Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80
@Twizz Would you trade 2 Iron Treasure Chests for an Ignited Imp?
@Twizz Would you trade 2 Iron Treasure Chests for an Ignited Imp?
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Sure! I can do that. I'll set up a CR right now. :)
@tigressRising

Sure! I can do that. I'll set up a CR right now. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

A gilded chest for a maple Caterpillar?
@Twizz

A gilded chest for a maple Caterpillar?
@Knavi

Sounds good to me! :D I'll set up a CR right now!
@Knavi

Sounds good to me! :D I'll set up a CR right now!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Hello again! I have a spare cherry blossom caterpillar! How many chests would you be willing to trade for the little bug?

(Also - side note: You've got the icon for iron treasure chests listed twice under the things you have to offer. I think the first icon should be of the rusted treasure chest?)
@Twizz Hello again! I have a spare cherry blossom caterpillar! How many chests would you be willing to trade for the little bug?

(Also - side note: You've got the icon for iron treasure chests listed twice under the things you have to offer. I think the first icon should be of the rusted treasure chest?)
@Gaia

Thank you for catching that. XD; Never update item codes at Too Late O'Clock. X3

Would a Gilded Chest and 2 Iron Treasure chests be alright with you? I remember you use different values for the chests than LAH.
@Gaia

Thank you for catching that. XD; Never update item codes at Too Late O'Clock. X3

Would a Gilded Chest and 2 Iron Treasure chests be alright with you? I remember you use different values for the chests than LAH.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Oh yeah, that'd be perfect! :D Thank you so much!! Let me set up the CR
@Twizz Oh yeah, that'd be perfect! :D Thank you so much!! Let me set up the CR
@Gaia

No problem! :D I definitely appreciate saving the trouble of gathering/trading for the individual items. X3

Thanks a bunch!
@Gaia

No problem! :D I definitely appreciate saving the trouble of gathering/trading for the individual items. X3

Thanks a bunch!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I have an overcharged silverbeast. I'm looking for fodder familiar/apparels valued at 3g and some retired festival apparel (will o wisps, skeletal chimes). I can trade the silverbeast at 650g

I don't know if you are interested since it seems you have other higher priority items, but thought I should offer just in case!
@Twizz

I have an overcharged silverbeast. I'm looking for fodder familiar/apparels valued at 3g and some retired festival apparel (will o wisps, skeletal chimes). I can trade the silverbeast at 650g

I don't know if you are interested since it seems you have other higher priority items, but thought I should offer just in case!
lightfull.png
@Peisinoe

Ahh, I would love to swap for an Overcharged Silverbeast, but I don't really have all that much in the way of fodder familiars/apparel (I tend to burn through those pretty fast for genes/apparel XD; ).

I don't have too many festival apparel spares either. T.T You wouldn't be interested in treasure chests or lots of the colorful Baldwin gloops for it, would you?
@Peisinoe

Ahh, I would love to swap for an Overcharged Silverbeast, but I don't really have all that much in the way of fodder familiars/apparel (I tend to burn through those pretty fast for genes/apparel XD; ).

I don't have too many festival apparel spares either. T.T You wouldn't be interested in treasure chests or lots of the colorful Baldwin gloops for it, would you?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80