Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54
@illusione Yup, that's right! Send it on over and I'll go grab those for you. :)
@illusione Yup, that's right! Send it on over and I'll go grab those for you. :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu Could you grab 10 renaming scroll and 5 tinctures, if that is not too many to ask? I think the total before the tip should come to 178,500T C:
@pingu Could you grab 10 renaming scroll and 5 tinctures, if that is not too many to ask? I think the total before the tip should come to 178,500T C:
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Auctor Yup, that's right! Not a problem; send it on over and I'll go grab those for you.
@Auctor Yup, that's right! Not a problem; send it on over and I'll go grab those for you.

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Pingu

Could I get 2 renaming scrolls (10,200 right?)? Thanks!
@Pingu

Could I get 2 renaming scrolls (10,200 right?)? Thanks!
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@Sionainn Sure thing! Send me the payment and I'll go grab those for you as soon as the MP restocks.
@Sionainn Sure thing! Send me the payment and I'll go grab those for you as soon as the MP restocks.

@pingu Hello, could I order:

4x Spines
4x Okapi
3x Underbelly

That should come out to 1674500t!
@pingu Hello, could I order:

4x Spines
4x Okapi
3x Underbelly

That should come out to 1674500t!
R693wEf.gif
@pingu I'm looking to get some of the holiday skins =) Splash, Curious Companions, and Abandoned Depths. So 3 accepts, calling them 30k apiece for ease of maths! If you don't mind getting these for me, I'll send the 90k your way =)
@pingu I'm looking to get some of the holiday skins =) Splash, Curious Companions, and Abandoned Depths. So 3 accepts, calling them 30k apiece for ease of maths! If you don't mind getting these for me, I'll send the 90k your way =)
Q2enYdF.gifsS4UxtE.gif
@Grit Yup, that's right! Send it on over and I'll go grab those for you. :)
@Grit Yup, that's right! Send it on over and I'll go grab those for you. :)

@Ankylosaurus Sure thing! Send it on over and I'll go get those for ya.
@Ankylosaurus Sure thing! Send it on over and I'll go get those for ya.

@pingu

Can I get all the 6 festival accents?
@pingu

Can I get all the 6 festival accents?
PNhCr3l.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54