Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Lunila Hello! I'd like to place an order of

:'D
@Lunila Hello! I'd like to place an order of

:'D
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko

Sure thing! That will be 160 Bladed Flatleaf.
@Riko

Sure thing! That will be 160 Bladed Flatleaf.
@Lunila
What skins you are ordering: Leaflace, just one
How many skins total: One
Festival currency total: 45
Anything else I should know: Let me know if I should send the leaves now or later.
Thanks! ^^
@Lunila
What skins you are ordering: Leaflace, just one
How many skins total: One
Festival currency total: 45
Anything else I should know: Let me know if I should send the leaves now or later.
Thanks! ^^
Smallhatcherysignature.png
@Goilat28paces

Can do! Please send now :)
@Goilat28paces

Can do! Please send now :)
@Lunila
Sent!
@Lunila
Sent!
Smallhatcherysignature.png
@Lunila Would it be possible for you to grab 9 garden guardian for me?
Sorry I am not following the forms. On mobile right now! I will send 360 leaves once you confirm!
@Lunila Would it be possible for you to grab 9 garden guardian for me?
Sorry I am not following the forms. On mobile right now! I will send 360 leaves once you confirm!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Auctor

9? Nine Garden Guardians? Lol, wow that's a lot! Can do! 9 Garden Guardians will be 360 bladed Flatleaf. Depending on restock times (like when it takes 40 minutes for the skins to restock at all), that shouldn't take too long.

Edit: It's understandable! I'm used to mobile, but I understand a lot of people don't find it as natural to use.
@Auctor

9? Nine Garden Guardians? Lol, wow that's a lot! Can do! 9 Garden Guardians will be 360 bladed Flatleaf. Depending on restock times (like when it takes 40 minutes for the skins to restock at all), that shouldn't take too long.

Edit: It's understandable! I'm used to mobile, but I understand a lot of people don't find it as natural to use.
Got nothing atm, but if you're still doing this after Friday I'll be back and I will need to find my way. c:
Got nothing atm, but if you're still doing this after Friday I'll be back and I will need to find my way. c:
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Lunila
What skins you are ordering: Wild Predator x 1, Bark Warrior x1, Sylvan Swirls x1, Orbkeeper x 1, Dewdrops x 1
How many skins total: 5
Festival currency total: 200
Anything else I should know: I have all the leaves available now, will send once order is confirmed.
@Lunila
What skins you are ordering: Wild Predator x 1, Bark Warrior x1, Sylvan Swirls x1, Orbkeeper x 1, Dewdrops x 1
How many skins total: 5
Festival currency total: 200
Anything else I should know: I have all the leaves available now, will send once order is confirmed.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Lunila
What skins you are ordering: Orbkeeper, Dewdrops, Rafflesia Fairy (One of each)
How many skins total: Three!
Festival currency total: 135 leaves
Anything else I should know: If you could put me down as an order or something, that would be great! I do not have ALL of the leaves right now, but I should have them by tomorrow at the latest I would think. I'll come back and let you know once I have them all!
@Lunila
What skins you are ordering: Orbkeeper, Dewdrops, Rafflesia Fairy (One of each)
How many skins total: Three!
Festival currency total: 135 leaves
Anything else I should know: If you could put me down as an order or something, that would be great! I do not have ALL of the leaves right now, but I should have them by tomorrow at the latest I would think. I'll come back and let you know once I have them all!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42