Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Sandia

Done!
@Sandia

Done!
@Blessings5x

Thank you, but no thanks. You're not accepting leaves at a rate I'm comfortable selling at, but good luck selling! You've got a nice collection going there.
@Blessings5x

Thank you, but no thanks. You're not accepting leaves at a rate I'm comfortable selling at, but good luck selling! You've got a nice collection going there.
@Lunila Could I get one of each of these skins please? :>
  • Rafflesia Fairy (M coatl)
  • Leaflace (F fae)
  • Botanys Back (F skydancer)

Should be 135 leaves total I think...

Edit: Actually I found a better deal, v sorry for the inconvenience ^^;;
@Lunila Could I get one of each of these skins please? :>
  • Rafflesia Fairy (M coatl)
  • Leaflace (F fae)
  • Botanys Back (F skydancer)

Should be 135 leaves total I think...

Edit: Actually I found a better deal, v sorry for the inconvenience ^^;;
lqcMCuq.png
@Xenogenesis

Absolutely! 135 leaves is correct. I'll send them when I receive payment.

Understood, have a wonderful festival :)
@Xenogenesis

Absolutely! 135 leaves is correct. I'll send them when I receive payment.

Understood, have a wonderful festival :)
@Lunila Okay here I am!

What skins you are ordering:
-Orbkeeper
-Wild Predator
-Dewdrops
-Garden Guardian
-Bark Warrior
-Sylvan Swirls
How many skins total: 6
Festival currency total: 240
Anything else I should know: Just one of each please
@Lunila Okay here I am!

What skins you are ordering:
-Orbkeeper
-Wild Predator
-Dewdrops
-Garden Guardian
-Bark Warrior
-Sylvan Swirls
How many skins total: 6
Festival currency total: 240
Anything else I should know: Just one of each please
@Ulta

Great! I'll get to work on your order.
@Ulta

Great! I'll get to work on your order.
@Lunila

How difficult would it be for you to get all 6 of the Accents being offered for this festival and what would the rate/total be (I'm guessing 40 per)?
@Lunila

How difficult would it be for you to get all 6 of the Accents being offered for this festival and what would the rate/total be (I'm guessing 40 per)?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

It shouldn't be terribly difficult. The rate would be 40 leaves per, and for 1 of each accent that would be 240 leaves.
@Twizz

It shouldn't be terribly difficult. The rate would be 40 leaves per, and for 1 of each accent that would be 240 leaves.
@Lunilla

That's excellent. I can afford 4 of them right now (I have 160 Bladed Flatleaves) and with some grinding I should be able to make the other 80. Would you give me the same rate if I paid for 4 of the accents now and then sent leaves for the remaining 2 later, or would I need to buy all 6 at once? (Mostly just trying to work out whether I should buy some of them now or grind and then buy all of them at once. XD )
@Lunilla

That's excellent. I can afford 4 of them right now (I have 160 Bladed Flatleaves) and with some grinding I should be able to make the other 80. Would you give me the same rate if I paid for 4 of the accents now and then sent leaves for the remaining 2 later, or would I need to buy all 6 at once? (Mostly just trying to work out whether I should buy some of them now or grind and then buy all of them at once. XD )
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I don't mind doing part now and part later, as long as you're buying 4 or more total I'll offer the 40 per rate ^_^

Would you mind listing all the names so I can copy paste it onto my orders list?
@Twizz

I don't mind doing part now and part later, as long as you're buying 4 or more total I'll offer the 40 per rate ^_^

Would you mind listing all the names so I can copy paste it onto my orders list?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42