1140 Paid, 100 paid with Star Collector Accent. Finished!
  • appyrose: A Little Universe, Crystalspined - 130/130 Paid. Finished!
  • Condemned: Quartzen - 65/65 Paid. Finished!
  • Condemned: Crystalspine Aura - 65/65 Paid. Finished!
  • Vowfaice: Arcane Dancer - 65/65 Paid. Finished!
  • impishnature: A Little Universe, Soul Gems, Crystalspine Aura, Arcane Dancer - 240/240 Paid. Finished!
  • EtherealDreams: Crystalspine Aura - 65/65 Paid. Finished!
And we're open!

Pinging some people who wanted pings last festival. So sorry if I missed your name, my pinglist was lost and I had to reconstruct it from old messages.

@Meniph @Sandia @Ulta @Punkwitch @Aphroditie
And we're open!

Pinging some people who wanted pings last festival. So sorry if I missed your name, my pinglist was lost and I had to reconstruct it from old messages.

@Meniph @Sandia @Ulta @Punkwitch @Aphroditie
@Lunila Oh boi oh boi =3 I'll definitely be visiting this once I get enough! Friendly bump until then~
@Lunila Oh boi oh boi =3 I'll definitely be visiting this once I get enough! Friendly bump until then~
@Lunila
Would you keep your rate(for the skins) throught the festival?
I would like to reserve a full set :)
@Lunila
Would you keep your rate(for the skins) throught the festival?
I would like to reserve a full set :)
referral-cat1.gif
@Sandia

I plan to! OH! Orders, I should make an orders list. I'll put you down with payment pending if you like?

@Ulta

Good to see you again! I look forward to getting your order.
@Sandia

I plan to! OH! Orders, I should make an orders list. I'll put you down with payment pending if you like?

@Ulta

Good to see you again! I look forward to getting your order.
@Lunila
Please do mark me for a full set. Thanks!
@Lunila
Please do mark me for a full set. Thanks!
referral-cat1.gif
@Lunila I have a bunch of retired festival skins, etc offered to trade for Bladed Flatleaf . Are you interested in any I have posted here when you get more Bladed Flatleaf ? Or interested in trading any retired items?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1437231/1#post_11150597
@Lunila I have a bunch of retired festival skins, etc offered to trade for Bladed Flatleaf . Are you interested in any I have posted here when you get more Bladed Flatleaf ? Or interested in trading any retired items?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1437231/1#post_11150597
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42