Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 80
@Twizz
Okay! Thanks for the opportunity, I'll see if I can come back later.
Maybe I'll have one then :) bye
@Twizz
Okay! Thanks for the opportunity, I'll see if I can come back later.
Maybe I'll have one then :) bye
IMG_0035.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
@Twizz Lesseee. I've got [item=Nightfall Imp]. [item=Flamerest Fiendcat], [item=Basalt Vent Hop], and [item=Frost Delver]. However you value the Volcanic Vent familiars, I'll accept any and all chests. As for Frost Delver, if there's any interest in that, I'm taking offers. Though if you've got any Flight Sprites, I'd love to work something out for those.
@Twizz

Lesseee. I've got Nightfall Imp . Flamerest Fiendcat , Basalt Vent Hop , and Frost Delver .

However you value the Volcanic Vent familiars, I'll accept any and all chests. As for Frost Delver, if there's any interest in that, I'm taking offers. Though if you've got any Flight Sprites, I'd love to work something out for those.
xpj2Erm.png
@DecifurThis

Oooo, let's see. :D I usually just use lowest AH price for Coli familiars I'm seeking so:

Nightfall Imp (35K)
Flamerest Fiendcat (24K)
Basalt Vent Hop (28K)

For a total of 87K if that sounds about right. I can offer 2 Gilded Decorative Chests or 1 Gilded and 4 Iron Treasure Chests?

As for the Frost Delver, I'd love to work out a swap for it if I could. I do have a sprite or two I could put towards it, specifically a Water Sprite and a Nature Sprite. I also have a lot of older festival skins/accents, including a few from Year 1 (2013/2014) if those sorts of things interest you.
@DecifurThis

Oooo, let's see. :D I usually just use lowest AH price for Coli familiars I'm seeking so:

Nightfall Imp (35K)
Flamerest Fiendcat (24K)
Basalt Vent Hop (28K)

For a total of 87K if that sounds about right. I can offer 2 Gilded Decorative Chests or 1 Gilded and 4 Iron Treasure Chests?

As for the Frost Delver, I'd love to work out a swap for it if I could. I do have a sprite or two I could put towards it, specifically a Water Sprite and a Nature Sprite. I also have a lot of older festival skins/accents, including a few from Year 1 (2013/2014) if those sorts of things interest you.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Surprise me on the chests. Either chest offer is perfectly peachy <3

Unfortunately I've already got the Nature Sprite, but I'm really super interested in the Water one. Skins and accents aren't really my thing. But honestly I would consider any sort of grabbag of items (that aren't skins) that would be easy to sell/trade (like eggs, clothing, familiars, bulk baldwin mats, genes, ect) as I plan to open up a swap shop this festival.
@Twizz

Surprise me on the chests. Either chest offer is perfectly peachy <3

Unfortunately I've already got the Nature Sprite, but I'm really super interested in the Water one. Skins and accents aren't really my thing. But honestly I would consider any sort of grabbag of items (that aren't skins) that would be easy to sell/trade (like eggs, clothing, familiars, bulk baldwin mats, genes, ect) as I plan to open up a swap shop this festival.
xpj2Erm.png
@DecifurThis

Coming right up then! :D I'll send a CR in a moment.

And ooo, okay. Do you have a ballpark value in mind that you'd like to get for the Frost Delver? I admittedly haven't been keeping a very close eye on the sales of the Workshop bosses and there's only one Delver in the AH at 8K gems.

I can look through my hoard and see what kind of offer I can put together that includes the Water Sprite. :)
@DecifurThis

Coming right up then! :D I'll send a CR in a moment.

And ooo, okay. Do you have a ballpark value in mind that you'd like to get for the Frost Delver? I admittedly haven't been keeping a very close eye on the sales of the Workshop bosses and there's only one Delver in the AH at 8K gems.

I can look through my hoard and see what kind of offer I can put together that includes the Water Sprite. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I'm not sure about price fluctuations, as I don't keep track of any items until I have them in my hoard, and even then I don't really pc them until I'm about to sell/trade. I'm kind of hoping for at least 7k gems worth of things though. Give or take. When rounding the values of your items, please, by all means, make them even numbers for easier math!

Now time to dig out those familiars for you from the vault. I should probably switch from mobile first. It'll make doing that so much easier LOL. One moment, and I'll accept the cr. Thank you so much <3
@Twizz

I'm not sure about price fluctuations, as I don't keep track of any items until I have them in my hoard, and even then I don't really pc them until I'm about to sell/trade. I'm kind of hoping for at least 7k gems worth of things though. Give or take. When rounding the values of your items, please, by all means, make them even numbers for easier math!

Now time to dig out those familiars for you from the vault. I should probably switch from mobile first. It'll make doing that so much easier LOL. One moment, and I'll accept the cr. Thank you so much <3
xpj2Erm.png
@Twizz
How much are you offering for Firebelly Weaver?
@Twizz
How much are you offering for Firebelly Weaver?
@DecifurThis

Alrighty. I may not have quite enough to spark your interest without the skins but I'll see what I can toss your way for Frosty. X3 I'm gonna do some inventorying tomorrow when I've got more time to crunch numbers and then ping you with whatever offer I've got if that's okay. Don't feel obligated to hold the Delver for me though if you get an offer. ^_^

@TheImmatureGuy

I can offer anything around the value of 12K for it. Would an Iron Treasure chest interest you?
@DecifurThis

Alrighty. I may not have quite enough to spark your interest without the skins but I'll see what I can toss your way for Frosty. X3 I'm gonna do some inventorying tomorrow when I've got more time to crunch numbers and then ping you with whatever offer I've got if that's okay. Don't feel obligated to hold the Delver for me though if you get an offer. ^_^

@TheImmatureGuy

I can offer anything around the value of 12K for it. Would an Iron Treasure chest interest you?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz I hsve the Armored Duskflapper. Would you be willing to trade 15 rusted treasure chests for it? :)
@Twizz I hsve the Armored Duskflapper. Would you be willing to trade 15 rusted treasure chests for it? :)
@Twizz
I'd be perfectly happy to trade for that! Sending the CR ^_^
@Twizz
I'd be perfectly happy to trade for that! Sending the CR ^_^
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 80