Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Don't eat those Guppies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@illusione
The 147 guppies come to 11,025 value at 1:25 :)

I just checked the AH, and a steam gyre is at 30k for the lowest. Are you willing / able to make up the difference in treasure?

(That other thread is out of date, but the familiars should be okay. The familiars listed here are the ones I've fully bonded with and have doubles of xD or know I have a double of.)
@illusione
The 147 guppies come to 11,025 value at 1:25 :)

I just checked the AH, and a steam gyre is at 30k for the lowest. Are you willing / able to make up the difference in treasure?

(That other thread is out of date, but the familiars should be okay. The familiars listed here are the ones I've fully bonded with and have doubles of xD or know I have a double of.)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind I was hoping your thread would come up again! I have some more guppies :3
226 Topaz Guppies
7 Silver Guppies
38 Black Maidens
5 Lagoon Guppies

Do you have any meat rabbits you'd be willing to trade for them?
@Claritywind I was hoping your thread would come up again! I have some more guppies :3
226 Topaz Guppies
7 Silver Guppies
38 Black Maidens
5 Lagoon Guppies

Do you have any meat rabbits you'd be willing to trade for them?
@Antrey Woot! :D No need to wait for the thread, just PM me and we can work it out! (unless you forgot who I am! *holds hand to chest and puts on a mock-hurt face*) xD Meat Rabbits as in: [item=Old World Rabbit] x4 [item=Snowshoe Rabbit] x17 [item=Cottontail Rabbit] x17 [item=Marsh Rabbit] x19 Unfortunately I do not have many, as is evident above xD But worth 5 FP each might be able to help me trade for those guppies! :D Are you okay with 1:1 fp ratio? Or do you have something else in mind? (if so, then my total of 57 rabbits would be 285 FP, which is exactly 95 guppies xD I could make up the rest in treasure at 1:20 if you like :D)
@Antrey

Woot! :D No need to wait for the thread, just PM me and we can work it out!
(unless you forgot who I am! *holds hand to chest and puts on a mock-hurt face*)
xD

Meat Rabbits as in:
Old World Rabbit x4
Snowshoe Rabbit x17
Cottontail Rabbit x17
Marsh Rabbit x19

Unfortunately I do not have many, as is evident above xD But worth 5 FP each might be able to help me trade for those guppies! :D
Are you okay with 1:1 fp ratio? Or do you have something else in mind?

(if so, then my total of 57 rabbits would be 285 FP, which is exactly 95 guppies xD I could make up the rest in treasure at 1:20 if you like :D)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Or I can just give them all to you and you can send me more bunnies whenever you find some :D
(I have this kind of arrangement with other collectors as well and it seems to be working quite well :3)
@Claritywind Or I can just give them all to you and you can send me more bunnies whenever you find some :D
(I have this kind of arrangement with other collectors as well and it seems to be working quite well :3)
@Antrey

Problem: I don't always hunt and I don't think I'll ever make it up to you xD I'm considering making a kind of 'master list' of collectors of various items so I can contact them when I have spare xD
If you want, trade any 95 guppies for my 57 rabbits, and every time I get some multiple of 3 and 5 of rabbits, I'll contact you to trade? :P
@Antrey

Problem: I don't always hunt and I don't think I'll ever make it up to you xD I'm considering making a kind of 'master list' of collectors of various items so I can contact them when I have spare xD
If you want, trade any 95 guppies for my 57 rabbits, and every time I get some multiple of 3 and 5 of rabbits, I'll contact you to trade? :P
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind whoops, missed the part about it being just for dragon trades. sorry, i'll pass this time ahah.
@Claritywind whoops, missed the part about it being just for dragon trades. sorry, i'll pass this time ahah.
@illusione
That's fair enough :) Thank-you for your interest. I will also buy them off of you if you desire?
Either way - take care and best of luck :)
@illusione
That's fair enough :) Thank-you for your interest. I will also buy them off of you if you desire?
Either way - take care and best of luck :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind That works. Which guppies do you want then?

Also, did you mean a list like this? I'm also thinking about making a thread in FR discussion forum for it :)
@Claritywind That works. Which guppies do you want then?

Also, did you mean a list like this? I'm also thinking about making a thread in FR discussion forum for it :)
@Claritywind hello friend! I have 440 [item=topaz guppy] to trade, do you pay in gems or only treasure, and what is my stack worth to you?
@Claritywind hello friend! I have 440 Topaz Guppy to trade, do you pay in gems or only treasure, and what is my stack worth to you?
@Antrey
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ Shiiiiiny.
o,.,o
A wild list appeared!
Also, I met a person called Bats... they're collecting bats.
I was immensely amused :D I don't think they have a thread. But maybe they could be added to your list?

Also also! I went hunting today (needed meat) and picked up some more rabbits :)
NOW I have 4x Old World, 17x Snoeshoe, 17x Cottontail and 29x Marsh rabbits :D
A whole ten more yay! *so slow at accumulating rabbits for you*

So a total of 67 rabbits, 335 FP, so 111.666 guppies (either slice a guppy up, or send 110 xD Don't harm those things!)

As for which ones, I would love all Black, Silver and Lagoon - with the remainder being made up in Topaz. I have an abundance of Topaz xD

@ReddestRed
Hey-o!
YOU HAVE 440 TOPAZ GUPPIES!? Why even!?
*grabby hands*
440 = 1320 fp = 26,400 treasure.
I haven't considered gems o.o but I could. What's the rate nowadays?
@Antrey
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ Shiiiiiny.
o,.,o
A wild list appeared!
Also, I met a person called Bats... they're collecting bats.
I was immensely amused :D I don't think they have a thread. But maybe they could be added to your list?

Also also! I went hunting today (needed meat) and picked up some more rabbits :)
NOW I have 4x Old World, 17x Snoeshoe, 17x Cottontail and 29x Marsh rabbits :D
A whole ten more yay! *so slow at accumulating rabbits for you*

So a total of 67 rabbits, 335 FP, so 111.666 guppies (either slice a guppy up, or send 110 xD Don't harm those things!)

As for which ones, I would love all Black, Silver and Lagoon - with the remainder being made up in Topaz. I have an abundance of Topaz xD

@ReddestRed
Hey-o!
YOU HAVE 440 TOPAZ GUPPIES!? Why even!?
*grabby hands*
440 = 1320 fp = 26,400 treasure.
I haven't considered gems o.o but I could. What's the rate nowadays?
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif