Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@Lunila
are u still doing this?
if so how many leaves would it cost me for the guardian garden and botany's back?
90?
@Lunila
are u still doing this?
if so how many leaves would it cost me for the guardian garden and botany's back?
90?
5c513b2952.png
@semesammysarcasm

2 accents would be 90 leaves, that is correct. However, I can't take more orders at this moment, as I've noted in the first post. Would you like to be pinged when I reopen?
@semesammysarcasm

2 accents would be 90 leaves, that is correct. However, I can't take more orders at this moment, as I've noted in the first post. Would you like to be pinged when I reopen?
@lunila yes please, if its not too much to ask.
@lunila yes please, if its not too much to ask.
5c513b2952.png
@semesammysarcasm

Sure thing! I'll add you.
@semesammysarcasm

Sure thing! I'll add you.
@lunila can you ping me when you're accepting trades again?
@lunila can you ping me when you're accepting trades again?
holli, she/her
@HolliKyo

Sure thing!
@HolliKyo

Sure thing!
@lunila do ping me!
@lunila do ping me!
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@Lunila
Okay, please ping me when you are able to accept my order.
@Lunila
Okay, please ping me when you are able to accept my order.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Lunila,
Would you kindly add me to your pinglist also?
@Lunila,
Would you kindly add me to your pinglist also?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Naphy @NamedDame @semesammysarcasm @HolliKyo @lome @spectralink @Okapi

I can take orders again! I don't know if I'll be able to fill them tonight, but I should be able to do them tomorrow.

NamedDame, I am slightly worried about your order. 18 skins is a lot, and I do worry that it may cause another blockage that will also slow my ability to fill yours and everyone else's order. If you're okay with it, I want to break your order into 3 or 4 peices. The exact breakdown is up to you, but splitting into 3 orders would make things much much easier :)

Edit: I would like everyone to restate their orders, incase anything has changed, just to reduce the chance of mix ups. Thank you!
@Naphy @NamedDame @semesammysarcasm @HolliKyo @lome @spectralink @Okapi

I can take orders again! I don't know if I'll be able to fill them tonight, but I should be able to do them tomorrow.

NamedDame, I am slightly worried about your order. 18 skins is a lot, and I do worry that it may cause another blockage that will also slow my ability to fill yours and everyone else's order. If you're okay with it, I want to break your order into 3 or 4 peices. The exact breakdown is up to you, but splitting into 3 orders would make things much much easier :)

Edit: I would like everyone to restate their orders, incase anything has changed, just to reduce the chance of mix ups. Thank you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42